The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2005, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387
Bump into Wife/GF/relatives when jalan jalan with WL gf

I am sure many here would have this experience and hope to hear from some SBFers.

For me, I am always cautious when I jalan jalan with my WL gf, avoid crowded places and try not to be too intimate in the open. However, once I bumped into 3 of my subordinates at a hawker center, the gf at that time dye the hair red !!! Goondoo also know she's PRC and you know that kind of look they give you....

Another incident involve my goondoo fren who brought the sick WL gf to the same hospital that the OC goes. However, the OC felt unwell that day and left the office to the clinic as well. As they are hugging each other on the upward moving escalator, the OC is on the way down. And imagine the commotion in the hopital lobby when the OC went bersek and slapped my fren.... What a scene.
Old 23-06-2005, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of
Re: Bump into Wife/GF/relatives when jalan jalan with WL gf

Oh Yeah... since u brought this up...

I have a more goondoo fren (my senior in my reservid)...he brought his PRC bu to his OC fav lunch spot at Ang Teng Bey Tao to eat chicken lice.... later his OC come down to eat lunch wif 3 of her female colleague... to their surprise they saw my fren 'ni yi kou, wo yi kou' wif the PRC bu..lucky the OC never borrow the chopper from the chicken lice seller to go after my fren.... or else my fren will end up in Kallang liver liao....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 23-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sex-no-enough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dun hv to be WL gf or bump into OC. my fren went out wif his ex, kena bump into OC best fren, go home ear long long, finally end up divorce. damn bo hua!
Old 23-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Bump into Wife/GF/relatives when jalan jalan with WL gf

hmm, i think we tao chiak muz be careful, lastt ime i with my ex gf go bookshop see book, my other gf at the other corner....lucky no see me, i said i stomach ache go toliet hide for 20 minute then come out sia.....
drive car also be careful...my gf once caught me fetch other charbor along holland village knn....then many trouble quarrel and break up all.
Old 23-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuiGe3387

Another incident involve my goondoo fren who brought the sick WL gf to the same hospital that the OC goes. However, the OC felt unwell that day and left the office to the clinic as well. As they are hugging each other on the upward moving escalator, the OC is on the way down. And imagine the commotion in the hopital lobby when the OC went bersek and slapped my fren.... What a scene.
Dun say your frd goondo lah, you think he wants to make it happen meh. He also dun want, but bad timing really kills.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 23-06-2005, 10:35 PM
ThaiPolice

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

this is a good one, i remember almost 10 years back, i was caught by my ex in swensens orchard. i was walking into swensens with a wl and bumped into her at the door, so you tell me was it fated? next follow by a tight slap on my face and her friends scolded me like abt 10mins until the whole resturant turn their eyes on us. i never went back there until abt 3 years later, it was damm malu and i was caught in a situation with the wl as well so in the end everything also game over.

lesson learnt be watchful around your surroundings before you enter any resturant.
Old 24-06-2005, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 22
axor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraxor3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It happen about 12 yrs ago during my courtship time. I still know is was a sat night. and i went for midnight show and after the show we went for a supper at a fast food rest. my wife had a very good close girl fern. and we know her boyfern (A) too. (A) was very Close to my wife good fern and even planning to get married

what happen was that we saw the (A) with other girl. But (A) did not saw us My wife was so angry straight away call her good fern. Her good fern told my wife that (A) just drop her off. My wife good fern took a taxi to the fast food rest. and confronted (A) a big who ha. Later we found out that mywife good fern had broke off with (A) after the confrontation

After the inicident. I told my wife don't be so kapo you are just spoil other people relationship

cheer
Old 24-06-2005, 12:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
... to their surprise they saw my fren 'ni yi kou, wo yi kou' wif the PRC bu..lucky the OC never borrow the chopper from the chicken lice seller to go after my fren.... or else my fren will end up in Kallang liver liao....
For me I avoid the places my OC patronise or hangout. Some people are so short of ideas what to do or where to go with the WL. But no 100% proof lor.
Old 24-06-2005, 12:27 AM
jungle boy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

the very first time i asked my favourite, chanel, out to lunch, i saw an ex-colleague! somemore this ex-colleague knew my co, my sis-in-law and practically all my buddies. when we finished lunch, i asked her to leave first before i paid and left alone. now we meet at more discreet places and hopefully no one else i know would frequent them...
Old 24-06-2005, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungle boy
the very first time i asked my favourite, chanel, out to lunch, i saw an ex-colleague! somemore this ex-colleague knew my co, my sis-in-law and practically all my buddies. when we finished lunch, i asked her to leave first before i paid and left alone. now we meet at more discreet places and hopefully no one else i know would frequent them...
Wah kao~ Bro Jungle Boy, you are openly declaring that Chanel is your WL GF lah? Not scared other bros here tu-lan ah?

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 24-06-2005, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

This was few years back, my exgf was sq and when she's away sometimes the mouse come out to play. One weekend I happen to meet an excolleague at orchard, cannot resist not talkin to her as she is always super made over like cosmetic model. Nothing happend but it was good to catch up with a chio bu (btw she was single then, that's another story). When my ex came back we had dinner, then she held the knife in her right hand,upright and on the table Ask me what I did during the weekend and who I went with. Of course didnt mention the chio bu, then I realised that someone must have seen us, one plus one, and told her I was seeing someone else (which was not true for that time la), so I told her bumped into ex-colleague blah blah. As expected it was a soured r/s. So as long as in public, anyone can spot you.
Old 24-06-2005, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 22
easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex-no-enough
dun hv to be WL gf or bump into OC. my fren went out wif his ex, kena bump into OC best fren, go home ear long long, finally end up divorce. damn bo hua!
lan pai OC friend your friend have. only lunch only ended divorce. that ger must have add salt add vineger
Old 24-06-2005, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 22
easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuiGe3387
For me I avoid the places my OC patronise or hangout. Some people are so short of ideas what to do or where to go with the WL. But no 100% proof lor.
WL is for us to bring to hotel only not for us to bring all around town inviting unnecessary attention.
Old 24-06-2005, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ya.. sing reali small.. veri high chances of kanna "caught"..

n definitely not worth it when caught...
Old 24-06-2005, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

I remember once I was going out with a HK gal. The thing with me is that I dun cheat when I have a proper girlfriend, unless the relationship was going bad and that i was about to end it soon. I guess maybe it was my reputation but she was always suspecting that I was fucking all these other white gals behind her back.

One day, I was out on the town with one chio bu. Put simply, a netballer, tall, tanned, like to wear cropped tops with short short skirts. I wasn't shagging her, yet, but we were just jalan jalan with our arms around each other's waists. Anyway, i think kena spotted by one of the HK gal's frens and you know the rest lah.

That night, she was damn quiet throughout dinner and kept giving me dirty looks. I just ignored her and went to shower and then came out, she was in bed. After I climbed in and turned out the lights, she jumped up and turned all the lights on and asked me to start confessing. Of course, I was like, simi? WTF?

She went totally hysterical, screaming about how she's always been good to me and this is how i repay her. How she's so humiliated that her fren had to see me intimate with another gal and tell everyone she knew.

I got damn doo lan, so I said," Yah, I was with some other gal today, but we weren't doing anything." But she didn't believe me, so I said, "dun believe me, ok, let's break up." Her attitude changed immediately, jumped back into bed on top of me and hugged me and cried and asked me not to leave her. One of the best sessions ever that night.

Personally bros, with char bo, have to be tough with them ar. Whether you plead guilty or not guilty doesn't matter, to her you are guilty without doubt. So rather than to deny and then kena scold until jialut jialut, especially in public, I always go the hard way and tell them to fuck off. Somehow, this method has worked about 7 out of 10 times. Maybe the char bo here more open minded or less petty, I dunno.

But reading some of the posts here from some of the bros back home, quite frankly, some of you deserve it. No offence, but the more you give in to a woman, the worse she becomes. This is true, it is the same with kids, if you need another perspective. Everytime a kid misbehaves, you pacify him by giving him some sweets, someday he's going to be beyond control.

Sure, always to love and honour your woman, but some of the things I see the bros doing for the char bo is just ridiculous. Not going to go on, will piss off a lot of people. Stand up for yourselves Bros, I have faith in you, in the meantime, be on the lookout. Broaden your horizons, introduce your didi to pussies from other countries.

Who Shags Wins
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1