The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
castlex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage Houses in Geylang

Anyone try before? See some along lor14 to lor16. Anyone got FR for them?
Old 21-09-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 13
TheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud of
Re: Massage Houses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by castlex View Post
Anyone try before? See some along lor14 to lor16. Anyone got FR for them?
True.. i'm wondering too...
Old 21-01-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
BlueButt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are 2 facing each other. Both them on level 2... and both of them not doing only massage
Old 22-01-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueButt View Post
There are 2 facing each other. Both them on level 2... and both of them not doing only massage
If it’s just handjob, market rate is usually 50 bucks at least, plus massage fees, comes to 100-138 in Singapore parlors for 1 hour. If you’re already in GL and need the touch of a lady, doesn’t make too much sense to pay 50 for handjob plus massage fees if you can have full service starting from 60 in walking distance.

Are these providing more services than hj?
Old 22-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
BlueButt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
If it’s just handjob, market rate is usually 50 bucks at least, plus massage fees, comes to 100-138 in Singapore parlors for 1 hour. If you’re already in GL and need the touch of a lady, doesn’t make too much sense to pay 50 for handjob plus massage fees if you can have full service starting from 60 in walking distance.

You are defo right if you want some fj. In my pov, I am more interested in the building up, me doing nothing and just receiving,
Old 23-01-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If all u want is massage n hj then go geylang and ask okt which girl can do it, double comfirm with him b4 paying

Geylang options can customize, no hj just talking also can. U want to sing ktv in the room also can. Its $60 for 20mins of her time

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 24-01-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post

If the ML can give HJ + DFK at that price, maybe it can be quite worth it for 1hr, otherwise no. Even many of the Cat100 & Cat200 won't give DFK, those that give probably are also good service WL and have long queues. And I see quite many of ML at other MPs may be prettier than many of the WLs, not sure how those he saw looked like though. Of course, if just want a simple full service, I also think a Cat60 is more worth it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1