The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
johntan168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Share My experience and your's

HI all bro.

All name status here have been change to protect anyone that me or she is know.
Sorry if any English error please forgive me and this is my first time writing and seeing all bro and sis write.

All story is base on true story.
Old 24-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HornyXmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Share My experience and your's

Hi sorry to enter here, but been waiting for your story...
If you don't mind I just like to share my story here...

It happens around 1986 or there about. At that time I was wondering whether I should go for circumcision. During session with J my girlfriend then, I used to mention about how the circumcised cock would look like and stress to her that my buddy, Win’s foreskin had been pulled back naturally. It was difficult for her to visualize as she had not seen any before.
There was once when K’s sister was out of town, and we were invited to stay overnight at her condo somewhere in Holland village. Few of us spent the weekend there, using the facilities.
It was when everyone is going for a swim at the pool, the room left J, Win and myself. I brought up the subject of the cock without foreskin covering the front. As we were in our swimming gears, without warning I suddenly pull down the shoulder strap of J’s swimming costume exposing both her breasts in front of my buddy Win. J was shocked but did not make any effort to cover up her body.
Win was surprise by my move as well, but he never avoids looking at her breast. I start to squeeze her boobs and tuning her nipples and was rewarded by erection of her nipples. J was very much stimulated. I request Win to take out his cock to show J, as things happened too fast Win couldn’t believe his own eyes that this was happening. As he moves forward nearer to us he takes out his cock from the side of his trunk. He is having a good erection at full length. Seeing this I introduce the cock to my girl. This is the first time she see another man’s cock. I encourage her to touch it but she daren’t.
As I was playing her boobs, G came knocking at the door calling us to the pool. Win hurried up keep his erected cock and went with Judy, leaving J and myself, and I striped her and fuck her already very wet cunt.
After a while, we joined the rest at the pool for the swim.
Old 26-03-2011, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
Turbo268 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Share My experience and your's

please continue bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1