The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-08-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
The DH is AFINA or AFIRA?
Yep that's her.
Old 11-08-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lorhmaikai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Met this Indo DH at whampoa for a quickie, not too bad, but not great either. Deleted her number after she started texting daily asking for cash.
How you all find these maid FL one Sia macam like find where to drink kopi 😂
Need some tips from all the Lao jiao
Old 11-08-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
JegBD29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys,

I also trying at SKOUT and Badoo.. seems like no luck. How u guys able to get la... any tips?
Old 11-08-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
up you bro, sharing is caring
Returned ups with thanks
Old 11-08-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Bro not funny, she just wanna monopoly u. This type very sticky one, just be careful after you up her, she is "officially" half your wife. Don't let her take your photo, if not your face will be all over the FB if one day you decide to ditch her for another.
Ah shit. Lol see how it goes la. We just frens so I think better just keep it that way. Anyway got a few more down the line I’m saving for.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 11-08-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Gotta be patient. Also that depends on what kind of maid you're interested in. You can view my photos which i posted before, all is nice sexy figure but of course, it's not free.

Im not interested in those fat ugly maids that can up with simple meals and perhaps top up. My reason is simple:

Pros:

1) Sexy figure and really pretty one be it is young or milf.

2) Pleasant looking while sex, can feel her figure and videos you take will be worth it. Riding on you or even cim, the feeling is song song gao jurong!

3) Much safer as maids will prefer to stick to a single man that can provide her some money on weekends.

Cons for free sex:

1) Fat, ugly ones, you want really cover the head and attack the base?

2) Easily up since a meal and top up will satisfy her. Imagine one day she can be up for how many times?

3) Can you bear to see her sucking your dick or riding on top of you? As for me, i couldn't at all.
Thank bro wolf,

Btw, where do you scan yr michat for dh? Which do u pick? Indo or piony?
I scan at my house neighbourhood. Got all those scam n sugar mummy.

Thank in advance for advise
Old 11-08-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 17
blackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Gotta be patient. Also that depends on what kind of maid you're interested in. You can view my photos which i posted before, all is nice sexy figure but of course, it's not free.

Im not interested in those fat ugly maids that can up with simple meals and perhaps top up. My reason is simple:

Pros:

2) Pleasant looking while sex, can feel her figure and videos you take will be worth it. Riding on you or even cim, the feeling is song song gao jurong!

3) Much safer as maids will prefer to stick to a single man that can provide her some money on weekends.

Cons for free sex:

2) Easily up since a meal and top up will satisfy her. Imagine one day she can be up for how many times?

3) Can you bear to see her sucking your dick or riding on top of you? As for me, i couldn't at all.

I also can’t up ugly ones but some can especially hayhay the loser. He can even pay up to 200 to up ugly maid
Old 11-08-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

While on skout skouting... found this self claimed indo-jap mix blood girl offering service. She dun have fix amount ... $400-$1000 up to you to give her.

https://instagram.com/yurahashi (follow her instagram to see her pics)
Old 11-08-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

Pros:

Cons for free sex:

Hi bro, u r the master of all master in this playground. Yr catch is really good quality and service Gao Gao. Never tried cim in my whole life. Yr taste is same as mine .. big busty women.. really don’t mind paying for this kind of quality.. can share the pic of yr best catch ? I’m new in this playground.. thanks for enlightening me with all the tips. I believe for that amount of money u gave, don’t think can get tat kind of service and fun.
Old 11-08-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorhmaikai View Post
How you all find these maid FL one Sia macam like find where to drink kopi 😂
Need some tips from all the Lao jiao
For me, 1 out of every 10 -15 DHs that I chat up on Skout will reply. Then the chances of meeting up is even lower, but i just persist, chat them up couple of times a day, eventually will have chance to meet up. Once meet up, the chances of sex is almost 100% imho. Just takes time.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian81 View Post
Hi bro, u r the master of all master in this playground. Yr catch is really good quality and service Gao Gao. Never tried cim in my whole life. Yr taste is same as mine .. big busty women.. really don’t mind paying for this kind of quality.. can share the pic of yr best catch ? I’m new in this playground.. thanks for enlightening me with all the tips. I believe for that amount of money u gave, don’t think can get tat kind of service and fun.

Take time to practice bro. No need to use michat or even skout. FB and instagram both are already free platform for you to play around. I posted alot, you can view my post history, i got a fb with busty boobs and nice figure.

Patience is the key.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
JegBD29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
For me, 1 out of every 10 -15 DHs that I chat up on Skout will reply. Then the chances of meeting up is even lower, but i just persist, chat them up couple of times a day, eventually will have chance to meet up. Once meet up, the chances of sex is almost 100% imho. Just takes time.

Wow... looks like probability looks tough... but ur words give me motivation to persists and will update once I managed it... screwing maids looks different from looking for prostitute as you need to charm and work ur way... will update u once I find success..
Old 11-08-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian81 View Post
Thank bro wolf,

Btw, where do you scan yr michat for dh? Which do u pick? Indo or piony?
I scan at my house neighbourhood. Got all those scam n sugar mummy.

Thank in advance for advise

I don't use michat or skout. I have 2 ex fb which sometimes will tell me this maid need financial help and usually i scan on fb and Instagram. But im really stopping now. I now got 3 fb which is more than enough for me at the moment..
Old 11-08-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, patience is key.

Honestly, it is not easy for me to pick up DHs also cos I am shy picking up physically and probability online is low.

But have to persevere, then prob spend some moolah if you have to, like pay for top up or a meal.
If you are lucky, you up without spending much.
If unlucky, spend a lot yet get nothing
Old 11-08-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 14
kalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud of

Hi bros, I have a contact of a dh whom I am willing to exchange/share. Pm me for details.

some of the best sex in life are the ones you cannot tell anyone about.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1