The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: dating or marrying older women 6 to 10 years above

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunnTey View Post
Matured ladies mostly are more horny...
It depends on whether they get the right man or not
Old 03-11-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

My bf is younger than me
Old 03-11-2015, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bingbong19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
My bf is younger than me
Whats the age difference ? And how was it ? In terms of dating
Old 03-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingbong19 View Post
Whats the age difference ? And how was it ? In terms of dating
1 to 2 yrs difference only.
Nothing special or what.
We have been together for 3 years
Old 03-11-2015, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

I think that it only matters if the couple intends to have children and how far into marriage that would happen. If both know, without the tiniest bit of doubt, that they are not going to have children, 10 years also OK. Coz a Man at 40 would also be hitting a decline in sexual desire and ability liao so the argument of good quality sex at later age is not really valid.

Moreover, with exercise, cosmetics, surgery, dressing; a 50 year old woman can still be attractive. The issue of attraction is more than just superficial because many men still fuck other women despite having an attractive gf/wife who is under 40 years old.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

That depend on how young is the guy... if he is below 30 in his 20ish is best to walk away....

A woman 5~10 gap have a bigger emotional needs than younger one. Unless u are prepare to be on a emotioNAL rocking ship... some of this well to do are worse their processivenESS can suffocated a young man breath.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 16
devan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To mi age is nt a big deal as long as both parties r happy wif each other . To mi mature lady r more attractive in many ways then young gals . They know wat they wan and wat their guy wan. I came across a fb who is 8 years my senior and sex wif her r real awosome.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

Hung out with an older lady who has never dated in her life for awhile.. She was in her early 30s about 6 years older than me. After awhile turned super bossy.. Then super sticky.. Left after that..

Guess just a one off case from what's been posts here.
Old 03-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 16
memphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant future

Well funny thing is I'm seeing 3 different women currently, and by chance they are all 45 this year. Out of the three, 1 smokes, drinks with me can do almost everything with her, (well she cares for my needs), no. 2, drinks but no smokes and sometimes gives in to my desires, but after making out, there's the emotional bonding that she requires. No3, dead straight for anything that goes, drinks everyday but does not smoke.

Intro of No.1, married but no kids, in a higher management position than me, makes more than me, gives more than me.

Intro of no. 2, divorced with 2 kids, doing sales and OL type which I like a lot but we give each other nothing apart from time.

Intro of no.3, divorced with no kids but feels she's looking for a keeper which I cannot fulfil as I'm married as well. Only gives in to my sexual desires and once in a while do ask for big commitments.

So after dating them, 1, 3yrs now / 2, 1 half yrs now / 3, 9 months now, I derive that they only want 1 thing, your time, your love, your commitment. In return they will try to accommodate you and half the time is to have our sexual desires met.

So if you ask me, age is not a big matter, is the chemistry like one bro mentioned and seriously, it takes a lot of time and effort especially when time is not on your side. But over all, I do get think about it when they get older over time as I already can see the effects of ageing. Oh By the way, I'm 38.
Old 03-11-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
watever1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had dated 2 ladies 6 years older than myself, not simultaneously

Here's the summary

1. They earn more monies

2. They are excellent at work, keeping house matters in check and in place, even the words out from their mouth were skilfully crafted without making you feel small.

3. I was super pampered, to the point whereby I virtually can sit down and do nothing! Dinner for example, if your answer was "anything", they will pick a place, book an appointment and drive you down to have a nice dinner. If your answer was "I prefer home cooked food", they will cook and all you have to do is to eat! I was not allowed to clean the dishes but to watch TV with a cigg in my mouth. This is out of the norm for me - I was not brought up this way. Had a feel rows but they both said this is their way of making me feel loved. So...... puff away.

4. They do not expect you to pay for anything! Back to the example of dinner, they will come out with 1001 excuses and means to pay for the dinner. Sure you can insist and they will allow you to pay (my only way to keep the little bit of "man-lyness" in me). Unless you planned and prepay in advance, there is just a tiny bit of possibility that you can pay for dinner.

5. Darn blardy good sex! In fact, my life's best sex experiences came from them, better than any SYTs! (I want to elaborate but it's just too lengthy for this post)

Cons,
The only hurdle I had was about marriage (no objections from my parents though) and health risk involved when they get pregnant (I was single when I was attached with them). Why did I get myself into the same situation twice? I thought I could overcome my hurdle but I just couldn't.
Old 03-11-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
redwings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphisprints View Post
Well funny thing is I'm seeing 3 different women currently, and by chance they are all 45 this year. Out of the three, 1 smokes, drinks with me can do almost everything with her, (well she cares for my needs), no. 2, drinks but no smokes and sometimes gives in to my desires, but after making out, there's the emotional bonding that she requires. No3, dead straight for anything that goes, drinks everyday but does not smoke.

Intro of No.1, married but no kids, in a higher management position than me, makes more than me, gives more than me.

Intro of no. 2, divorced with 2 kids, doing sales and OL type which I like a lot but we give each other nothing apart from time.

Intro of no.3, divorced with no kids but feels she's looking for a keeper which I cannot fulfil as I'm married as well. Only gives in to my sexual desires and once in a while do ask for big commitments.

So after dating them, 1, 3yrs now / 2, 1 half yrs now / 3, 9 months now, I derive that they only want 1 thing, your time, your love, your commitment. In return they will try to accommodate you and half the time is to have our sexual desires met.

So if you ask me, age is not a big matter, is the chemistry like one bro mentioned and seriously, it takes a lot of time and effort especially when time is not on your side. But over all, I do get think about it when they get older over time as I already can see the effects of ageing. Oh By the way, I'm 38.
Yes, at the end of the day the ladies regardless of age wants man to give efforts attention and spend time on them. I was doing a fine widower late-30s. The sex was good and she is very open to experimenting. But one day she demanded more from me which I couldn't provide so that's the end of it.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
i dated a loaded milf 6 years older than me.

she drove a Porsche to fetch me. we dine at hotel restaurant $200 plus meal, she insisted on paying.

she looking to settle down, but i dun see myself marrying such a much older woman, so we parted shortly after
bro...if at that time you were around 30, the milf will be 36..not bad leh....this age is best at sex de....
Old 04-11-2015, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

If the lady is 6 to 10 years older, there is a high chance she will feel more self-conscious as she age and therefore more insecure over time. As guys, we can always date someone 6 to 10 years younger than ourselves.

If you do the math, it means the older lady may be competing with someone 12 to 20 years younger than she is. May feel insecure and worried that you will leave her eventually. The older lady might try to tie the guy down legally with a marriage cert or financially with joint assets like houses/cars etc.

If you really want to get serious, better look beyond her physical body and your physical (sexual) needs.
Old 05-11-2015, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
nicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I dating 1 milf 14 years older than me. When we started she was 39 and now after 4 years together, she's 43. Used to be SQ Stewardess for 12 years, I think IFS, maybe that's why she still knows how to maintain herself. I think she very good looking with the big round eyes and big boobs, but because given birth before so does not has a flat tummy like those SYT. When I first got to know her she looks like a 20 + lady.

She earns maybe 3 times more than me but does not give me money or buy a lot of stuff for me. In fact I think I spend more on her and buy more gifts for her.
Old 05-11-2015, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bingbong19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenice_guy View Post
I dating 1 milf 14 years older than me. When we started she was 39 and now after 4 years together, she's 43. Used to be SQ Stewardess for 12 years, I think IFS, maybe that's why she still knows how to maintain herself. I think she very good looking with the big round eyes and big boobs, but because given birth before so does not has a flat tummy like those SYT. When I first got to know her she looks like a 20 + lady.

She earns maybe 3 times more than me but does not give me money or buy a lot of stuff for me. In fact I think I spend more on her and buy more gifts for her.
What about walking on the streets can people tell the difference ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1