The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 23-12-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
budget101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Was looking forward for a good bonk with h24 lai lai but no chance n yes cookie is working
walk n walk see miki working but hestitated n ended with h14 li wen big boobs

Body- 7
face-7(cfm look)
cathbath - 5
Fj-6
downside no gfe n never wash u after ur done keep act like big shot through out
bad experience but too bad at least now i know y her door always open
Old 23-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by budget101 View Post
n yes cookie is working
huh??? i was there at about 3 but cookie lights off leh! the whole h7 like bo lang, all closed, only r10 open.
Old 23-12-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
huh??? i was there at about 3 but cookie lights off leh! the whole h7 like bo lang, all closed, only r10 open.
Hi Bro Bonking,

I was also there around 3 plus when it was raining. Maybe I have walk passed you. Anyway, almost all the lights of H7 are closed as what Bro Bonking mention. Only level 2 got 3 lights are only.
Old 23-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Have heard so much about Miki and therefore decided to try. Was actually wanted to see how does Kiko looks like, as Bro Bonking mention that she is one of the pretty one.

Reached about 3pm and walk around first. Did not manage to see Kiko as her lights are off. Saw Xue Er and Lai Lia but as there are other bros waiting, therefore did not really have a good look at them. But from far, they were ok to me only.

Walk around some more and the rain start to pour. Therefore hide in H7. The first floor was almost empty. Only saw about 2 or 3 lights that are litted. Then remember that some bro posted about Miki. Decided to try it out myself.

Waited for 1 brother in front of me and another 1 in the room. Waited about 45 minutes, but it was ok as the rain is still very heavy. When the door open, hmm....look like some that I know. Like a secondary school friend of mine.

Start talking to Miki and she is friendly. Unlike what some bro mention that she is cold. We talked alot when she was washing me. The action begins after that.

My FR on Miki:

look : 8/10
Body: 7/10
boob: small C???(not good with size but is a handful.)
Catbath: 5/10
BBBJ : 7/10
AR: 5/10 (nothing much)
French: never try
FJ: 7/10 (Start with her on top of me and then missionary. Allow me to hug her very tightly and pump her in missionary till I cum)
RTF: Why not, but will check out Bro bonking recommendation first.
Old 23-12-2011, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 13
opec is one of the Best!opec is one of the Best!opec is one of the Best!opec is one of the Best!

Who is this H11 R10, hour glass looks not bad, seems not much FR for her
Old 23-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 13
Yokun is one of the Best!Yokun is one of the Best!Yokun is one of the Best!Yokun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by opec View Post
H11 R10 - Ah Leng (CAT40) , ex-KS ? last time cat 50 now downgrade to Cat40, Service Level not sure as never try her, but nice looks young milf type, agree not much FR
Old 23-12-2011, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
budget101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
I was there at 4 plus shes there but she's talking at e back of e hse n room is locked
Old 23-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
in H7. The first floor was almost empty. Only saw about 2 or 3 lights that are litted. Then remember that some bro posted about Miki.

look : 8/10
Body: 7/10
boob: small C???(not good with size but is a handful.)

FJ: 7/10 (Start with her on top of me and then missionary. Allow me to hug her very tightly and pump her in missionary till I cum)

RTF: Why not, but will check out Bro bonking recommendation first.
yea, miki is young, very fit and very strong, she works from 11+ to 6+, can fuck for over 6 hours non stop.. and still let you hug tightly and fuck till shoik shoik!! imagine her stamina!!

you forgot to mention her come fuck me looks and smiles when she doing you ah? her stereo also leh, arh.. arh.. arh..
glad you enjoy the session.
Old 23-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by opec View Post
there are one or two, the fr feedback i remembered i had read is that her service is quite good. you can give her a try, the sexy hdb housewife type.
go go go...
Old 24-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: All Petain FR experience

my target - h0706 joyce, h14r11 candy & kico were not working. Bro, any idea where do they live? - JB or Singapore. If they live in JB, long holiday  weekend, big possibility they will not be working  due to     traffic jam in custom.

h22r21 xue er

i found Xue Er workingtoday. I totally   agree wit h brother that her boobs are the best in Petain -P apaya shape very nice. Her legs also pretty with g ood proportion although she is short.Wearing black      dress  revealing nice curve &short skirt         revealing  sexy legs made me fell in her  trap.

+1)prettylegs &boobs
+2)pussy is tight
+3)AR — balls licking skills good.

-1)no girl friend feeling, not chatty.
-2)abit rush -ask me to release load     qui ckly
-3)boobs not allowed to kiss at all even        li ghtly, &carressing only allowed a bit.

My personal overall experincewith her
; 4/10
RTF:definitelynot. i regard her service  on par wi th Bao Er. Only worth S$30.00 

My favourite is Miki -10/10

My intended tried list:1)h706joyce      2)h14r11ca ndy 3)kico.Bro, among 3 of     them, do they give  yo any girl friend       feeling? 

MERRY X'MAS
Old 25-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Samster

thinking of going down today but not sure of stock availiable over these holidays.

can anyone report on cat 50s availiable? dun want to go and return for nothing.

wa, xueer hurry hurry? then i think baoer better, at least she dun hurry people.
Old 25-12-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

I heard there are some new stocks that came over from KS recently....... anyone know which rooms they were allocated and any FRs on them?
Old 26-12-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any seen H14R1 at work recently?
Old 26-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Red face 26 December 2011, Monday btw 130 pm to 225 pm

Again, I encounter an ang mo brother, hoi dude! This was I think, 4 times this year, anyway my brother I notice you walking btw, houses with your right hand, behind your right pocket. You are sending a signal to the girls/ pimps that you had $ to spend. And you are not sure who you wanted, do yourself a favor, next time walk normally.

I saw you paying extra attention at H16, you looking at Miss Moon and, Jennifer with your hand in your back pocket. Probably, Miss Moon long legs got you horny, so was I my friend. Enough back to observations.

The operators were promoting blue films outside, this cooling weather, not crowded because limited girls were on business. H2 Maggie with OG were in, Sally’s room was having renovation. Michelle did not check in, and later on at H9 I saw Ting Ting entering via the back gate. H4 Annie was on business, she is not regular this year.

H7 2 floor, Kathy’s lights on, Miki had a customer standing outside. He was embarrassed when I looked at him. More so I called pointed at her door, I sad, “Miki.” Now, H9 Xiao Wei is sitting sexy on her bed, I wonder my white brother, does he desire Latin chick? She kind of fit this bill.

H10 Kico’s door was closed for ½ hour, a customer stands for I think an hour. He is a patient man; I am not as patient as him. H12 Kelly’s and Helen were lights on, Joey was not in. H14 Kit’s was sweeping her room, she was in heartland babe outfit, and I would urge younger brothers not to fall for her. In fact her targeted customers are younger men, with her SYT she had not much problems attracting this group.

I took R14 Nancy and FR will follow.

At H16 Lynn was looking good in her tight mini, the usual Jennifer gave me 5 and, I had to turn her down. Somehow I desire H14R14 Nancy, she remain me of mine neighbor wife. Oh! R4 Ivy had finished a deal, rather fast another client asking her charges, she closed another deal.

The liveliest would be H11, I saw Jolene/ Jenny/ JJ with Yen Yen looking at high heels, and Jenny was planning a CNY shopping trip. Traveling to that new budget branded JB outlet. I know because I spoke Canto. H22 3 white bunnies were not in, I guess H24 main attraction was Lai Lai, Ah Fen too not doing bad, she had a client standing outside.

Last edited by jacky43; 26-12-2011 at 06:05 PM.
Old 26-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGL View Post
Any seen H14R1 at work recently?
Mine brother KLGL, it just happen this pm session with Nancy. We were talking on this WL. She is Carol, she had MIA in 2011, Nancy is not sure will she return to PT brothel.

She let off to me, which i will post it here, she has 10 KS sisters. They would come on board after CNY, i think she is 1 of the so called big sister to her girls.

We are waiting for this day, and i told her competition will follows this will be the third migrations. First being KS WLs of Maggie and Ting Ting. Followed by GL with Ivy Moon of course, Violet aka Quan Yi Fong looks with Li Wen.

Let the 3 migration make history, the next chapter which our mentor David Brazil would be proud of us. He is at a better place, same with Elvis he is not death. They went home.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1