The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2009, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zapme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Life experiences

Its another lonely day again. I will like to share my life with people who dun mind reading. Pardon my lousy english.

i am in 30s now. When i am in my teenage 18+, i suffered from insomina and simple cannot sleep well, i dropout from poly as i cannot concentrate at all and went working. I can take 3 or 4 sleeping pills and wake up 15mins later and cannt sleep again. Once a fellow interviewee started talking to me all about ghost experiences of his, give me a final comment that if i am free i should go temple to pray.

Fast forward abit. Later than i realised am disturbed by spirits. I was cured when my parents brought me to a taoist temple to seek medium help. I was told my forehead 'fire' (forehead and shoulders makeup the human 'san ba huo')was gone and the medium after trance light an oil lamp and instruct my parents to make sure the oil lamp fire remain buring for 49 days without fail so as to relight my forehead 'fire'.

All went well and i was better. However i remain fearful of ghost.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: My Life experiences

Hi Bro zapme, thanks for sharing. Check pm

Fear is a normal part of our lives. Fear of dark when we were young and fear of death when old age (we can't escape this cycle, so no need to fear at all, it will come sooner or later). But, when you study fear calmly, it is nothing except fear is a creation of our minds. We tend to label a certain feeling 'fear', give it a specific character and defination and establish rules about how we will react to it. We create a pattern of fearing which takes on a reality all its own. Remember, bro zapme: Real source of fear lies in our minds. - STOP adding more thoughts and concepts because these negative energies only supports the pattern of fear. No need to be AFRAID of ghosts, it's the living (not the dead) that's we should be wary of in this modern era.

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 12-12-2009 at 07:00 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

I become a flinger cos i seek a freedom life and being labelled by people who know me as 'hit and run' my time frame is 3dates never bed the gal will just forget it.

Year 2005 when i was 28. A date that changed my life entirely.

I will briefly shared her life first. I got to know a lady(current gf) i will called her 'W' and we met up for coffee. We chatted everything about our life. She was 4 years older and married. She is looking for a companion course her life is so messed up.

About W life, when she was about 18 which is about 18yrs ago, her first serious bf was so rich that he gave her to drive the latest mercs to drive even W dun have a licence. SHe shops in highend boutiques, leading a taitai lifestyle. Seeking fun, she went for SIA interviews which is very strict that time. She get thru all the tests and sign the contract. Her bf do not approved and paid about 15K to break the contract. This makes W feels that he very possessive and thus breakup with him.

Downpeak in her life is when she met J. He was not handsome, not tall, not rich as well. 10years ago. she married to husband(called him 'J') since she was ard 22, he is about 9 years older than her.

W didnt want to have kids yet and carry on with clubbing lifestyle and ktving. Once during clubbing a guy friend molested her, W went home crying to J, however J just say, " What u expect me to do"? "beat him Up"? and went to watch TV. W could only cry to herself.

However when she was 24 she was pregnant. J was so happy. I believe J tampered with the condom cos one good way to make your wife stay at home.

however J become jobless then, W had to find contract work so as to have income for the family. J plays billard frequently and mostly win $$. As for W, she will always put $$ into his wallet foe his expenses.

Once W got her bonus and AWS and was glad that all this can help pay off many bills. However J lost all the $ in a night during CNY gambling. W forgave J after he pleaded for her forgiveness.

A Daughter was born( i call N). W help J find jobs and send resume. He too finally got a job. W was very lucky and strike 200K from big sweep. She bought J a brand new car and always shower him with expensive clothes and watches.

Few years later, W was pregnant again, however this time round 3 doctors all mention the baby might be adnormal. Reason was when J was having chickenpox he had sex with W. Thus the child was aborted. W was in great agony. She turned emotional and suffered from depression, but J did not seem do cared much and was always billard friday evening to sundays without failed. Her stress and depression turn her to eating disorder.

Sex life between them was more like W sevice J needs. When W wants, J will say tired and sleep. When J wants, he will just open her legs and bang. There is no kissing or hugging at all, just pure penetration. This hurts W more.

Once W got a fall from workplace and ended up badly bruised and legs bleeding and called up J, however his comment was he is busy at work. She called her mother, but the mother scolded her and insist call J to bring her hospital. Thus J brought her to hospital.

W was very sad J never give her care and attention, Thus in year 2004 she determined to change and shed 20kgs in a mth odd. Her figure was back and she had no lack of suitors. Guys that met her all try to persuade her be FB. But she nvr cos she worried that fling become sticky and jeopardise the family.

Year 2005, by chance we get to chat online and metup. Thats how both our lives changes.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:37 PM
Samster

Sorry i know the start is naggy and loso. But i told her story is course she is never a loose lady, she turn to fling is due to the way the hubby treated her. She wanted divorce but daughter(N) is small and she had no courage.

Our first date we chatted and from me she get the courage to face her life. She gave herself to me on the next day 2nd date course she know i just moved on if i dun bed my target in 3 dates.

We flinged and somehow we got serious. I know where to draw the line, but she was so nice and caring to me. Somehow i falled in love with her. i requested her to divorce and say i am willing to wait. Throughout she keep iniated breakup worrying that i wont be abled to wait so long. She oso dunwan me to get any hurt cos she know the path was tough. I insisted and promise that i will wait no matter what. Finally she agreed, and we both hope J will get a gf and dun have to wait 3yrs.

One fine day, when we checked in to H81 at 1plus afternoon, after maeout we both slept. 5plus pm when we both awoke, she asked me whether i smell any durian smell, which i say no. She then asked me if i hear anyone singing. Indeed i do, we both hear a lady singing a oldie chinese song. I immediately on the tv and jump every channel. there was no channel on anyone singing. We quickly packed up and left.

At the coffeeshop, she was a baptised catholic then, she flew frequently and
once at Hongkong for work she even shared a room with a ghost, simple just tell the ghost she is here to work and hope both will not disturb each other. She keep on telling me must be brave and have faith in the buddha pendent i am wearing. However i was a taoist then n never knew the difference between Gods and Buddhas and plus my teenage years, she knew i was terrified. Afteraward when she opened her bag we are both surprised to see a H81 comb in the bag, we never had any habits of taking souveniers, moreover in this situation. My face turn paled and suggested lets head home.

We walked to the road and i flagged a taxi, however she ignored and keep walking forward. i catchup with her and we both boarded the taxi.

After few mins in the cab, out of sudden she talk to herself, "Why u smoke in the cab", " Dun touch me". sensed something wrong, i use hp and sms her asking her how many people in the taxi?

Her reply shocked me. 5 was the answer. Me , her and the taxi driver was only 3.

I brought her back my home. i quickly on "Da Peh Chou", she insisted i turn off saying very noisy. I told my dad what happen and he went downstairs to burn joss papers. And she tell me better le, wanted to go home.

I sent her, Next day at work i called her and asked her if she is better, she then told me actually at the coffeeshop when she asked me to be brave, the "2 male ghost" is already sitting at the table. I asked her i tot she not scared?, how come in the end she so terrified?? She told me the 2ghost wana catch me cos they know i terrified, thus she took off her courage so that they will target her instead. Infact in the cab i was braver cos seeing her in fear i wanted to protct her. Suddenly she cried on the phone and begged me never ask this again cos she wanted to forget it. I agreed to her.

Few months later towards year end 2005. I asked her to follow me to the taoist temple that saved me. After they save me when i teenaged, every year their birthday "Da Ri Zhi" i will attend and walk the "Ping Ann Bridge" . This year i wanted her with me is i wanted her be safe. We went togehter and everything seems fine.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Samster

The spirits issue was soon slowly forgotten and got over.

However our relationship had frequent quarrels. I will always throwing tempers and questioning her when i cannot get her on phone. I had been enduring she and J sharing the same bed tho with their daughter in the same room, as her parents occupy the other, W sister another.

But as my love for her grew, the more i cannot withstand her sharing bed with another guy. i know i am the 3rd party but i dun cared. Cos their relationship their love had gone while me and W are deeply in love. J refused to divorce, so had to wait till 3 years. They signed separation papers in Jun2005.

There are many times when her hp is off i will go to their opp block happen to view, hopefully to know whats going on. She promised and guarantee to me that after she with me, she nvr had sex with the hubby anymore. She related to me once when J touched her, she claimed stomachache and went hide in toilet for hours.

She loved me deeply and hope to have my kids as well. Me too and i simple not bothered about our status are wrong, what is right is only our deep luv.
We always unprotected sex and dun mind if we had kids. Btw when we commit to eachother i went to do a HIV test due to my flinging lifestyle and went thru days of hell waiting for the results.

A sad incident happen around May2006, she was back from US working trip and developed rashes due to climate. The GP gave her an injection. The things all went wrong. She realised she was pregnant and the gyno told her our child does not have any heartbeat and miscarriage due to the injection. I was devasted and accomapany her for the operation. I wanted to sue the doc who gave the injection without asking anything like r u plannings for kids or filling any questions forms.

I went bugis and pray and burn stuffs for the poor child, the shop auntie chant and told me dun need always burnt so that the child can go peacefully.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, ghost story out
Old 12-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Samster

Year2006. Months later, one day, J sent W and N to town, i got so flared up and we quarrel. She told me she took his drive cos N keep insist and she feel unfair for N. I got even more flared up, i told her what is unfair??? N got clothes to wear, eat and have toys, our unborn child had nothing. Not even a hug from dad and mum.

She apologised to me but i refused listened. Finally end the call. She sms me and tell me she is very tired le. She cannot sleep well at nite for months. She is very stressed in life. She wants to go find our baby and takecare of him. She will fulfill her promised to them and oso ask the uncles to help her find our baby.

I was very shocked!! And i asked her " What uncles"?? "What Promises"???
It was only then she revealed year05 she had a deal with the 2spirits and now she willing to fulfill the promise instead of resisting.

I was so stressed and finish all my cigarettes. I went downstairs to get another pack, suddenly she called me and asked me y so late i still go downstairs and y am i wearing the yellow slippers( course usually i wear black slippers) I was terrified and asked her hw she know??? She just say "u dun haf to know" We were on the phone till i am home, i opened the fridge and drink water. She then told me, " Remember to close the fridge door" I panicked and dropped the water bottle but insisted i nvr opened the fridge, I dunwan her to know the spirits so powerful..

She told me she is tired and wana sleep. She slept but it took me hours then i sleep. The next day everything changes.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 22
Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!

Wow Bro Zapme
Your story is very extra-ordinary..from ghostling experience to sexperience. In a way, you have the '"blessing" of encountering both unpleasant & pleasant events. I guess no one face your such lifeperience adventure. What i can only advice is for you to pray to Buddha and take care her..love her. Once u have overcome this 'historic'event, please publish this lifestory in Book form...for all sillypore to know that there is such thing called "ghost".
Old 12-12-2009, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6040 / Power: 17
Big Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sister80 has a reputation beyond repute

Ghost come out into sex. Next kong long come out into sex
Old 12-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Samster

I woke up everly at 6plus, sms her and wait for her reply. 7plus liao. getting worried i keep calling her, finally she picked up the phone and say she needs to rush to prepare for work.

Her tone changed, i dun feel any love from her voice, no warmth except coldness. In my heart i know the spirits have taken over.

I panicked, in fear, but i know i must seek help. I called up my frd "called A", he occasionally helps at a taoist temple.
We decided to meet bugis and after praying to Guanyin Pusa, her lot to me was " Seek help in time to Buddha all will be fine" Tianyi ah Tianyi, its an obstacle we had to go thru, cos Pusa knows very well i duno the difference of Buddhism and Taoism, to me is the same, take joss sticks and prayed.

Me and A sat at the bugis market drink and i told him what happened. Out of sudden the cover that is covering his coffee cup overtturned by itself. The cover circumfere overlapped the cup nicely and how can it overturn itself when no one, not him, not me and not any other people knk onto the table.

We stoodup and left for OG direction in the hot sun. My frd told me he can feel "something" follwoing us. We both panicked. I called up my younger cousin out of desperation, my cousin is just starting studying thai buddhism(novice) me being in fear find who oso can. We arrange bring her to his area evening time.

Me and A metup with W after she knk off. I suggested going this coffeeshop eat cos food nice. She looked at me and say "" DUn think i duno," "your cousin stay there rite"". My frd A distract her and changed topics to the cup issue. SHe tell us dun nid scared "he trying to scare u only" If u wanted to ask can ask him and point to her front, which is air and nothing.

We sat at coffeeshop order food and eat. I called cousin and he came down, when he was down we chatted awhile, my cousin says excuse awhile cos he made needed to make a call. He walk away.

After sometime i tell W, i go findout what cousin busy with so long on hp. SHe just tell me go ahead, but say dun need ask la, Ur cousin first thing will just ask u to go up his home.

I walked to my cousin and waited for him finish call. I ask him how isit?? True enough his only reply is " u follow me home first".

Back his home, he took a cup of water and chant and asked me drink. He only tell me he cant really tell oso. My gf W called me and throw temper say y so long, say she wanted to go hm. I quickly went down and managed persuaded her go my home sleep with the help from my father cos he come and join us(as i already told my parents what happened). My frd A oso head for his home.

While with her, she keep saying she feel like going drinking or clubbing. But i managed persuade her go home rest. Back home, i quickly ask mother to keep all keys as i am worried she might sneak out.

Back home in my room, she lay on bed and rest, i on tv for her. I told her i go shower. After i shower i went back to her. Guess what she told me???

" Go and Drink some Hot water" W said. I ask her y?? Her reply was " Course your heart is shivering". True enough i am in fear. U are facing something that u cannot see but u know its there. When i shower earlier, when i wash my face i dun dared to closed my eyes cos i scared i see ghost when i reopened.

She then told me she tired wana sleep. I pat her and hugged her tight but leaving the lights in the room on cos i am scared. She fall asleep. I went to living room and mum told me newspaper got some monks event here for Vesak day but wasted cos just after Vesak day.
From the newspaper i found and called up, begging for their help, thankfully their flight is afternoon.

Its year May2007 when all this happened.

After confirming appt with the monk carehelper. I went back to the room, i went and hugged her tight, with the lights on, i was hoping my body "YangQi" can helped her lower the spirits power. But in my heart i am so scared, so very scared. Whole nite i did not sleep cos i am afraid she may wakeup and sneak out.

Morning came, my frd A called me and he will come over my place helped me both forced her go if she resist. I went back, try to wake her but she deep in sleep. I on the "da Peh Chou" and the tv volume i only set about 5bar, when i watch tv is 16bars. She awoke and say very noisy!!! Ask me to off it. I didnt cos i know the spirit scared of it, i was hoping the spirit power dropped. Shortly after My frd A arrived and waited living room.

I hug her and begged her, ask her to resist and fight, i ask her to think of how much we went thru, dun give up on herself and on us. I begged her to let me help her, i told her she just need to follow me, she refused. I cried and keep begging, She relent and soften and told me muz tell her go where first before she agreed. Finally she agreed cos i only tell her bring her to paya lebar area, rest all i say i duno.

In the cab, she keep asking for the place details, if dun tell her she will opened door and jumped cab.

I held her tight and show her the paper i cut from newspaper.

Finally we reached the place, its a HDB flat where the thai monks saty temporary. I and W went in, she sat down back facing the Buddha, the monks still in room, and she told me she wanted to smoke.

After she smoke, back to the living room, amazingly she sat down facing the Buddha with about 6 monks in a circle around her. They started chanting and nothing happened. The carehelper says ur gf shld be ok la dun worry. She was given a neck and wrist string to wear.

Done. Three of us, me W and A went to coffeeshop and eat breakfast. My gf W told me and A, this was what she says,

"lucky i see the old monk very kind", if not wont let them off, and she further says "Do u know the monks are already panicking when they ask me pour the water from the vase to the cup"??? "They already chant 2nd round, U guys duno meh" "If a person got problem, the cup will never be filled up" "i see the monk very old and very kind", " thats y i spared them"..

My gf W then tell me to let her be and everything will be okie, tell me dun waste $$ find anything le, She is well and Fine.

But in the heart of Me. I know its never over, my fear grew further cos even so many monks oso no use..
Old 12-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Samster

Thanks to people who spent time reading up. Its a very long long story. but its an encountered not everyone will go thru.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Samster

I left out something when at coffeeshop when she say the old monk looks kind. While she was talking her wrist and neck area developed rashes and keep scratching. We all left for home. Afternoon i got a call from her, she told me she told her parents about what happened, her mum then comment she everytime 5plus pm ever saw a dark thing enter W bedroom.

Next was her dad and mum took holy water and with her, went to W room and sing the Holy songs and spray Holy water around. And she took off the wrist and neck strings and throw away. She oso told me she fail her GOD, she is baptised catholic, cos of our relationship. She will go back her religion and seek forgiveness.

I was happy for awhile cos if her faith and will return she shld be fine, i am wrong days later her temper worsed towards me. And i realised its a ploy to get rid of the Blessed strings by the monks.

I discussed with my family, and decide to seek help from the taoist temple that saved me when i was teenage, the very same temple that i brought her walk the "Ping Ann bridge" in year end 2005.

Meanwhile between me and W, she will find the slightest fault to quarrel with me and say break. I endure and endure cos i know its the spirits that want me to leave so there will be no obstruction for them taking over.

The day came, my mum accopany me to the taoist temple, the medium after in trance ask me what i seek, I told the medium what happen, The medium only tell me, "U cant seek help for others, u need to bring her personally here". Disappointed i went home with my mum.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Samster

I Have to wait another week for nxt consultation, meaning i live in fear and at the same time endure all problems and tempers she showed me.

The day come, i told her i need bring her some place. She flared up and wanted to break with me cos i break my promise. " Din u promised me to leave me be,
I told u Ok rite!! Dun nid any help!.. It went on and on and i begged her, She ask me bring her wherE?? FInally she relent and says ok.

We went and get a number. Next to the temple was hafing a getail then. Actually when W reached the temple, the temple helpers are all smiling at her.

The medium went into a trance, finally when its our turn, The medium told my gf, Its not ghost that is after u, Its "Sang Chai Tong Ci". For people who dun Sangchai TOng Ci is the character "Hong Hai Er" who later become Guanyin Pusa Discipline.

The medium tap W head and instruct the helpers. W then drink amulet water and burn some joss papers. We seated after that and rest awhile while the medium carry on answering others question.

W says wants go home, i say ok.

Suddenly her legs cannot moved and become all weak. The temple helpers actually most of them are the medium disciples. Instruct dun resist, remove her earing and jewellery. Dun resist and let "SangChai Tong CI" in. They told the medium master and he instruct them bring her to altar and place her on the chair. 3 disciple were supporting W chair, And W started shaking heads and legs going into a trance.

While she still not fully in trance and just shaking, 2 of the 3 who are supporting the chair went weak.

Both 2 of them went into trance as well. So suddenly got 3 Gods. And singaporeans u all know rite, the getai audience all went see the temple show instead of getail.

My gf went into trance as well and total u see 4 Gods.

When she was in trance she was sucking a "nai cui" baby suck type. And The 2 disciples actually i tink become, 1 is Pusa, ! is oso SangChai. And u can see W snatching the other SnagChai "NaiCui'.

After they all detrance, The medium master tell W and me that W have to become a medium as well. Cos if God wants u be medium, theres no escape. Only 3 paths, 1 is medium, 2 is become crazy, 3 is death.

We agreed. Infact i was happy that everything is finally over. I call my friend A and tell him the good news. Back home i shared the good news with my family as well. Cos not everyone can be a God Messenger.

For once i so relieved, we makeout and slept. Morning she told me she never slept so well in years, she has the best nite sleep. Peaceful and no disturb.

Life is so unpredictable, when u tink its over, its actually just started .
Old 12-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Samster

Few days later my gf complaint unwell, bad headache, i wanted bring her see doctor. but she didnt want, and tell me she feel like go the master there and pray, Once we reach there, she says amazingly she ok le and become very freshed. The master then tell us oso what to prepare this and that,

The day came, my frd A join me W. We went and the ceremony to shed blood and swear to heaven that she will be a medium began. after which she learn how to seat this and tat. We were told to come often so she can practised how to seat well and trance how to walk and later oso cut tongue so can talk when in trance.

Next week came, she was on practise in trance, surprisingly this time round she only half trance, the God not able to enter fully. My Frd A ask me go out temple smoke, we tok cock and then he tell me actually when they drummed and chant, he can feel something oso, almost go trance oso.

We went back after smoke, they begin another round. Its still the same she only half trance, there is 3 onlookers, 2guys and 1gal oso watching W trancing.

Suddenly the disciples all look outside and laughed. Me and A looked out as well, then realised the 2onlookers guys, 1 become stone cannot move, and the other started trancing. The stone is course he resisted all the way thats y stone. The other was brought to the hall and placed on chair and trance. Immediately he beceome a heavenly general God as well.

When all detrance, the disciple then tell W she goto keep out from meat n sex to be in full trance.

The Onlooker "general God" make a comment, tomororr i go "Amen" the disciple just laughed and says we got many divine chairs here, u all join in oso enough.

We left for my home and eat supper. My gf headed home. However A was scared and invited him my place rest. We chatted and tok cock, i told him his other temple the God always helped him kana 4D, maybe tats the reason he had to become medium as well. We tok till 5am and we slept in the living room.

However 6plus we awake and we are ready AWAKE.
Old 12-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

``````Deleted``````
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1