The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Korean Girls Review !

how long has it been? 2 months already still nothing
Old 22-09-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
kotok110 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
how long has it been? 2 months already still nothing
Yah man, it's been too long. Where are the quality Korean gals? Miss Sensations and What's the other stable called?
Old 22-09-2015, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
BS2099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro FL6969, hooked me up for last minute with Hyun.

She is an experience not to be missed. Her knockers are real! Very responsive to every touch. And if you are after GFE, she is the bomb.

9.9/10 for every category you can think of. Unfortunately, don't think she will return. So RTF will be a (wet)dream from now on.
Old 25-09-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

all the news girls so fast fully booked
must be all that pent up demand
FRs pls
Old 25-09-2015, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
doggie456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Hannah by Iconick

She is really good looking with perfect figure.
Face: 8
Body: 9.5. Tall n big boobs.
Frenching yes but fingering no.
Can speak quite good English.

Highly recommend!
Old 26-09-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
BS2099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw the new updates by Bro Iconick and Hannah caught my eyes. Booked her fast for an evening slot (good thing I did, had a terrible day at work).

Great location and room was arty and tasteful. Hannah also thrown on some light music from our local station. She knows how to set the mood!

So… followed the clear and strict instructions by Iconick (for the good of everyone). Got into the room and I'm pleasantly surprised, standing by the bed to greet me in an awesome dress that brought out her figure.

She proceeded to disrobe me and I helped with hers. She turned around to let me unzip her dress and when she turned back, she began frenching me. With her entire package that I'm seeing in full glory (very nice Ds, soft with very sensitive pink areola) plus her tongue in my mouth, instant arousal! Next she held my hand and lead me to the SOP bath and pat me dry. All this while, taking care of 2IC and reminding me how big it is. Nice ego booster!

Asked me to lay faced down first on the bed and began catbathing me. Arousal was so intense that it was kinda uncomfortable given the hardon (face down, remember). Good thing she was attentive and quickly told me to turn over. Immediately once I'm on my back, she was flicking my nipples and stroking 2IC. Within minutes, the onslaught to 2IC began. She took 2IC in her mouth (BBBJ) and kept on sucking and deep throating like her life depended on it. It was bloody AMAZING seeing Hannah in action! First time I see my 2IC sparkle, like a mirror reflecting the light in the room. During the entire BBBJ, my hands were all over her Ds. Being a bloke who loves big tits and BJs, Hannah was da'bomb. I really felt like cumming just like that.

Her actions were fluid, and before I know it, CD was on and she rode me cowgirl. Her tits just bouncing away (hence very real Ds ) and her moans will take your mind into another mindscape. She rocked for a good couple of minutes and we changed into missionary. I pounded her hard and fast and with her tight and wet pussy around 2IC, she made me cum fast. Guess we were disappointed by how fast I came in her, work stress can really mess with ya...

Since I had plenty of time to spare, she told me to shower and we cuddled in bed till time was up for me to leave. We shared some stories and she encouraged me to be happy as the weekend is here. Real perk me up!

9/10 : Face is 95% accurate from pictures, thought she is just 18/19 when she is 23
10/10 : height and body match description perfectly
12/10 : BBBJ, 2 extra points for bringing 2IC to a shine
10/10 : catbath, very very arousing
8/10 : frenching, loved the feel but could taste some smoke
9/10 : FJ, tight and wet, the way it should be
10/10 : GFE
RTF : hell yeah! Was already thinking about it as I stepped outta room. Need to show Hannah I can last longer than 2 positions.
Old 26-09-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster

Soohee from Iconick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
overall 8.75

tall, slim, quite fair

girl in pic
resemblance ~80%, note she is looking down in both pics
natural boobs, young being a plus

Face : 7.75 more of the cute sweet, i prefer the hot type
BBBJ : 8
FJ : 9, can do many position, damn good session
GFE : 9
French yes, very passionate
Paint totally
Finger yes

service was great, non-stop, shower bbbj also

RTF : yes, then next on list is jisu

after so long, yes
Old 27-09-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissingwitch View Post
Iconick's girls are mostly Mongolians (yes, they are not Koreans)

but some are still pretty.
so sad now not enough stocks

no beef, eat chicken?
Old 27-09-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Melonpan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
so sad now not enough stocks

no beef, eat chicken?
I think you mean "no stocks" lol.

Agree some of iconick's girls are really gems. But we should create a separate good bonks thread instead of lumping the frs under this thread which are meant for kimchis only ~.~
Old 27-09-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 13
kakagaga is a glorious beacon of lightkakagaga is a glorious beacon of lightkakagaga is a glorious beacon of lightkakagaga is a glorious beacon of lightkakagaga is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonpan View Post
I think you mean "no stocks" lol.

Agree some of iconick's girls are really gems. But we should create a separate good bonks thread instead of lumping the frs under this thread which are meant for kimchis only ~.~
Question is whether there will be any kimchi in future for FR in this thread. It is really weird that none of the usual korean okts are back after so long. Probably supply problem from Korea side - last batch of girls got raided and girls are now afraid to venture to SG (just my speculation).

Good to see new iconick latest offerings creating a stir in drome3. Long time no see many FRs
Old 27-09-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Melonpan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakagaga View Post
Question is whether there will be any kimchi in future for FR in this thread. It is really weird that none of the usual korean okts are back after so long. Probably supply problem from Korea side - last batch of girls got raided and girls are now afraid to venture to SG (just my speculation).

Good to see new iconick latest offerings creating a stir in drome3. Long time no see many FRs
What I'm curious about is why specifically target dome 3..when those that serve domes 1 and 2 are given free reign

Yes indeed, he does offer good alternatives thankfully. Keeping fingers crossed for the day this thread gets some proper action once again!
Old 28-09-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
I guess senior Bros with more experience already know/expect this, but some stables claiming to have kimchi actually don't have one. I've posted fr for yuri from iwantfls on her thread. Reproduced below

I've just finished my session w Yuri. My experience was OK only. Not spectacular. 

Yuri is q pretty. Slim and leggy. Slender limbs. Nice features and fair skin. Long luxurious black hair. Definitely a head turner. Q close to pics. 

Svc is where she could do better. Collect money first. I undress and shower myself. After deed, I shower and dress myself. If I didn't tell her I'm leaving, I think she would still be staring at her phone. Maybe she had some personal matters gg on. 

She says she doesn't understand much English. Claims her mother is Russian and her dad Korean. I didn't ask see passport (I'm not customs/immigration officer lor), but I will say she looks stanning. She reminds me of some gals I bonked before from Kyrgyzstan. She speaks some English with strong Russian accent. 

As for actual sex act, bbbj is pretty good. One of the better ones out there. Nice slow strokes in and out of her mouth, but can feel teeth sometimes. A little bit of shaft licking. I thought she could have done it for longer. 

Catbath also q OK. She went for the nipples, then around my shoulder and neck area and bbbj. Repeated the cycle once. Allowed me to kiss her lips but no French. 

I liked her boobs. They looked awesome on her slender frame. Felt natural. C cup. But didn't get much time to play w her boobs. I only got to suck her nips during fj. 

I asked for 69, or if I could eat her out, she just ignore. When I asked for the 69, she capped me and applied lube to her pussy. So either she didn't understand me or that's her way of refusing. Neh mind, this one I can respect. 

Anyway, she capped me and ask me go on top. I did her missionary, doggy then missionary again. She didn't want to do CG or rcg. During missionary, she would lick and suck my nips. Then she fondle my balls from below. That was nice. I was quite aware she was trying to make me cum faster. Didn't work. =p I like to take my time and savour the fuck. At least she let me pump to my hearts content. And at one point towards the end, she started to get wet naturally and her pussy clenched my cock pretty damn tight til I came. 

Top marks to okt for quick response and arrangement time. He also accept my brief honest feedback by SMS after session. 

I wouldn't rtf cos she's nothing too special. But if bros are looking for a slender gal with fair skin and a pretty face and a killer body, Yuri meets that criteria. 

Also, I should mention that I'm kinda round. So maybe she found me unattractive and hence treat me different from the other bros who gave good fr. 

PS - I saw kira in lift. Looks nice, close to 100% of pics. Boobs as I expected, is smaller than described in post. Still considering to try her.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Hello again, Bros. As it turns out, I ended up bonking another gal from same stable who also claimed she was Korean. Honestly, in still not certain. Some more I don't see how okt would charge so low for a hot chick like this.

My fr is appended below, and also available on sura's thread.
So after my bonk w Yuri, I was thinking of trying kira. But today really had urge to try this sura. And I confirm don't regret.

I have my doubts if sura is real Korean. Her accent sounds Korean and here and there while I was in room, she would drop some Korean phrases like aigooo that kind of thing. But that was after I mentioned to her that I didn't think she was Korean and had Stan-ning looks.

When I first mentioned that, she ask me if I want to carry on with session. Of course I said yes. She's a pretty gal. Looks more or less 100% like pics (face la). Body wise, very girl next door body. A cups. Not model slim like Yuri but I wouldn't say she's fat. Curvy in the right places, and nice cushion for the pushing.

Very fair skin as per the picture. Same hair length and style. Very nice smile also. Pretty girl next door. Has an innocent feel.

She looks to be between 23-26, that's my guess. Still young and fresh looking. I found her very attractive and arousing.

When I got to the room, she didn't answer when I rang the bell.so I knocked on the door and heard her making her way to door. Came in she was dressed in a black lingerie piece. Wah lan very sexy. Black see through material kind.

Undress go shower together. Action from the get go. She turn on water then squeeze soap onto her hand and then mine. You can guess what's next. She soap me, I soap her, we autoroam each other. Frenching allowed from start to finish. The kisses in the shower were very very sexy. She's about 1.61 m maybe, so she would tiptoe and put her arms around my neck to kiss and French me.

No bbbj in shower but we did spend quite some time on the foreplay in the shower. After we both dried off, we lay side by side on bed and frenched some more. Hands in autoroam mode. Aside from frenching, my lips explored her cheeks, chin, ears, neck, shoulders, everywhere lor.

It felt very much like I was in bed with a girlfriend. Or fb. No rush. She slowly make her way down to my cock. And then began a very nice, slow, sensual bbbj. No teeth, good suction and good tongue action. Wow, guys. This girl got skills. While she was giving me the bbbj, she was humping my leg.

Then she released my cock and moved her pussy up to let me service her orally... After having her sit on my face for awhile, then she lowered herself back and we frenched and petted some more.. This part I really enjoyed because she was using her groin to grind and rub against my cock... It was like she was tempting me to enter raw.... I was aroused and afraid at the same time..

Eventually, she moved back down to gimme another bbbj before she capped me and continued with a short cbj before she mounted me...

She was trying to mount me while frenching me at the same time. Couldn't get a good entry angle, so she sat upright and inserted my cock in....

From here I pump her while fondling her boobs before I sat up and we fucked for awhile hugging each other and sitting up. Then I lay her on her back and we continued w missionary.

She would lock her legs behind my back and hug me tight while I pumped her. And her moans were very sexy... For a v young looking gal, she really knows her game...

Anyway, from missionary we moved to doggie... I was really really aroused and ready to blow at this point, but I held on to flip her again so that we can finish in missionary. We were hugging tightly as I came hard into the condom. It was a great climax to a fantastic session.

I decided to clean up on my own, then paid her with a tip before leaving.

Sura is good looking, great all round in service terms. Good attitude, and definitely gave me a great time.

Okt was responsive as usual, and I am grateful to him for bringing sura to our shores... This is one of my better shags this year...

She doesn't have many days left, so if you can manage the time, I'd recommend giving her a go. I think she had a customer right after I left. If I can catch her before she leaves, I may rtf.

Have fun, bros
Old 01-10-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
WalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I booked an appointment with SURA and she was available.
OKT gave the location and reach there on time.We went for shower and came n sit in the bed. She gentle put my hand on her boobs, it was so real n original, I could really feel the hard tits of her. She gently grab my lil bro and start sucking . it was so seductive with her bbbj. I was fingering her wet pussy. Thenifuck her, I bonked her as she started moaning to fuck harder. I could really have an passionate sex with this girl. Cause she was very expressive with her moaning and her gentleness.

Thanks to OKT for getting an appointment to experience this beautiful girl.
Overall its an good experience.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
loneranger59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloneranger59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
"Korean Yuri"

Just finished a session with Iwantfl's Yuri. This is an honest feedback and I hope that this will help to improve the quality.

Positives:
1. OKT was v responsive and friendly. +1 for that. However, upon honest feedback OKT didn't seem to care about it. He was still courteous though

2. Hotel had ample parking (but expensive if you ask me, $8 for 1 +hr) but was discreet and quiet

3. Yuri's figure is quite good, slim waist, nice boobs and butt, but a little bit of tummy and stretch marks. She got nice hair though

Negatives:

1. Hotel was nice but the place was filthy. The bed was really dirty, the toilet was v dirty too. Whole room was messy and not kept properly. Impt is that towels are damp and probably reused! (Yucks)

2. Service and attitude of FL was horrible. Did not make me feel welcomed, rush job (I was only in there for 20 mins max) collected $ first though not a big issue, and kept speaking in foreign language (which is definitely not Korean). No feeling at all for the whole session.. The bath was pathetic and had to shower myself.

3. FL looks old, probably mid 30s, not 23 as advertised. (Probably that's why didn't want to switch on the lights.. Definitely not korean. 100%. Probably from East Europe.. Btw, I was attracted by some FRs claiming that she have a small pussy but it turned out the opposite. Yikes. Looks unhealthy and diseased too.. Abit fishy smell (That's why helmet v impt)

I feel that okts should start to bring in more quality gems rather than trash like that and get loads of fake accounts to write "glowing" reviews man. This is rather sad and traumatising for all the Bros out there that just want to have a good time. Gives me nightmares sometimes when I think about it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1