The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeo View Post
... after that we parted ways. now im off to hunt more milfs
CONGS!!!

you must be lingering on her mind the whole while for her to text you and suggest hotel

either that, or her CB must be singing "Shape of You(r dick)"

or both!

Either way, well done bro!
Why you so like dat?
Old 09-11-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great share bros. Keep them cumming please.
Old 09-11-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Gunner008 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Great share
Old 25-11-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Sjiaojiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kim Siew bro counting money for tax ?
So quiet?
Old 09-12-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjiaojiao View Post
Kim Siew bro counting money for tax ?
So quiet?
Anymore updates from TS Kim Siew

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-12-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
Ace Dragon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAce Dragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no more stories..
Old 27-12-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

Was hoping for more stories...

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 28-02-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
boringnerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
i used to also visit a home-based PRC lady in Marine Parade, she was a very nice lady with a teenage daughter and help look after a big old dog. when i first visited her she was very strict about her rules, no touching, no pulling of her clothes etc.she does provide HJ after the massage but nothing more.

after almost 1 year of visiting her regularly, she opens up, sometimes she even cook dumplings for me and occasionally she would allow me to touch her while she is jerking me but also never removed her clothes or anything

one day, after the usual massage and HJ, i was sitting by the side of the massage table and she was trying to massage my neck facing me when i hug her and tell her that i wanted to do this for very long. i just hug her and feel her back with my hands and slowly moved my head to her breast. she didnt push me or anything, she just kept quiet.

after that day, we hug before any massage session and slolwy, she would allow me to feel her while she is massaging me and one fine day, i just stood up while she was jerking me and i kiss her and push her to the massage bed. she didnt resist at all, i remove her clothings and went down on her that day and for the forst time i hear her moan.

well, we continue doing this whenever i visit her and slolwy we stop going into the massage room and went to her bedroom. we were like a couple meeting in the afternoon for an affair. i almost fell in love with her until one day she just suddenly dissappeared

heard from a bro here that she went back to her country. occasionally when i visit MP, i will think of her
me too, I still think of her whenever I need my massage fix
Old 20-02-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Took a long break, from writing not hunting. Over this period, pocketed several MILF from FB, some random FB frens that i actually do not know real life. simple steps of PM them , comment about their post etc

So thought i update my database and ratings here with my fellow samsters.

1) 40 year old (motivational trainer) mother of 2 kids, separated but living with ex. Local -
She is good looking (not attractive) speaks well, dress well. we been sending sexual/intimate pics on a regular basis. she will also send me her panties and have me video it playing with them. so far, she is the one we didnt actually have sex. we will do stuffs inside my car but never really penetrated her. she is extremely horny and playful but i feel she is looking for commitment so i am very cautious.
Rating: 4/5

2) 45 year old (team leader network health product sales) mother of 1 kid, divorced. PRC
She is the typical MILF tai-tai, you see on MILF thread. Well-dressed, elegant. i noticed her because she was always posting pic of herself on FB exercising in tight gym attire. i saw her camaltoe a few times on her post and send her a FB PM telling her to be careful as some might judge her - - thats how we started . she loved to send me pic of herself naked, in lingerie in her nice dresses.. sex-wise, she is quite good. only that she smells below even when her hygiene habit is really good
Rating: 3.5/5

3) 47 year old (finance manager) mother of 2 teenager, divorced. Malaysian/now PR
i was very direct with her when i PM her on FB. i told her i am looking for FwB. she was very calm, and reply "ok". so we met up a few times for dinner and also had sex at her place. sex was nothing to shout about, mostly penetration nothing exciting and also she likes to post almost everything when we are out for dinner etc on her FB. so not a plus for me
Rating: 2/5

4) 38 year old (pre-school teacher) mother of 2 kids, divorced. Malaysian
she is fat and short, but her skills are one of the best. will do whatever it takes to satisfy me. and also never shy to tell me her other "encounters". she is extremely horny and can be "activated" almost immediately when i need.
Rating: 3/5

5) 45 year old (director of a SME) mother of 2 teenages, divorced. Local
The typical sg successful woman with some attitude, drives a nice car, lives in nice condo. sex with her is the least satisfying. she just wants me to release and keep asking me if i am coming everytime we had sex. the reason why i still meet her is because she fits the ideal local successful MILF that we all want so much to fuck. yes she does tease me occasionally with her sexy lingerie

will update more details/stories with them when i can
Old 20-02-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14136 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Power sia ! Your didi must be damn powderful !
Old 20-02-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

Totally love my milfy fb/partner .... she is hooked on my cum.... all cim
Old 20-02-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 20
silverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud of
Quote:
Took a long break, from writing not hunting. Over this period, pocketed several MILF from FB, some random FB frens that i actually do not know real life. simple steps of PM them , comment about their post etc

1) 40 year old (motivational trainer) mother of 2 kids, separated but living with ex. Local -
She is good looking (not attractive) speaks well, dress well. we been sending sexual/intimate pics on a regular basis. she will also send me her panties and have me video it playing with them. so far, she is the one we didnt actually have sex. we will do stuffs inside my car but never really penetrated her. she is extremely horny and playful but i feel she is looking for commitment so i am very cautious.

2) 45 year old (team leader network health product sales) mother of 1 kid, divorced. PRC
She is the typical MILF tai-tai, you see on MILF thread. Well-dressed, elegant. i noticed her because she was always posting pic of herself on FB exercising in tight gym attire. i saw her camaltoe a few times on her post and send her a FB PM telling her to be careful as some might judge her - - thats how we started . she loved to send me pic of herself naked, in lingerie in her nice dresses.. sex-wise, she is quite good. only that she smells below even when her hygiene habit is really good

3) 47 year old (finance manager) mother of 2 teenager, divorced. Malaysian/now PR
i was very direct with her when i PM her on FB. i told her i am looking for FwB. she was very calm, and reply "ok". so we met up a few times for dinner and also had sex at her place. sex was nothing to shout about, mostly penetration nothing exciting and also she likes to post almost everything when we are out for dinner etc on her FB. so not a plus for me

she is fat and short, but her skills are one of the best. will do whatever it takes to satisfy me. and also never shy to tell me her other "encounters". she is extremely horny and can be "activated" almost immediately when i need.

The typical sg successful woman with some attitude, drives a nice car, lives in nice condo. sex with her is the least satisfying. she just wants me to release and keep asking me if i am coming everytime we had sex. the reason why i still meet her is because she fits the ideal local successful MILF that we all want so much to fuck. yes she does tease me occasionally with her sexy lingerie

You must be very good looking
Old 20-02-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Geroge69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really power bro. Guess not only you are handsome, you must be quite successful in your career. From what I read, those milf status are top level too.
Old 20-02-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 13
ilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblue View Post
You must be very good looking
haha yeah, i thought so.
Old 20-02-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Nice bro, welcome back. Hope to read more of your adventures.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1