The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Today, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
unholysin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunholysin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Where to find Local Malay Gals

Interesting Please share contact pm .thabks
Quote:
Originally Posted by andytan88 View Post
My contact in JB sent me a photo of a really really petite Malay girl (only 145cm!!!). I was stunned the moment I saw her photo and the next second I was already on my way to JB, haha. Her name is Cutie, she is 19 years old and very sweet and cute looking! She can't speak English nor Chinese, only Malay, but it didn't stop her from chatting non-stop in Malay with me . She allows French kissing and pussy painting. Thanks to her friendliness, playfulness and bubbly personality, her overall GFE was strong and the whole session was nothing short of enjoyable!! I like the way she stares soulfully at me when I was inside her banging her , those soulful puppy stares remind me of my first time making love with my first girlfriend..... Coupled with her loud moans, those stares expresses not only love, but also her desire for me to bang her harder... the moment our stares locked, I was mesmerised and my dick just can't help but getting harder and harder...

Oh, the bonus is that she gives a fantastic DEEP THROAT BBBJ!!

As far as I know, her slots are very limited as she only works once a week and her damage was way beyond reasonable (RM350 for a regular like me because I've visited other girls from this contact before, and RM450 for the first time client).

Please up my points if you enjoy my FR or need the contact!
Old Today, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
t89jong is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by andytan88 View Post
My contact in JB sent me a photo of a really really petite Malay girl (only 145cm!!!). I was stunned the moment I saw her photo and the next second I was already on my way to JB, haha. Her name is Cutie, she is 19 years old and very sweet and cute looking! She can't speak English nor Chinese, only Malay, but it didn't stop her from chatting non-stop in Malay with me . She allows French kissing and pussy painting. Thanks to her friendliness, playfulness and bubbly personality, her overall GFE was strong and the whole session was nothing short of enjoyable!! I like the way she stares soulfully at me when I was inside her banging her , those soulful puppy stares remind me of my first time making love with my first girlfriend..... Coupled with her loud moans, those stares expresses not only love, but also her desire for me to bang her harder... the moment our stares locked, I was mesmerised and my dick just can't help but getting harder and harder...

Oh, the bonus is that she gives a fantastic DEEP THROAT BBBJ!!

As far as I know, her slots are very limited as she only works once a week and her damage was way beyond reasonable (RM350 for a regular like me because I've visited other girls from this contact before, and RM450 for the first time client).

Please up my points if you enjoy my FR or need the contact!
interested too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1