The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 10-08-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Might as well jio her to go for couple spa. Like that can see full view already and maybe got chance after that ����
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Very good idea, cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastorico View Post
Awesome bro! I guess it all started with a simple zaogeng....
Quote:
Quick FR:

Yesterday morning, text her to see if she has anything on in the evening. She replied nothing on. So I told her whether want to go celebrate National Day since I’m alone. Her reply was “see how. Hubby don’t know got planned for anything or not.”

Sianz

Around 4pm, I was taking a nap when my phone buzz. Message from her, “Hubby going out with friends to drink. U still want to go out later?” Instant wake up call. Horsay liao!!

Text her what does she have in mind. She text “anything, u planned lor.” Told her I planned means everything follows what I say. Her reply was Emory like this: ����☺️

Told her I text her later. Called up a spa I know along Bt Timah Rd. This Jap spa is where my wife and me used to frequent. Now that she’s not here, why not book here since I’m familiar with the place and the management. Not to mentioned I’ve VIP card in this place as we are regular patrons and have also done some cheeky things with my wife in this spa before.������

Managed to book VIP couple spa suite with unique Rotenburo outdoor hot tub. One good thing about this place was that the Couple onsen Hinoki Bath uses real hinoki, Japan’s most prized cypress wood, to replicate the natural hot spring water.

Long story short, In the room, I was a bit shy and I strip with my back to her. “Hide for what? Later sure see everything.” I almost fell again when I heard this as I was standing on 1 leg trying to remove my pants. Knn...really foxy.

She was well build, tanned body means outdoor type and well shaped with 36C. Nice boobs. Instant salute from little bro there....a bit paiseh. Pretend nothing happened, we went into the adjacent room for our 30 min couple onsen Hinoki Bath.

We started to get familiar and started touching. Ended up frenching with her stroking my little bro and I fingering her. We almost go into next step but had to pull hand brake there. Wanted a more cozy environment. Almost wanted to cancel the massage session and go somewhere else to finish the deed. With agonzing feeling, we did finish the massage and during shower, renew our flaming embrace + touching + frenching again.

Finally finished our prolong shower. She left her car there, took my car and I drive like F1 driver to get home. Got a fire that needs to put out.

We had a long session in the living room. Damned shiok. Did ask whether can be part-time FB.....her reply “u guess? Maybe let u know later.”
Congrats bro !! ...you r the DEE MAN ! ...you must really be a yandao, can score this notti young milf married woman so easily starting from just a simple zaogeng ...FINALLY, it's a dream cum true for u as u yrself did not expect that u would manage to accomplish your own suggestion of forming a relationship with this notti young married milf as u say n in the way u did ...she is really one of the v. few rare notti teasing married woman around ...always making u keep guessing about her response to yr sexy proposals ...pls update us with further developments in this notti r/s of yours as soon as it happens

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 10-08-2020 at 10:26 PM.
Old 11-08-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

I was at Taka with my GF yesterday....

Saw 2 ladies who r quite chio with big boobs...

1 indian lady wearing low cut dress, could see part of her cleavage, had a good time bioing it when my gf wasn't looking at it...

Another chinese lady with her hubby also had ample assets also wearing a low cut dress...When she's walking towards me, her boobs were bouncing up and down....
Old 11-08-2020, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
HooliganRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Another chinese lady with her hubby also had ample assets also wearing a low cut dress...When she's walking towards me, her boobs were bouncing up and down....
Did your eyeballs follow the movement of her boobs?
Old 11-08-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeconcrater View Post
Was passing by a row of shophouses when I saw a long queue outside a bakery. Spotting a lady wearing a low V neck top, showing 1/2 balls. C or D cup. Best is when I walk past, she used her hand to bua her right boob to "wipe" the sweat off cos its a hot day and she standing under the sun. Could not see more because my gf next to me.

Was boarding a DTL train when I saw a young girl around 18-20 moving from from hugging the center pole to sit down. When she sat down, can see her black dress top open up on both sides and saw her black bra. A cup, but her bra well fitting so never see anything more. look like this but black dress.
Is this the famous bakery at Balestier road? A lot of hot tuanehneh
Old 11-08-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
janaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quick FR:

Yesterday morning, text her to see if she has anything on in the evening. She replied nothing on. So I told her whether want to go celebrate National Day since I’m alone. Her reply was “see how. Hubby don’t know got planned for anything at all.”

Sianz

Sorry for long text. Already try to shortened as much as I can.
Nice encounter, thanks for sharing!
Old 11-08-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Congrats bro !! ...you r the DEE MAN ! ...you must really be a yandao, can score this notti young milf married woman so easily starting from just a simple zaogeng ...FINALLY, it's a dream cum true for u as u yrself did not expect that u would manage to accomplish your own suggestion of forming a relationship with this notti young married milf as u say n in the way u did ...she is really one of the v. few rare notti teasing married woman around ...always making u keep guessing about her response to yr sexy proposals ...pls update us with further developments in this notti r/s of yours as soon as it happens
I started a thread writing down my diary. Will elaborate the detailed encounter with her once I reached Aug 2020. Cheers
Old 11-08-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I started a thread writing down my diary. Will elaborate the detailed encounter with her once I reached Aug 2020. Cheers
When you reached Aug 2020? Aren't we already in Aug 2020? Anyway, quite sure you got a, positive answer that she wanted to be your FB.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
When you reached Aug 2020? Aren't we already in Aug 2020? Anyway, quite sure you got a, positive answer that she wanted to be your FB.
Bro, my thread, I start recapping events from Jan 2019. Now hitting Feb 2019.
To continue writing here world be like hijacking TS’s threads. Not fair to him or others who are here to share Zaogeng stories. Cheers.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, my thread, I start recapping events from Jan 2019. Now hitting Feb 2019.
To continue writing here world be like hijacking TS’s threads. Not fair to him or others who are here to share Zaogeng stories. Cheers.
hmm.. Your diary and your little black sin book. Good, keep'em cuming just don't let us wait for too long of your recap, else, we all blue balls liao.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
hmm.. Your diary and your little black sin book. Good, keep'em cuming just don't let us wait for too long of your recap, else, we all blue balls liao.
Trying my best, bro.
Old 12-08-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
karl28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
I was at Taka with my GF yesterday....

Saw 2 ladies who r quite chio with big boobs...

1 indian lady wearing low cut dress, could see part of her cleavage, had a good time bioing it when my gf wasn't looking at it...

Very nice one bro, can imagine the bounce
Old 12-08-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
janaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was picking bread at a small neighbourhood supermarket in the era before we all had to wear masks. The bread was all in a small area. Next to me a pretty OL was doing the same thing, and bending down to choose the buns on a lower shelf. Her top opened up and her bra was a bit loose, giving me a good view though I could not see nipple.

She actually looked up at me and smiled. I know I should have said something but I was tongue-tied then.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by janaw View Post
Was picking bread at a small neighbourhood supermarket in the era before we all had to wear masks. The bread was all in a small area. Next to me a pretty OL was doing the same thing, and bending down to choose the buns on a lower shelf. Her top opened up and her bra was a bit loose, giving me a good view though I could not see nipple.

She actually looked up at me and smiled. I know I should have said something but I was tongue-tied then.
Give you a suggestion (next time in such situation), you should say : Nice raisin......

Hahahhahaa
Old 12-08-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by janaw View Post

Too mesmorised by wat u saw from the sudden view ?? ...hehe

Old 12-08-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1