The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 05-12-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

I spotted a site that talks about Angkot,so i think i shall bring part of the info here and keep them under my collection vault regarding Batam's transportation,hehehe...previous info as below link :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=15...postcount=6166

The new add-on info...

The Carry Angkot :

Carry is small size Angkot, and the reason behind it called Carry was simply because the car brand is Suzuki Carry. There are two main routes served by these Carry.

Below are the routes and how to identify it.
  • Yellow Carry. Route: from Muka Kuning to Bengkong thru Batam Center
  • Brown Carry. Route: from Sagulung to Muka Kuning thru Batuaji
Price range: IDR 2000 ~ IDR 5000 depends on distance

The Bimbar Angkot :

Bimbar is medium size Angkot and the name is taken from the transport service itself. This Bimbar has 3 main routes and more coverage than Carry.

The Bimbar and route can be identifying as below:
  • Blue Bimbar. Route: from Dapur 12 Sagulung to Nagoya thru Batam Center
  • Maroon/Red Bimbar. Route: from Dapur 12 Sagulung to Nagoya thru Sukajadi
  • Pink Bimbar (also known as Jono). Route: from Jodoh to Nongsa thru Batam Center
Price range: IDR 5000 ~ IDR 10000 depends on distance.

The Trans Batam Bus

Owned and operated by government. But, it is still serving fewer routes and not covering all district and area of Batam. Route is available on the bus stop and attachment on the bus itself. To go with the bus, you need to come to nearest bus stop and buy the ticket there.

Price range: IDR 4000 – flat all destinations, except from airport will be IDR 15000 – flat.

Where to get on and get off

Best gate to come to Batam is thru Batam Center ferry terminal. You can easily access to other parts of Batam from this terminal. However, depend on your destination, I have made the list on where to get on and get off for your reference.

Nagoya, Batu Ampar and Jodoh

Nagoya is only 10 minutes away from Harbour Bay ferry terminal. For travel on budget, ojek is the best choice from here. It will cost around IDR 10,000 to Nagoya depend on your destination. It is advisable to take online ojek so they can pick you up right in Ferry Terminal. Otherwise, you need to walk around 3 minutes to go outside Harbour Bay complex to find conventional ojek.

If you are planning to heads up to Nagoya from Batam Center, Blue Bimbar, Bus and ojek are your best choice. Blue Bimbar and Bus covers most area in Nagoya, while ojek is more flexible upon your destination.

Blue Bimbar route from Batam Center will pass through these locations:
  • Mall: BCS Mall (including spa and massage center in front of it) and Nagoya Hill Mall.
  • Hotel: Batam Center Hotel (now Sahid Hotel and Convention), Nagoya Mansion, Harmoni Suites, Goodway Hotel, Harmoni Hotel, Planet Holiday.
  • Attractions: Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya, Jabal Arafah Mosque.
Bus Route from Batam Center is thru Batu Ampar and ended in Jodoh. Bus station is only 2 minutes walk from Batam Center Ferry Terminal. The route will pass through these locations:
  • Harbour Bay Complex: ferry terminal, mall, seafood restaurant (Wey Wey Seafood Restaurant and Harbour Bay Seafood Restaurant, Italian and Western restaurant.
  • Hotel: Harbour Bar Amir, GGi Hotel, Swissbel Hotel, Pacific Palace Hotel, Novotel Hotel.
  • Jodoh wet market and DC Mall.

Bengkong

Main tourist attraction in Bengkong is Golden City, which you can have some sport activities like, go-kart and paintball, or enjoy the seafood at Golden Prawn Restaurant and buy some layer cake or keropok as a gift nearby restaurant. There is also Indonesia house miniature and Kuda Lumping show which available upon request.

You can reach here using Yellow Carry until its end destination then continue by 5 minutes walk, or directly using ojek from Batam Center ferry terminal.

Nongsa

Nongsa is widely known as resort and golf area. There is not much transportation mode to go to Nongsa. But if you want to explore more on Nongsa, Ojek is your best choice because its flexibility.

Bus and Pink Bimbar is the second option, because these two transports are end before the main tourist attraction at Nongsa Coast area. In the end, you need to continue to use Ojek service to explore more on Nongsa.

On the side note,i actually wont advise those who are new in Batam NOT to try out the public transport yet (if you knew "the way",using taxi isnt expensive from most Singaporean's perspective and can some time be free-of-charge) as i have heard of pickpockets before (if you ever read page 1 of this thread). One or 2 try is fine for myself for the experience ,and as i am on a holiday so no point for me to be constantly taking unnecessary risk.

Most online taxis werent allowed to pickup passengers in tourist area,like ferry terminal/major shopping mall/airport etc.

* i have make this post 1st because i need to add it into my next collection posting....grrr....i am not suppose to make this post today.

** do not quote my whole long post,otherwise it might get removed. Thank you.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-12-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
put stuff down in hotel then went to change money opposite formosa at 3rd shop from left @ 10500. proceed to explore by foot using map directions given by bro nono. pretty easily actually, no need to look at phone map. 1st stop Happy8 - some girls were still having lunch, not many sitting at long sofa, told plump mami i go out jalan-jalan and come back later. 2nd stop Sekar - only 5 girls but all cmi, i think chinese-looking milf mami looks better than all of them. Went back to Happy8, more girls assembled at sofa, selected one young milf from surabaya at 1.1M, bargained down from 1.3. asked plump mami to send the girl to my room at 3pm.
Just for your info, Alishan KTV on the 3rd floor can do overnight girl booking too. Just that they starts at about 7pm. And usually, they have quite a lot of girls during weekends (Friday and Saturday). Not all girls were available overnight booking tho. They dont come cheap tho.

After 1am is the left-over time,girls who arent booked and those who has no seating room yet starts to leave the KTV at that time,hehehe...

Quote:
Still hunting for my beer, went to nagoya hill mall (NHM) and entered hypermart. layout looks like our local Giant. bought nuts, chips, biscuits, water (27 cents for 1.5L ) and yakult at 9000rp/pack of 5 (now i know why bro nono loves to buy this). finally found bintang and heineken near the cashier and picked up a few cans.
Yakult at Top 100 supermarket 1 min walk from formosa hotel selling at 7k rupiah,hehehe...

The Yakult bottle size is actually smaller than those you seen in Singapore. Its only in Batam that i learned that Yakult doesnt require refrigeration,hehehe...

Quote:
Will definitely be back to try the spas and other massage places and possibly venture to utama area (nono's Area A above).
Since you come by Batam Center ferry terminal and if by chance if you happen to take a much earlier ferry to Batam,yet still have ample time to burn. You may wish to test out Batam's Men Spa,hehehe...

Venus Spa (Batam Center area,not near Nagoya) :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11193

(membership cost 100k rupiah tho and last a year)

( Click to show/hide )

Alternatively,you can also try out New Spa at Batam City Hotel.

New Spa (Penuin area,near Nagoya):

Opens: 11.00 - 23.00
Combo Massage &
Executive Room Relaxation : Rp. 450,000
Suite Rooms. : Rp. 500,000

ALL TIME / ALL DAY 20% discount
Executive Room: Rp. 360,000
Suite Rooms. : Rp. 400,000

Price update as of Jan 2018. Its a unisex spa,so can also bring girls in. I think i heard somewhere my friend telling me about bringing 2 friends (3pax) to get 30% off and 4 friends (5pax) to get 40% off,hehehe...but only available for weekdays and not weekends.

Fame Men Spa (in a ulu corner closeby to Nagoya area):

Below link should lead you there...

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...post 17594420

Cant comment much of this place tho.

Octopuss Men's Spa :

Most recent FR with pricing on Octopuss by bro Farie -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...9#post18093249

Havana Executive Club & Massage :

Hmm...recently there was a Havana Executive Club & Massage,dont know if its a spa or not. Some says its a booking joint,some says its not. Google tells me it look more like a clubbing place. So which is which? (its also possible to be "all-of-the-above" too) Hehehe...maybe i should go down there in my next Batam trip to find out to get a better picture.

Delta Spa (2pm direction from Nagoya Hill Mall front entrance) :

Facilities : 150k
Standard room with 2 session : 330k
Suite room with Bath tub + shower : 430k (also for 2 session)

1 session for standard room = 150k
1 session for inside suite room = 200k

*price list stated is from around 2016,and if i dont remember the price went up by a bit.
** above stated price is for a draft reference only.

If i dont remember wrong, 3 session,comes with a free HJ,hehehe...the girls (aka GROs and the massage girls) there often do hard-selling,trying to get the customer to add-on other extras (eg,aroma oil,hot stone etc) ence the bill can adds up to quite a lot. Any staff/s who up-sell gets a commission and they have the tendency to overdo it. Quite a few newbies i heard of end up paying close to 1 juta for a HJ because of that,hehehe...

The massage girls dont provide fj inside spa,unless you really know them super well enough,hehehe...

Altalanta Spa :

No need to say much about this,its closed,hehehe...or so was it?

I guess i covered most of Batam's men spa here in this post alone,so while replying to a post,i am also keeping records of my findings for future references too.

If there is ever a time where i have about 4 hour to spare in Batam and with a handful of friends,i go to a spa. Nice place to kill a bit time. The food in Batam spas arent free (unlike those in Malaysia and Singapore) and they come at a higher than those regular Batam food prices i have posted before too.

May you and all have a good and better next trip in Batam.

Cheers!

*Important note : Do not quote my whole long post when replying to me ,otherwise it might be removed by forum staff/s for breaching the forum rules. Thank you.

** i didnt quote-lock my post this time becos i learned that certain things cannot be unlock when i lock it.

My own records of Batam's overnight booking joint listing (Dec 2018):

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12380

The Batam Beginner's travelling guide :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=15...postcount=6277

Batam's Hotel with FREE shuttle service :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=12019

My collective Batam Transportation Info :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...9#post18103029

Add-on

Chinese New Year Info. My experience and some info..
(things to watch out for)

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12693

Ramadan Info :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=14...postcount=2228

From Harbour Bay Ferry terminal to anywhere around Nagoya is now 30k rupiah nett if its taken from the Taxi stands (quite a handful of them around Harbour Bay,mostly just outside of some hotels). I look back a bit and realize i have been talking about 30k rupiah taxi fare since 4 odd years ago when i 1st started my monthly Batam trips,hehehe...its like a dream come true now when Harbour Bay decide to fix their taxi pricing at 30k rupiah.

(can i call that a price drop if the past talks on "official taxi fare" was 50k rupiah? Hehehe...)

Batam Harbour Bay official taxi stand is just outside the new unopened Marriot Hotel,hehehe...

And to get to the location of the new official Harbour Bay Ferry terminal's taxi stand when i step out from immigration :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...pos t18016000

Phew! Thats all for now. Above were big info for newbie/s to digest,hehehe...i will see what i can do for massage shops in Batam tho.

Additional collective Batam info on pricing and services (now and about 4 years ago) :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12452

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
In case you havent realize,food prices has gone up a little...hehehe...chicken rice (nasi ayam) used to be somewhere around 13k rupiah,now its like either 15k or if not more. Same applies for noodles too,hehehe...used to be about 15k to 17k...now i can find 18k to 20k rupiah noodle in stalls everywhere,hehehe...

1. Ferry Tickets for Horizon Ferries still remains at S$48. CNY period over the last 3 over years remain at $48 + S$12.

2. Hotel prices i regular go seems to have come down by at least 10%,maybe due to competition.

3. Food prices goes upward a little. (chicken wing at J8 food court goes up by 1k rupiah each within a year)

4. Taxi fare on the whole has gone down due to Harbour Bay's 30k nett fare, and other online taxi services.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...9#post18103079

5. Prices for overnight booking girls from booking joint 4 years ago were between 600k rupiah to 1.3 juta. Its now between around 700k to 1.5 juta. (I didnt put those higher end KTV girls into the similar category when i say this)

6. Handful of dirty category massage shops per hour pricing has gone up by between 10k to 20k rupiah compared to 4 years ago.

7. HJ from massage shops used to 100k rupiah lowest when started 4 years ago,today lowest my friends could get is 150k rupiah (after bargaining).

8. HJ from massage shops so far according to my friends is about 300k with relatively top notch service and they abide to almost all request. 300k were usually massage girl's 1st quote price. But non-dirty massage shops 1st quote price will at most time be higher than 300k rupiah (yes,even for MILF,hehehe..hence bargaining down is required).

9. FJ used to be 200k rupiah which i have tested (and verified by many others in the forum) about 4 over years in massage shops. Today according to friends ,minimum for fj in Batam is at 300k rupiah and more towards older MILF (30 years old and up) ,not SYT. SYT however can still be gotta at 400k rupiah after bargaining. 1st quote by girls usually 500k for those around 22 years old and up. And 600k for those who were younger. Its up to one to bargain downward. Lowest i have seen being bargained down on wechat,massage shops and is 300k (Batam 2017 best records). Booking joint lowest record for ST is known to me to be at 350k rupiah,hehehe...

10. Hair salon (V-salon) prices has gone up gradually each year from 60k to 100k over the last 3 over years too (cut-hair plus hair-wash plus face-wash).

* milf here is referred to "Mother i Love to Fuck"..and do note that most indonesian girls married young,hence there's still a chance anyone could get a 18 to 19 years old MILF. Or one could also get a 28 year old girl who's not married and has not given birth.

**above-said were just some collective info of my own,after i analysis it

Last edited by nono1973; 01-01-2019 at 11:41 AM.
Old 05-12-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the valuable tips, bro nono. I'm tempted to try new spa happy hour promo at 11am, only worry is not many gals have reported to work. For example, when i went to King's reception at 1pm, only 4 gals were available.
Old 05-12-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Yakult at Top 100 supermarket 1 min walk from formosa hotel selling at 7k rupiah,hehehe...
Apart from the fact that I don't believe you can reach Top 100 in 60 seconds, not even if you run like at Olympic Games, for who saving 20 cents SGD can be worth any additional walk?

Quote:
The Yakult bottle size is actually smaller than those you seen in Singapore. Its only in Batam that i learned that Yakult doesnt require refrigeration,hehehe...
It is not clear to me if you are making a joke here, but I think so.
It happened to me too, to see at Hypermart at Nagoya HIll tons of Yakult placed for sale on floor out of the refrigerator. The under-training of Indo staff in Batam is surprising at times. Just few hours will be enough to damage the product irreparably, just as yogurt or milk. Good luck to the stomach of those who eat that!
Old 05-12-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
yinpinlouavr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone wanna go to batam or balai for orgy this weekend?
Old 06-12-2018, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Ya this branch have closed down. But the Sungai Panas branch (and others) have renamed as "Oki Rp10,000"
Lol yesterevening at Sungai Panas found the Oki Rp10,000 now changed back to 8000.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys for all your suggestions

have booked a trip for next weekend
some hotels mentioned have been fully booked
have picked formosa

my plan is to go get a gal from booking joint and if that fails, will look for other alternatives

im definitely a FJ person
Old 06-12-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
thanks guys for all your suggestions

have booked a trip for next weekend
some hotels mentioned have been fully booked
have picked formosa

my plan is to go get a gal from booking joint and if that fails, will look for other alternatives

im definitely a FJ person
Bro,
Go early to select your cewek from either Happy8, MM, Sri Kandy or Bunga at LT cost ranging from 1.0 to 1.5 juta without a third party. Enjoy.
Old 06-12-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Short live update from batam 12-1pm:

Hawaii and bunga very low on SYT, kupu zero SYT, Sri Kandy closed sign. In the end happy8 had the most SYT compared to the rest

Took a girl from hawaii, 1.5m bargained to 1.2m but hopefully she's good

Prices were highest in Bunga and Happy8 as expected...
Old 06-12-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
If im not wrong its 99 massage & Havana (Havana open at 5pm)
Thank you for the info.

*avoid quoting my whole post tho,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Dont forget me for Tiban, can let go together...
I am still calculating how i would like to travel and making route plans as i type,hehehe....Windsor Tua Pek Kong and Tiban Tua Pek Kong is a must-go for me as the lunar year is coming to an end. If time allows,i might drop by God of Wealth Temple to light up the oil glass too.

No harm paying respect.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 06-12-2018, 04:12 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for the info.

I am still calculating how i would like to travel and making route plans as i type,hehehe....Windsor Tua Pek Kong and Tiban Tua Pek Kong is a must-go for me as the lunar year is coming to an end. If time allows,i might drop by God of Wealth Temple to light up the oil glass too.

No harm paying respect.
Sure, we see how, will beep you. We link up the we said

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-12-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Gogo supermarket on the basement.ground floor of Harbour Bay Mall. Most things are cheap there (cheaper than Hypermart/K-Mart etc) and believe me,when i say cheap,its really cheap... (tho i cant say everything is cheap there tho)

...the only problem i have with this supermarket is that things tends to sell out fast and when they are sold out,its kind of difficult to see them restock...i learned that my Luwak coffee i was buying over the last few months was completely sold out,hehehe...i bought their last remaining ones.

...even the Mama Suka sambal chilli is almost gone too...hehehe...last few packs available. By now,it should have been gone.

And the few of the food stores just opposite Gogo supermarket...

...Burger Boy cart (selling nice burgers) is also there too.

Wey Wey Coffee shop (2nd floor of Harbour Bay Ferry terminal,behind Malaya Cafe) tho opened for business, doesnt attract too many customers during the day.

...and i finally caught a photo shot of the new official Harbour Bay ferry terminal Taxi stand,which is diagonally opposite Marriot Hotel.

Do take note to look at the taxi stand sign board closely,there's a much smaller letter words that says..."30000 rupiah for the destination in the yellow zone". Below photo is about 4.97mb,the original photo size of the taxi stand sign above which is unedited. So, click on the spoiler at your own risk to view the full photo.

( Click to show/hide )

Old taxi stand that used to be just outside Harbour Mart no longer there but there are still taxi/ojek touts there. Their asking price however no longer as high as ever but still, there will be some who would try their luck with unsuspecting tourist,asking for 50k rupiah or more price.

Hehehe...i just put the below link on my signature,hehehe...

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12411

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 06-12-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Altalanta Spa :

No need to say much about this,its closed,hehehe...or so was it?

I asked taxi driver on my recent trip on 29-nov and he said Altalanta Spa is closed
Old 06-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Is seafood really cheap compare to SG ?

Do take note, I went to a row of shops that sell seafood, shop name something like wywy

The menu have dish images but does not have any pricing $$$, I have been a lone traveller to many other countries and experience is never order anything without pricing if not at the end will be bleeding like mad.

Order a few dishes but request to have the pricing stated clearly first before confirmation. The pricing quotation was 600K over. So give the go ahead

After finished the meal and requested for the bill. The bill came up to 1200K
Look for the capt and ask why ??????
Being street smart, I took a snapshot of the quotation earlier.

The capt came back with the answer saying the cashier double key in all the dishes as the answer.

Imagine I can be $$$ ripped off if i am not careful.

Knowing we are SG with powerful SG currency exchange. Many have their knife sharpen and waiting for any person who is not aware.

Regardless is call chicken, food, massage etc,etc. Ask for price first unless you are fucking rich then no need

Play and Eat Smart and not dummy
Old 07-12-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
My own records of Batam's overnight booking joint listing (Dec 2018):

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12380

The Batam Beginner's travelling guide :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=15...postcount=6277

Batam's Hotel with FREE shuttle service :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=12019

My collective Batam Transportation Info :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...9#post18103029

From Harbour Bay Ferry terminal to anywhere around Nagoya is now 30k rupiah nett if its taken from the Taxi stands (quite a handful of them around Harbour Bay,mostly just outside of some hotels). I look back a bit and realize i have been talking about 30k rupiah taxi fare since 4 odd years ago when i 1st started my monthly Batam trips,hehehe...its like a dream come true now when Harbour Bay decide to fix their taxi pricing at 30k rupiah.

(can i call that a price drop if the past talks on "official taxi fare" was 50k rupiah? Hehehe...)
after being btm for years,the taxi price finally drops...lol,can r'ber sm years ago in the forum,tere was a discussion on hw much taxi fare shld be @ hb...& tere was sm debates of 30rb - 50rb...lol,nw good liao...lol

nw go liao...all standard @ 30rb...lol...formosa used 2 b 50+ - 60 dollar,nw drop til 41+...lol...& then i count in the ovr 10rb/sgd exchg rate...wow! mayb time 2 go p galang...lol

u got go ngoya hill mall taxi std see the taxi price list? will scare u de,cost ani time 70rb & up within nagoya...lol...onli can hope sg tourist wn't b stupid ani more 2 take taxi frm tere....lol...at least bcs mall stil no as bad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1