The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
misscandy is one of the Best!misscandy is one of the Best!misscandy is one of the Best!
Re: Female psychology student

Thanks for the responses! Still looking
Old 07-08-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Ok disclaimer first i am not related to her

Tried her as i always fantasy jerking off while videocall someone

My OC doesnt like this cuz no pt since its my wife so here is miss candy

Offering something i always wanted to try

Price wise i wont disclose as diff ppl value differently. Think u can talk to her she is really really v sweet n nice. Nv bluff u can fall in love kind

So had our 1st VC ytd and was damn sexciting. No face shown for both of us and i guess we both enjoyed ourself. She even show me her finger freaking wet lols

From the body slim n cfm is a syt. Cfm and also not guy cross dress etc la dun scare. I was also scare like u all so many what if but YOLO!

Pls dun pm me wont be sharing anything more on her, PM her and i think she can work things out with u. Very accommodating gal. Too bad only virtual n not real life

Thanks sis u are awesome and looking forward to our next few sessions.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

misscandy is one of the Best!misscandy is one of the Best!misscandy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21 View Post
Ok disclaimer first i am not related to her

Tried her as i always fantasy jerking off while videocall someone

My OC doesnt like this cuz no pt since its my wife so here is miss candy

Offering something i always wanted to try

Price wise i wont disclose as diff ppl value differently. Think u can talk to her she is really really v sweet n nice. Nv bluff u can fall in love kind

So had our 1st VC ytd and was damn sexciting. No face shown for both of us and i guess we both enjoyed ourself. She even show me her finger freaking wet lols

From the body slim n cfm is a syt. Cfm and also not guy cross dress etc la dun scare. I was also scare like u all so many what if but YOLO!

Pls dun pm me wont be sharing anything more on her, PM her and i think she can work things out with u. Very accommodating gal. Too bad only virtual n not real life

Thanks sis u are awesome and looking forward to our next few sessions.
Thanks for the review my dear
Old 08-08-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Bump bump! still looking~
Old 08-08-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Molby10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscandy View Post
Thanks for the review my dear
This review should remove all doubts - from doubters to believers
Old 08-08-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

How do i do that though full of bullies here..
Old 09-08-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Sorry to those who tried messaging me! I can't receive because my rep is negative and can only have 10 messages in my mailbox at one go
Old 09-08-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ezekiel99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi, I messaged you. Hopefully you are the person that you announced 😃
Old 09-08-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ezekiel99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested, messaged you
Old 09-08-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Up you 2, have a nice day
Old 09-08-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 5
AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

“There’s a sucker born every minute” — P.T. Barnum’s most famous words. He is widely considered to be one of the best purveyors of entertainment in history — a genius in sales and marketing — and these words have become somewhat of a legacy. But did he ever really say them? As it turns out, we may be suckers for believing this after all.

The Quote Heard ‘round the World

Rochester Institute of Technology professor Nicholas DiFonzo described in his 2008 book The Watercooler Effect, that Barnum’s biography could not verify this attribution at all. Rather, it was likely that a banker named David Hannum from Syracuse, New York who actually said it. As described by DiFonzo (p. 124):

This strange story begins with a surreptitious cigar manufacturer named George Hull, who sculpted the giant from a ten-foot-long block of gypsum, buried it in Cardiff, New York, “discovered” it, and put it on display (charging admission, of course). Crowds of spectators journeyed from all over the state of New York to see the “petrified American goliath.” Hull’s hoax was hugely successful.

Most people who were fascinated by the Giant were convinced that it was a petrified man (which was not considered so far-fetched in the 19th century), or a statue made by Jesuit fathers, over three centuries prior. The fact that Hull went to great lengths to make the statue look realistic (including chiseling tiny holes in the statue to imitate pores in his skin) evidently helped.

As the story goes, Hannum purchased the “Cardiff Giant” in 1869 and displayed it for even higher admission fees. When this caught the eye of Barnum, he tried and failed to convince Hannum to sell it. This motivated Barnum to create his own version — a simple replica — and claim it to be the one true Giant, asserting that Hannum’s was a hoax. It is alleged that, at this point, Hannum said “There’s a sucker born every minute,” referring to the gullible customers of Barnum’s more successful exhibit.
Image for post

The fascinating end to this story leads to the courtroom, since Hannum sued Barnum for defamation. As it turns out, Hull confessed to having created the sculpture himself, and fabricating the whole original story, so the judge ruled in Barnum’s favour. Indeed, the best defence against defamation is proving that what you said is true.

The Bottom Line

Hannum was correct — Barnum’s customers were “suckers” for believing his bogus story. But so was Hannum, who paid a handsome fee for a phoney sculpture in the first place. It seems that everyone believes things a little too eagerly, especially if they want to believe it.

There you are. Bros will reply to you.

Well said bro!
Old 09-08-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry to those who tried messaging me! I can't receive because my rep is negative and can only have 10 messages in my mailbox at one go
The (M) behind your nick indicates you are still in moderation phase. Ask SBF admin to change, usually it happens within 24hrs, otherwise you have limited features only.
Old 09-08-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Wah got ppl pm her?

Who so willing to be chop carrot for the extras
Old 10-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

I think she is looking for someone devot when checking the other thread. Not my cup of tea but maybe some other bro like it 😉
Old 10-08-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It is best to social distance. She is looking for love.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1