The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Depression Chit Chat/Support Thread

It’s cool if you just need a place to rant. After all this is a forum. However I believe alot of the people here just want to help, out of goodwill and in good conscious. Nobody’s judging you. To question a person’s intention to help is in fact an insult do you even think about that. You can also reject politely.

In mandarin there is a saying. "别把好心当作驴肝肺.”

Let that sink in.
Old 27-08-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 11
ChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Likewise, when someone offer to help, it's the way they approach. If from the beginning the person who offers to help has already assume things, do you think the person will want to accept the help?

What makes you think that I am not accepting help?
Right from the beginning, you just have this assumption that I needed professional help. But please, I do have a team of profession to help me. Read through your first msg then comment on your previous one.

Seeking partner in crime for a backpacking trip to Cambodia in 2019.
Hit me up if you are game for it.
Old 27-08-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 13
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Other than medications and counselling for people with depression or mental illness . Friends & family support do play a part too. Go out with friends more, doing the things u enjoy, chat with them to let them knoe how u feel, rather than keep bottling up all the sad emotions. For me, exercise & goin to gym do helps. Im fortunate that my gf approached me & get me to go gym with her & that motivates me when i see myself getting fitter. Or whenever i feel stress at work, i will go for a work out.

I been thru same stages b4 . Not just once but twice. 2nd time is the worst. I lost 10kg in 3 months! Crying every night & in the office, tears just dropped with no reason. And i recovered in half a year... till i stop eating my medications. My doctor was glad that i have recovered in such a short time.

My advice is to stay away from all the drama & people whom think negatively. Live the life u want urself to be in. Take things with pinch of salt... dont be too serious in whatever u do lol. Well, that helps for me.

Most importantly, stay happy.
Old 28-08-2018, 03:39 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
mid 40s.. not married. Goes Massage and GLand to release when its full tank.. aint too sure if its gonna be this way for the rest of my life..

Wana get hitch but sexy gals hard to maintain, Bay Gan gals also tried to play hard to maintain... lotsa teens above 19 makes one feels like drooling but thats about it cos to them u are just an 'uncle'... Way past prime and depression setting in.

Not successful in career to nab a supercar to fish for chicks easier

lyf sux @ times...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shame View Post
Hi bro, I’m similar to your predicament. Mid 40s single, no luck with women. Come home from work everyday to 4 walls and feeling lonely & depressed wondering if I would be alone forever. It’s especially heart-wrenching when u see all your friends have settled down with kids or seeing couples in public. I read the statistics more singaporeans are staying single but I look around and it seems I’m the rare few.
Be glad you are still employed
Old 28-08-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolatTherapy View Post
In terms of mental health, I am definitely in a much better place now. But I just need to highlight/educate people of the misconception that mental illness is curable. In medical terms, mental illness can not be cure but could be in recovery. What it means is that as long as the patient has not relapse in 2 years, that patient is in recovery. The reason why it is known as recovery is because no one will knows when the patient will relapse. So if the patient relapse again after being in recovery, the same process continues. 2 years without relapse and the patient is back on recovery. What you mean should be the patient could manage his or her mental illness by him or herself. There is no cure for mental illness but there's always medication and psychotherapy to help patients to better manage their mental illness and keep it from relapsing.

As for online business, I do plan to set up my own social enterprise to help the mentally ill patients who couldn't find jobs to fend for themselves by selling home made products. But right now, financially I am not able to come up with the start up capital. And that's why I needed a full time job for me to save up and have enough capital to kick start this project.

============

When I posted this, I just needed a place for me to rant all my frustration without anyone judging me. People just assume that I am not trying hard enough and just keep saying I just need to try harder and I need to this and do that or that I am just lazy to go to great lengths to get a job. Or people judge me by saying I am picky with my job and that is why I am still jobless. I just wanted a place to rant. No intention of asking for help (yes, I don't need your help. Unless you are keen to invest in a social enterprise that helps the mentally ill patients. If not, no, I don't need your help.) Encouragements and virtual hugs are all welcome. Thank you everyone who had showed me love and Encouragements. You ladies and gents have no idea how much I truly appreciate it. From the bottom of my heart, a big thank you for all of you.

XOXO
Well said and pardon me for my ignorance.

Lotsa hugs and kisses for you my dear sis and hope your road to recovery be smooth sailing.

XOXOXO

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 28-08-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Depression Chit Chat/Support Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlman View Post
It’s cool if you just need a place to rant. After all this is a forum. However I believe alot of the people here just want to help, out of goodwill and in good conscious. Nobody’s judging you. To question a person’s intention to help is in fact an insult do you even think about that. You can also reject politely.

In mandarin there is a saying. "别把好心当作驴肝肺.”

Let that sink in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolatTherapy View Post
Likewise, when someone offer to help, it's the way they approach. If from the beginning the person who offers to help has already assume things, do you think the person will want to accept the help?

What makes you think that I am not accepting help?
Right from the beginning, you just have this assumption that I needed professional help. But please, I do have a team of profession to help me. Read through your first msg then comment on your previous one.
First of all, thank you both for spending time to write your thoughts/comments here. I really feel this might be a misunderstanding, borne out of goodwill from bro Karlman.

Bro Karlman, we really appreciate your time and concern to write your advise and comments here. Thank you very much

@ Sis ChocolatTherapy, we PMed and spoke. I think if you are willing , let us just move on and create positive vibes here. Afterall, I don't think anyone with pure thoughts will mean bad or ulterior intentions to another person here

Let live and live, everyone. Create friends, not foes

Just my very humble thoughts. From Justin

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 28-08-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
Most importantly, stay happy.
omg hello my dear, i must be the worst girl friend on the face of this world. i owe you a dinner date since ages ago 🙈

but just want to say i am super proud of your recovery and strength ❤️
we jiayou together, we must be happy ❤️
Old 28-08-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 13
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
omg hello my dear, i must be the worst girl friend on the face of this world. i owe you a dinner date since ages ago 🙈

but just want to say i am super proud of your recovery and strength ❤️
we jiayou together, we must be happy ❤️
Ahem that was like years ago?
Oh yeah! the popcorn i ordered for u, i have to finish by myself or sell away lol
Lets arrange one soon & maybe with drinks??
Hope you are feeling better.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
Ahem that was like years ago?
Oh yeah! the popcorn i ordered for u, i have to finish by myself or sell away lol
Lets arrange one soon & maybe with drinks??
Hope you are feeling better.
i’m super sorry. i buy u drinks when we meet. but end of year okay?

yeah! i’m better too! no more tears dripping into my noodles as i eat. ❤️
Old 28-08-2018, 11:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12114928

Uni dropout now earns $186,000 a year from his bedroom

28 Aug, 2018 11:57am 5 minutes to read

Nineteen-year-old entrepreneur talks dropshipping. Youtube / Andy Mai

The 19-year-old from Sefton in western Sydney is one of a growing number of online entrepreneurs making big bucks from "dropshipping".

Dropshipping is an e-commerce model where the seller doesn't actually hold stock, but takes orders, purchases the items from the manufacturer and has them shipped directly to the customer.

The margins are low but it requires very little upfront capital — the only thing the seller needs to buy is ads on Facebook to promote their products — and can be done as a side hustle entirely online.

It has become increasingly popular with the growth of websites like AliExpress and Taobao, which make it possible to purchase from — and if you're successful, connect directly with — Chinese manufacturers.

"I found out about it probably six months into my first year of uni," Mai said. "I was watching videos on YouTube (about ways to make money), and dropshipping just kept coming up again and again."

The son of Vietnamese refugees has been "obsessed" with making money since the age of eight, when his parents divorced and he saw his mum struggling to raise three children on a low income.

When he was 10 years old, he got into the popular online role-playing game MapleStory — but instead of defeating monsters and levelling up his character, he was more interested in buying and selling virtual items.

"I was obsessed with making money in the game instead of playing normally," Mai said. "That's how I got my first taste of negotiating, of arbitrage, buying low and selling high."

When he was in high-school, he got into the online shooter Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and began doing the same thing with character "skins" — virtual cosmetic items that can be sold for real money — in the game's online marketplace.

"By the end I had a collection of A$2000 worth of skins," he said.

From there he eventually moved on to real products, buying and selling clothing on Facebook, Gumtree and eBay. "I'd buy a Nike jacket for A$40 and sell it for A$80, or a North Face jacket for A$50 and sell it for A$120," he said.

"I got my first taste of real money, not virtual money."

After graduating high school with a HSC score of 94.95, he enrolled into an actuarial studies degree. Towards the end of his first year, Mr Mai started dabbling in dropshipping, setting up a few online stores selling action figures and fitness wear.

It was a huge failure. "By the end of four months I was down A$5000," he said.

But he stuck with it, eventually finding success with baby products. "Everything clicked, I started selling and actually made all my money back in one week," he said.

During the three-month break, Mai set himself a goal — if he could earn A$500 a day consistently from dropshipping, he would put his studies on hold. A week before the start of the semester, he hit his target.

Today, he has "completely automated" his dropshipping business with a team based out of the Philippines. His online stores generate more than A$350,000 in sales at a 20 per cent margin, earning him A$70,000 a year in "passive" income.

His big business now, bringing in around $100,000 a year, is coaching others.

Mai has a YouTube channel with more than 6000 subscribers and offers online courses ranging from a few hundred dollars to personalised coaching packages priced at A$20,500.

"What they get (for that) is basically my whole knowledge," he said.

"How to build a team, how to automate the whole process, how to find products that will sell, how to scale Facebook ads — it's not as simple as pumping in more money."

Mai's "biggest motto" for finding products to sell is "don't reinvent the wheel".

"Go off what's already working," he said. "Look for products people are currently selling. Go through Facebook ads. If you see it in your news feed they're spending money on ads. The fact that they're spending means they must be making a return."

For people getting started, he recommends starting with AliExpress. "When people buy, you ship it to their house," he said.

"Eventually you start partnering up with suppliers. Once the supplier sees you've made over 100 orders from their store, (contact them) and say, 'Hey I've been ordering a lot of your products, can I jump on a call to see how we can strengthen this relationship?'"

That's "level two". Level three is working with agents in China directly. "They go and source the items for you, go to factories, do the negotiation," he said.

"They get a 10 per cent cut but that's still cheaper than AliExpress."

Mai, who says he currently has around 10 clients paying for one-on-one mentoring and another 30 taking his online training course, is now branching out to offer social media marketing services for brands.

In two weeks he will fly out to Silicon Valley to meet with a small start-up that makes old-school music boxes featuring popular tunes like the Game of Thrones or Harry Potter theme song.

"They really want it to blow up," he said.

Mai says his goal is to be able to support his mum, who currently works as a sales representative in an optometrist store and in childcare while raising his two younger sisters.

"I want to make an extra A$50,000 on top of what I'm making to spend on my mum so she doesn't have to work two jobs, get her off working nine-to-five so she can live the rest of her life just chilling," he said.

"She's in her mid-50s. I don't want her to wait until she's old to buy nice clothes."
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-08-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
actually when u see past all these norms esp at a certain stage of life,, u think deeper and comes to this

Purpose to marry? herd instinct paternal instinct? or to avoid loneliness?

Companionship will suffice thats if u lucky to find a lifelong soulmate and with exclusive benefits.. else just staying single could be best option.

Just go Gland and pick an SYT to fantasize her as your regular JC uni F buddy ... Sex urge solved.

Raising kids nowadays are solely for the experience with no tangible ROI when u r old. Cost of living will ensure this.

At least without wife or kid, there is no double standard expectation for you to bring food to the table for all yet has no full control over having sex request.. then when caught farking outside, wifey divorce and use WC against u..
Lose everything yet mthly need to pay for her upkeep in thie modern society where both genders have equal opportunity to everything, WC is absolutely BS.

Just that as one ages in singlehood, he needs to separate aloneless and loneliness.. to rejoice in aloneness and freedom..

FARK as many as freely without shackles!

Life is not all about sex. Finding a partner is to be able to call someone your own, companionship to old age, having children to continue your legacy, and so on. Your friends can’t be there for you all the time as they also have family commitments. For my case, my parents have passed on and I’m alone. Sometimes the loneliness does get unbearable and depression sets in. Luckily I do exercise a little and that helps to focus my thoughts.

In a relationship there are ups & downs, it’s the communication between a couple that is required to work things out. Also need to give & take a little.

Of course you can’t get married and still look for WL. If the wife finds out it’s usually devastating and vice versa. Like what they say, “Do but don’t get caught”. Get caught and be prepared to face the consequences.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
Let live and live, everyone. Create friends, not foes

Just my very humble thoughts. From Justin
Sharing the same sentiments as u bro Justin ....peace on earth n goodwill to all men ...love n NO WAR pls

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-08-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Sharing the same sentiments as u bro Justin ....peace on earth n goodwill to all men ...love n NO WAR pls
Thanks buddy

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 29-08-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12114928

Uni dropout now earns $186,000 a year from his bedroom

28 Aug, 2018 11:57am 5 minutes to read

Nineteen-year-old entrepreneur talks dropshipping. Youtube / Andy Mai

The 19-year-old from Sefton in western Sydney is one of a growing number of online entrepreneurs making big bucks from "dropshipping".

Dropshipping is an e-commerce model where the seller doesn't actually hold stock, but takes orders, purchases the items from the manufacturer and has them shipped directly to the customer.

The margins are low but it requires very little upfront capital — the only thing the seller needs to buy is ads on Facebook to promote their products — and can be done as a side hustle entirely online.

It has become increasingly popular with the growth of websites like AliExpress and Taobao, which make it possible to purchase from — and if you're successful, connect directly with — Chinese manufacturers.

"I found out about it probably six months into my first year of uni," Mai said. "I was watching videos on YouTube (about ways to make money), and dropshipping just kept coming up again and again."

The son of Vietnamese refugees has been "obsessed" with making money since the age of eight, when his parents divorced and he saw his mum struggling to raise three children on a low income.

When he was 10 years old, he got into the popular online role-playing game MapleStory — but instead of defeating monsters and levelling up his character, he was more interested in buying and selling virtual items.

"I was obsessed with making money in the game instead of playing normally," Mai said. "That's how I got my first taste of negotiating, of arbitrage, buying low and selling high."

When he was in high-school, he got into the online shooter Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and began doing the same thing with character "skins" — virtual cosmetic items that can be sold for real money — in the game's online marketplace.

"By the end I had a collection of A$2000 worth of skins," he said.

From there he eventually moved on to real products, buying and selling clothing on Facebook, Gumtree and eBay. "I'd buy a Nike jacket for A$40 and sell it for A$80, or a North Face jacket for A$50 and sell it for A$120," he said.

"I got my first taste of real money, not virtual money."

After graduating high school with a HSC score of 94.95, he enrolled into an actuarial studies degree. Towards the end of his first year, Mr Mai started dabbling in dropshipping, setting up a few online stores selling action figures and fitness wear.

It was a huge failure. "By the end of four months I was down A$5000," he said.

But he stuck with it, eventually finding success with baby products. "Everything clicked, I started selling and actually made all my money back in one week," he said.

During the three-month break, Mai set himself a goal — if he could earn A$500 a day consistently from dropshipping, he would put his studies on hold. A week before the start of the semester, he hit his target.

Today, he has "completely automated" his dropshipping business with a team based out of the Philippines. His online stores generate more than A$350,000 in sales at a 20 per cent margin, earning him A$70,000 a year in "passive" income.

His big business now, bringing in around $100,000 a year, is coaching others.

Mai has a YouTube channel with more than 6000 subscribers and offers online courses ranging from a few hundred dollars to personalised coaching packages priced at A$20,500.

"What they get (for that) is basically my whole knowledge," he said.

"How to build a team, how to automate the whole process, how to find products that will sell, how to scale Facebook ads — it's not as simple as pumping in more money."

Mai's "biggest motto" for finding products to sell is "don't reinvent the wheel".

"Go off what's already working," he said. "Look for products people are currently selling. Go through Facebook ads. If you see it in your news feed they're spending money on ads. The fact that they're spending means they must be making a return."

For people getting started, he recommends starting with AliExpress. "When people buy, you ship it to their house," he said.

"Eventually you start partnering up with suppliers. Once the supplier sees you've made over 100 orders from their store, (contact them) and say, 'Hey I've been ordering a lot of your products, can I jump on a call to see how we can strengthen this relationship?'"

That's "level two". Level three is working with agents in China directly. "They go and source the items for you, go to factories, do the negotiation," he said.

"They get a 10 per cent cut but that's still cheaper than AliExpress."

Mai, who says he currently has around 10 clients paying for one-on-one mentoring and another 30 taking his online training course, is now branching out to offer social media marketing services for brands.

In two weeks he will fly out to Silicon Valley to meet with a small start-up that makes old-school music boxes featuring popular tunes like the Game of Thrones or Harry Potter theme song.

"They really want it to blow up," he said.

Mai says his goal is to be able to support his mum, who currently works as a sales representative in an optometrist store and in childcare while raising his two younger sisters.

"I want to make an extra A$50,000 on top of what I'm making to spend on my mum so she doesn't have to work two jobs, get her off working nine-to-five so she can live the rest of her life just chilling," he said.

"She's in her mid-50s. I don't want her to wait until she's old to buy nice clothes."
This is a really good example of starting an online business from home and really shows that perseverance does pays off

Thanks boss for sharing

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 03-09-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blowmedry123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice thread TS. sometimes people just wanted a place to talk and let out their stress but some things are hard to talk among friends. People tend to come to online to let out their stress as it is anonymous. Good job!

Was looking for such a place past months as my girlfriend of 4 years left me with another person. But everything is over now!

so if anyone need someone to listen to them can post it here. i believe any of us here will reply and make you feel better!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1