The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

cant wait for the next episode..
Old 16-10-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 16-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy such nice story here, please continue writing.
Old 17-10-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 18-10-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"See? My son is already asleep. Drunk." the voice said. "Wanda, are you asleep? We saw you drink some wine just now and we want to make sure you are ok. Can you hear us child?" the voice continued, in a concerned tone.

It was definitely not Amir; it sounded like my father-in-law - a kind and soft-spoken man who left things to my mother-in-law. I sometimes wonder if he were henpecked but I didn't want to ruffle any feathers. Nonetheless, I was too afraid to open my eyes to look and confirm my suspicions.

Then a second voice rang out.
Wanda looked at me, as if to get some reassurance from me that it was ok for her to proceed with her story. On one hand, I felt jealous that I wasn't the first man to have tasted her but the rational part of me reasoned with myself - had she not been put through all these ordeals, would she be as 'experienced' as she is now? A friend once told me that when you have been through the worst, you will appreciate it when have found the better things in life. In the case of Wanda, I had hoped that this was true.

Wanda continued her story:

I first met my father-in-law on the day of my marriage. Before that, I have heard stories of him being a very fierce man. But my impression of him changed. He was a quiet, soft-spoken Javanese man who left everything to Mother. Mother, on the other hand, was very strict and fierce. As I told you about the 'training' that she put me through. It was not easy as she had very high expectations of me. I am very afraid of her. While Father was out running the family business, Mother took care of all the household matters and I was expected to be able to handle housework even though we had our own servants.

I remember there was one time I broke some plates and Mother lashed out at me angrily. It was Father who intervened that I was spared a worse fate. But even though Father spoke out for me, Mother reminded him of her 'position' within the household and Father seemed to have accepted and he retired into his room. After so many months of training and all that talk about a woman must be able to satisfy her husband and bear many children, I never did hear Father and Mother make love at night. Again, I knew it was not my place to question so I did not pry.

"So, what happened that night?" I became impatient and interrupted Wanda. I came to realize that Indonesians do sometimes have the knack to beat about the bush a little or was it because that Singaporeans tend to be more impatient? I broke free of her embrace and sat up. "Who was the second voice? Was it Amir? Who was it?" I asked.

"Sayang marah saya?" Wanda thought I was getting angry with her. I checked my tone; I didn't want to spoil her mood and make her stop her story. Furthermore, I hope I could put in another round before we head back home; I didn't want to waste the time we had in this hotel room. But curiosity really got the better of me and at that juncture, I was almost willing to give up another round, just to hear the answer.

And surely enough, the answer came from her soft lips, "Ayahku..."

The second man in the room was her biological father.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only

Last edited by SerflySGR; 19-10-2018 at 01:11 PM.
Old 18-10-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting twist here, never expect the answer. More updates please.
Old 19-10-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 19-10-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Surprised that second voice is her biological father, can't wait for more updates.
Old 19-10-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

will the father do it on her?..please continue...
Old 19-10-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"Sayang marah saya?" Wanda thought I was getting angry with her. I checked my tone; I didn't want to spoil her mood and make her stop her story. Furthermore, I hope I could put in another round before we head back home; I didn't want to waste the time we had in this hotel room. But curiosity really got the better of me and at that juncture, I was almost willing to give up another round, just to hear the answer.

And surely enough, the answer came from her soft lips, "Ayahku..."

The second man in the room was her biological father.
Men are perverse creatures; there is something about incest that excites us all. The very mention of her biological father in their matrimonial room sent another wave of excitement through my system and I felt another erection coming. I hung on to every single word she said as she described her feelings and her thoughts that night.

I felt a hand touching my shoulder. It felt rough, as if the hands belonged to a labourer; someone who worked with his hands. I was certain that the hands did not belong to my father-in-law. Who could it be?

“Wanda? Are you asleep?” he whispered in my ear. I froze. I recognized that voice; it belonged to my biological father. But why was he here?

As if he read my mind, my father spoke, “At least I know that Wanda is safe and happier here.” Tears begin to well up in my eyes and I was brought back to my childhood; my biological father had always doted on me. I remember him taking care of me during my formative years; he had always told me that I was destined for greater things so he didn’t allow me to help out in the fields. In a way he protected me from the harshness of growing up. While the other children in the village baked under the hot sun, I was ‘protected’. Although I was exempted from ‘hard labour’, I still had to help out at home, doing housework. My father probably cried his heart out the day I got married. Fighting back my tears, I continued to pretend to be asleep.

“You are contented just to know that she’s ‘safe and happier here’? Then you can leave right now,” my father-in-law challenged him, “You are here because you have always been curious how a tanned, mediocre-looking couple like your wife and you could produce a fair child like Wanda? You wanted to see how this diamond in the rough could be polished under my wife’s tutelage and sparkle?”

In a harsher tone that seemed to echo in the room and stab me in my heart, my father-in-law hissed, “You are a bastard, you always are. You are only here to take advantage of your drunk daughter and fuck her brains out!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 19-10-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
Not sure unless TS writes more.
Old 19-10-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Not sure unless TS writes more.
I suspect they gonna bang her in a threesome. TS make suspense only........
Old 19-10-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
WalaoCrap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have read this story up till now and I wish to say that our Bro is a very good writer. I wish to ask if the images provided is of Wanda. Please provide some more as it really is better to have a story with images allowing us to bring our imaginations wild. Also, I hope someone can teach me how to "up" someone's points. Cause if possible, I wish to up the author and the person who teaches me to "up".
Old 19-10-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaoCrap View Post
I have read this story up till now and I wish to say that our Bro is a very good writer. I wish to ask if the images provided is of Wanda. Please provide some more as it really is better to have a story with images allowing us to bring our imaginations wild. Also, I hope someone can teach me how to "up" someone's points. Cause if possible, I wish to up the author and the person who teaches me to "up".
Bro, you need to have power before you can “up” someone. You currently have 0 power.
Old 19-10-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalaoCrap View Post
Pls change the color to something readable......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1