The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
qwerty123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Any reviews for b fashion massage and spa?
Old 14-03-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
bitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried gojek massage?
Old 15-03-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemee View Post
Anyone tried gojek massage?
Hi bro,
Gojek massage is order to your place. normal stuff.

my humble two cents.

Last edited by aakumu; 15-03-2019 at 05:06 PM.
Old 15-03-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
Any reviews for b fashion massage and spa?
Hi bro,
Massage is decent, good facilities.
Have FLs too, decent selection.

my humble two cents.
Old 15-03-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
That price is why I stopped going to Delta. The good things about Delta are you do not have to tip, and the hand job is included as part of the standard service during the massage, the facilities are usually nice, and the massage is quite good. Unfortunately, they have raised their prices to levels that I consider to be too high. That same massage was 600k just a few years ago. I do love the hot stone massage there, but it is not worth 1 million rupiah. The buffet is pretty lame and only worth about 50k. I believe that buffet is included in the facilities charge and you cannot skip it. They had the buffet before as well when it was 600k out the door, they just raised prices overall.

Might as well go to D'Heaven where the girl gives a pretty good massage while she is naked the entire time, then provides full sex in a room with mirrors on all walls for 800k. The massage isn't as good as at Delta, but it isn't bad. The girls at D'Heaven are much more attractive than they are at Delta.

https://www.instagram.com/heavengading/?hl=en

Tematik is also a better option than Delta. There are some very nice girls at Tematik.
Bro,

Thanks for the recommendation !

When I arrive, all girls are booked. Waited about 15mins. Was assigned a girl instead of choosing myself. I guess that’s the only gal available. Massage was good

Paid 427k for one hour session. Contrary to what mentioned on Jakartabar. It’s not 2 x 45mins session

Massage is 200k, facility 1xxk. Can’t remember wats the balance for. The security at the door retained my receipt

At least they have hot/cold pool, sauna, etc
Old 15-03-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
Bro,

Thanks for the recommendation !

When I arrive, all girls are booked. Waited about 15mins. Was assigned a girl instead of choosing myself. I guess that’s the only gal available. Massage was good

Paid 427k for one hour session. Contrary to what mentioned on Jakartabar. It’s not 2 x 45mins session

Massage is 200k, facility 1xxk. Can’t remember wats the balance for. The security at the door retained my receipt

At least they have hot/cold pool, sauna, etc

427k? Which place did you go to? None of those places I mentioned have that pricing as far as I know. D'Heaven is 800k all in for a VIP room (as long as you let them know up front you want full service, I guess maybe they have a massage for 427k that does not include nude massage and full sex, but I have no interest in that), Tematik is about 1 million all in and there is no question about full service. Both places allow you to pick your girl. Tematik you pick from a fish bowl, D'Heaven the girl at the desk has a photo of all the girls on her phone. If there are no girls available, that would happen at D'Heaven because it's damn popular, but not at Tematik as far as I know. What you do is you ask the girl working the desk which girls will be coming available in the next half hour or an hour and have her show you their photos. They are used to that because almost every guy does that. Pick one, then wait for her. I have waited an hour for a girl there before when it was busy and I wanted a particular girl. I just take a sauna and jacuzzi and have them come and get me when the girl is ready. With all spa places like Delta or D'Heaven, all girls will be busy from 4 till 7 pm because guys are just getting off work and they go for a massage after work, never go at that time. I have also had to wait an hour for a girl to become available at Fortune spa, so it's not uncommon for all girls to be busy at those spas. I think Tematik has some of the best looking girls in Jakarta, but I have never been there where there were not some girls available.
Old 15-03-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
Gojek massage is order to your place. normal stuff.

my humble two cents.
In Jakarta, Go-Massage should have chance for the girls to offer extras.

Either you wait for them to come and ask GQ at the end or before they even come, message them and ask them if they're willing to do.

Local forum has reports of successful cases
Old 16-03-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
427k? Which place did you go to? None of those places I mentioned have that pricing as far as I know. D'Heaven is 800k all in for a VIP room (as long as you let them know up front you want full service, I guess maybe they have a massage for 427k that does not include nude massage and full sex, but I have no interest in that), Tematik is about 1 million all in and there is no question about full service. Both places allow you to pick your girl. Tematik you pick from a fish bowl, D'Heaven the girl at the desk has a photo of all the girls on her phone. If there are no girls available, that would happen at D'Heaven because it's damn popular, but not at Tematik as far as I know. What you do is you ask the girl working the desk which girls will be coming available in the next half hour or an hour and have her show you their photos. They are used to that because almost every guy does that. Pick one, then wait for her. I have waited an hour for a girl there before when it was busy and I wanted a particular girl. I just take a sauna and jacuzzi and have them come and get me when the girl is ready. With all spa places like Delta or D'Heaven, all girls will be busy from 4 till 7 pm because guys are just getting off work and they go for a massage after work, never go at that time. I have also had to wait an hour for a girl to become available at Fortune spa, so it's not uncommon for all girls to be busy at those spas. I think Tematik has some of the best looking girls in Jakarta, but I have never been there where there were not some girls available.
427k is for nude massage only at deluxe room. Grand wijaya center. Thanks for sharing so much info

Where’s tematik located ? Is it tematik spa and hotel at jembatan tiga Raya ?
Old 16-03-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
427k is for nude massage only at deluxe room. Grand wijaya center. Thanks for sharing so much info

Hi bro,
This is the address.
Jl. Jembatan Tiga No.13, RT.1/RW.16, Penjaringan, Kota Jkt Utara,
Old 16-03-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

I just went to Dheaven at Kelapa Gading.

Paid around 400k+ for the deluxe room, + 1 bintang. Cant remember the exact price.
Paid 350k cash direct to the girl, had a good massage and CBJ + FJ.
The girl did not shower for me tho

Edit: Remember the girl is number 6.

Last edited by Bangc0ck; 16-03-2019 at 05:20 PM. Reason: add in girl info
Old 16-03-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Correct. If you do a google search on Tematik Spa Jakarta, there will only be one match. That's the one.

I may try that 427k massage you mentioned. Sometimes I just like a massage.
Old 17-03-2019, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro,
This is the address.
Jl. Jembatan Tiga No.13, RT.1/RW.16, Penjaringan, Kota Jkt Utara,
Thanks bro! That’s quite far from where I stay
Old 17-03-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

JJXJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Correct. If you do a google search on Tematik Spa Jakarta, there will only be one match. That's the one.

I may try that 427k massage you mentioned. Sometimes I just like a massage.
Bro the massage will be minimal as they focus and are better on the specials(mine special duration longer than massage).. try no.69 at dheaven kelapa gading she's one of the better looking one
Old 17-03-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJXJ View Post
Bro the massage will be minimal as they focus and are better on the specials(mine special duration longer than massage).. try no.69 at dheaven kelapa gading she's one of the better looking one
Hi bro,
Is the place still very busy??

my humble two cents.
Old 17-03-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

JJXJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro,
Is the place still very busy??

my humble two cents.
I went like 2pm yesterday at least have 9-10 available tags. So definitely timing plays a part. Definitely more crowded during late afternoon evening. My 2cts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1