The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
plutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Background Check of Your Helper

Yah good decision to make it bro...if not all can go down south.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Hmmmm I thought of it but now new maid additional SGD1,500. Also, what to tell my wife to transfer? Later the maid anyhow say things at agency, like sir wanted to fuck her but failed thats why send her away? Later police come will be Atomic bomb......I rather keep quiet, play by ear.....
Old 11-08-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Hmmmm I thought of it but now new maid additional SGD1,500. Also, what to tell my wife to transfer? Later the maid anyhow say things at agency, like sir wanted to fuck her but failed thats why send her away? Later police come will be Atomic bomb......I rather keep quiet, play by ear.....
$1500.
You can surely pay.

The longer you keep her, the more likely you’ll dig a bigger hole.
Old 11-08-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!the observer is one of the Best!

This is not even a free fck.
Only the upfront cost free.

The future cost is a huge embarrassment to you and your family if you were caught bedding your own maid.

There’s the saying. If you want milk, buy milk.
Don’t bring the cow back.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by the observer View Post
$1500.
You can surely pay.

The longer you keep her, the more likely you’ll dig a bigger hole.
Getting a maid now, is no longer fast and easy. Agency must do the SHN for 14 days and do swab test. 14 days Indo and 14 days in SG.

Can avoid alone with her, will have to do it.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by the observer View Post
This is not even a free fck.
Only the upfront cost free.

The future cost is a huge embarrassment to you and your family if you were caught bedding your own maid.

There’s the saying. If you want milk, buy milk.
Don’t bring the cow back.
See can tahan until her contract end.....blast on her last day at work
Old 11-08-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 19
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for tell us this! If the rest of brudders gong gong thinking passing MOM Medical means 100% safe and can bong maids raw, it is not safe at all! There are many forms of STDs! MOM test only ONE STD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
you sure the STD check will cover everything? Because my family's helper got HSV never tell us really WTF KNN!?

My family got a helper in 2016 to look after elderly parents and we went to this neighbourhood agency in AMK to help us find one FDW.

Subsequently, we found another helper from philippines. Wife insist bring her to do additional herpes test. Heng result also negative.

So those with fdw better be careful. Gahmen test is not test everything one.

https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-pe...al-examination

https://www.mom.gov.sg/-/media/mom/d...B7 4413066251

Good luck piaking your maid. Hope you don't mysteriously get any herpes or std if not si bei hard to explain to wife. Safest play is Handjob or covered blowjob. if not grind through clothes also song.
Old 11-08-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Background Check of Your Helper

This yr! The mother of all medical test is Swab test. Is good to be back. Got problems locking in. They say. When there is a will to find it. I will find the key to unlock the door.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow1991 View Post
Bro TS, maybe tell your maid you have friend to introduce lar, pick a random bro here and share her contact with, help to put down her fire. So you and your family wont get burnt. Hehe.
Best choice
Old 11-08-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Guess what....just now she said me, Sir you itchy? I replied, what itchy? You where itchy? She just keeps quiet and smile...
Old 11-08-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
This one no off day....and she told me a lot of her friends in Singapore have been fucking around for $$$, TOP up etc......is like OMG....wanted but can't do anything. I believed she has been peeking at my cock to see any erection, she told me she is very horny type.
Bro, like this real dangerous, already mentioned all the $$$ her friends got, if you up her, very high chance got blackmailed those. I also agree like other bro suggest above, send her away. If one day she ki xiao want break your family apart, tell your wife you touchy touchy, you kena gaolat.

Better dont play with fire. Shes just a maid, you up already, the consequences you may not be able to handle, for her just go back own homeland or find a new employer, for you the damage once is done, can never recover.
Old 11-08-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
plutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Guess what....just now she said me, Sir you itchy? I replied, what itchy? You where itchy? She just keeps quiet and smile...
What....!!!! Bro you got to be very careful siak....if not you kena from her. Like what other said too. Got to think of family 1st.
Old 11-08-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Barrel of TNT with the fuse burning in plain sight..
Don't shit in your backyard Bro.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow1991 View Post
Bro, like this real dangerous, already mentioned all the $$$ her friends got, if you up her, very high chance got blackmailed those. I also agree like other bro suggest above, send her away. If one day she ki xiao want break your family apart, tell your wife you touchy touchy, you kena gaolat.

Better dont play with fire. Shes just a maid, you up already, the consequences you may not be able to handle, for her just go back own homeland or find a new employer, for you the damage once is done, can never recover.
Actually excellent point man.
Black mail.
The boss definitely has way more to lose than the maid.
Old 12-08-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 12
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe provide us with her photos to look see look see?
Old 12-08-2020, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
shhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samstershhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Find someone you trust the most on this forum, or a personal friend you trust and get the person to message the maid, build the relationship and see if this maid is legit horny dtf or just trying to trap you and blackmail you (in the case you give in to her advances).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1