The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
starletq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ThaiBeautiful's SuperStar ★TYRA★ Tall 1.7m Supermodel-fig w Luscious Sultry Sexy

I did see her before, but not in SG.
When I was clubbing in BKK.
This is a small world!!!

have to say, she looks very very hot! amazing that she's here to work in SG. but i might miss my chance with her... overseas at the moment
Old 05-11-2011, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of
Re: ThaiBeautiful's SuperStar ★TYRA★ Tall 1.7m Supermodel-fig w Luscious Sultry Sexy

Late Fr, was having my ICT lately damn shag
Tyra is tall but sad to say not my cup of tea this time no idea why i picked haha.
Somehow she like a minah more then a thai to me?
anyway she does look like the pic, 80%-85%,she very friendly as away frank gal alway serve us with a cup of drink chat ask me scare cold anot, switch off aircon before going bath, not only she bath for u,she even Wipe for you,
Her bed skill is decent with her bbbj,however i dun like the fj this time i guess she too tall and her leg is keep pushing out ,making you harder to f her, oh yea her riding skill no feel T.T just shake body but below like not moving, so i end up asking her blowing me out XD with a nice CIM
Old 05-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

❤ TYRA ❤

Tall Slender Sexy Sultry Model-Like Party Babe!!

♡ Gallery ♡ http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery
♡ More Pics/FRs, please go to ♡
http://www.thaibeautiful.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=90

♡ Age ♡ 21yo
♡ Height ♡ 1.70m
♡ Vital Stats ♡34B’24’34
♡ Skin Tone ♡ Tanned
♡ Services ♡ BBBJ/CIM/COB/HJ/FJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/AR/Oil Massage/GFE*/Frenching*/
♡ Don'ts ♡ AR/AJ/RAW
♡ Description ♡ First time in SG! Those looking for fresh, look no further! She's got the looks, she's got the legs, she's got the height, she's got the body, and she's certainly elude that sensuality! She's got that Angelina-Jolie, ShuQi thick luscious lips, to blow your piece of meat to heaven's worth! (something u can only dream of) She has taken modelling jobs for carshows and side-line events for part-time. And when she goes clubbing, there will always be guys picking up on her! How good? Only when you try, u will know... Even before she comes SG, i have 2 customers vouching for her. (they know her in BKK, and reco her) Btw, her command of ENGLISH is EXCELLENT.
♡ Damage ♡ $150/90/2 (Quality + Comfort Rooms Included)
♡ Gallery ♡ http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery
♡ More Pics/FRs, please go to ♡
http://www.thaibeautiful.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=90

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Tempted? Interested? What are you waiting for!!!

For bookings, please contact Frank @ +65 83988434
First come first served. Advance book and grab your slots fast!

We are open from 9am - 1am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 1230am
(subject to availability)
Please do pre-book 2-6 hours in advance to get your desired slots.
Advance bookings are welcome.

1. Please state clearly your <nick/name>, <1st choice beauty>, <2nd choice beauty>, <time> in your SMS for faster arrangement.
  2. All rates stated are of 90mins, max 2 shots. Inclusive of room for your discretion/comfort.
  3. We don’t entertain outcalls/overnight/bargaining/1 shot rates. (All packages are standard/fixed)
If in doubt, feel free to ask Frank for recommendations!

For more pics and live pics, please go to ThaiBeautiful's NEW FORUM
Join ThaiBeautiful's Forum for the newest, most updated stats on the newest arrivals!

SMS +65 83988434 for bookings now!
Revel yourself in her companionship... Let her serve you well....
Old 05-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Hope to get everyone's support!!!
Old 06-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster

Welcome to ThaiBeautiful's 1st Forum!!!

The place where no reputation is at stake, where no points is at stake, where no power is at stake

No zappings, no flamings, no spammings, no nonsense!!

Just pure beauty, pure service, pure fun!!!
More stats/more girls/more pictures/more discussion awaits!!!
Let's care and share and make this forum a better place to be in!

Start registering now for full access!
Old 06-11-2011, 12:48 PM
Samster

Last day!!! don't miss this bombshell
Old 06-11-2011, 02:21 PM
Samster

$10 FR Rebate for Those Who SHARE
(Sharing is Caring)

To encourage the good old spirit of sharing FR as testimonial to girls/OKT service, everyone who FR on ThaiBeautiful's SuperStars will get a $10 REBATE* on the next session!

* FRs must be written before girl's departure.
* FRs written in sammyboyforum and thaibeautiful.com
* $10 rebate is for next session, within 1 month validity of FR date.
* Valid from 01.10.11.
* Only for FRs written on ThaiBeautiful's girls.

Sharing is Caring! Do share your experiences.... it will spread awareness for the girls, for ThaiBeautiful, and reward for your next support too!

Join ThaiBeautiful's Forum to discover more rewards waiting for you!
Old 06-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1