The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Frankpreks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
say something to somebody u miss

What day is it
And in what month
This clock never seemed so alive
I can? keep up and I can? back down
I?e been losing so much time

Cuz it? you and me
And all other people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it? you and me
And all other people
And I don? know why
I can? keep my eyes off of you

What are the things That I want to say
Just aren? coming out right
And tripping on words
You got my head spinning
I don? know where to go from here

Cuz it? you and me
Nothing to prove
And it? you and me
And all other people
And I don? know why

Something about you now
That I can? quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right

Cuz it? you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it? you and me and all of the people
And I don? know why
I can? keep my eyes off of you and me
Nothing to prove
And it? you and me and all other people
And I don? know why

What day is it
And in what month
This clock never seemed so alive
Old 09-04-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

Quote:
Originally Posted by 126gal View Post
I know.

Supposed to post on 12.6, but posted today to welcome another very nice Senior Bro Wu Song... so just passing by.
Btw, I can ask a few ladies to support my conclusion on Senior Bro ah rat.

Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
Hi,

Chief ah rat is really a very nice guy.
Also-Rickey, Wu Song, Naka Timo...

Signed,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ongtammy View Post
Supporting ah rat, Rickey & W.S.
Tammy.🍑

Nice to see all of you here.
I really Miss! Everyone of you.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 09-04-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro Tikus, you missed me?
Old 09-04-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Bro Tikus, you missed me?
Miss you too.
Bro monster, you still like to poke anal

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 09-04-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Miss you too.
Bro monster, you still like to poke anal
haha you know me the dark side always attracts me but long time never ventured into the "sewer" already...no quality one anymore...also no time to sian cha bor to get into their pants...
Old 09-04-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cashstar1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To that 1st girl who i fell in love with but wasnt able to make my gf:

It has been 10 yrs, through these 10 yrs when the nights get lonely i will think abt u time to time. I will take a peep at your FB as its not private.

I met u at a cosplay event where i took photos for u, from that day on i fell for u so hard that i thought of u day and night. I knew it was no crush.

Despite u being 3 years older than me i don really care. I knocked out that rival who was chasing u at the same time. He gave up and left. Still remember after the movie, he tried talking to u abt the plot and u totally ignore him and came over to chat with me. That was the last of him.

U love ice-cream, being a vegan u like french fries and ice-cream. Every outing with u alone was french fries or ice-cream. I don really fancy ice-cream but i went along. U liked happy meal for the toy and i ate the nuggets and u took the fries.

It was that day when i sent u back home. I push out all the courage to confess to u. It was at the path back to your home from the MRT. You mentioned u could not give me an answer now as u jus walked out form a relationship. I said i could wait, u smiled and left.

Weeks passed, our distance became further despite us still going out with group of common friends. I put up a final struggle. I bought a figurine u liked, found a nice looking box and put in inside. Together with that letter i wrote. 1000+ words of how i feel abt you all hand-written on a piece of blank letter neatly using a ruler. I wished u happy birthday and told u to open it up at home and look what was inside. U probably did but with no further reply.

Gradually we lost contact due to my FYP and NS coming up. I knew everything was over. U removed me from FB, no more msg and calls from u. I knew for sure its over.

10 yrs now, u started your own brand of clothings. I know not if u are single or married. I dare not ask out common friends abt u. I knew its meaningless now. I know through the years i worked hard, time to time thinking back abt our story as a motivation. I did it and i have a proper job now.

I don have the courage and its meaningless to friend u back again. Perhaps u have a bf, a husband or even kids. Its all pointless now.

I jus wanted u to know i still miss u, Mr J a.k.a Ms Ki*** that i always refer to u as.

The guy who love u from 10 yrs ago.

P.S I was listening to JJ's Qi Li Xiang while writing this...
Old 26-04-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
NoiceToit19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashstar1213 View Post
To that 1st girl who i fell in love with but wasnt able to make my gf:

It has been 10 yrs, through these 10 yrs when the nights get lonely i will think abt u time to time. I will take a peep at your FB as its not private.

I met u at a cosplay event where i took photos for u, from that day on i fell for u so hard that i thought of u day and night. I knew it was no crush.

Despite u being 3 years older than me i don really care. I knocked out that rival who was chasing u at the same time. He gave up and left. Still remember after the movie, he tried talking to u abt the plot and u totally ignore him and came over to chat with me. That was the last of him.

U love ice-cream, being a vegan u like french fries and ice-cream. Every outing with u alone was french fries or ice-cream. I don really fancy ice-cream but i went along. U liked happy meal for the toy and i ate the nuggets and u took the fries.

It was that day when i sent u back home. I push out all the courage to confess to u. It was at the path back to your home from the MRT. You mentioned u could not give me an answer now as u jus walked out form a relationship. I said i could wait, u smiled and left.

Weeks passed, our distance became further despite us still going out with group of common friends. I put up a final struggle. I bought a figurine u liked, found a nice looking box and put in inside. Together with that letter i wrote. 1000+ words of how i feel abt you all hand-written on a piece of blank letter neatly using a ruler. I wished u happy birthday and told u to open it up at home and look what was inside. U probably did but with no further reply.

Gradually we lost contact due to my FYP and NS coming up. I knew everything was over. U removed me from FB, no more msg and calls from u. I knew for sure its over.

10 yrs now, u started your own brand of clothings. I know not if u are single or married. I dare not ask out common friends abt u. I knew its meaningless now. I know through the years i worked hard, time to time thinking back abt our story as a motivation. I did it and i have a proper job now.

I don have the courage and its meaningless to friend u back again. Perhaps u have a bf, a husband or even kids. Its all pointless now.

I jus wanted u to know i still miss u, Mr J a.k.a Ms Ki*** that i always refer to u as.

The guy who love u from 10 yrs ago.

P.S I was listening to JJ's Qi Li Xiang while writing this...
Such a sad and depressing story. Knowing you can never be together with the one you love
Old 02-05-2019, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 11
ChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChocolatTherapy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I miss him so much.... never knew he loved me so deeply till he is gone.... this song reminds me of him every time I hear it.

It was back in my younger days, this guy who is 6 years younger than me that I knew since we were kids always love to hang around with me. I never took much notice about him. Cuz he is like a younger brother to me. He was always there for me. Whenever I was sad or my ex broke my heart, he was always there for me to cheer me up, to comfort me and encourage me. I always thought nothing of it. I always thought he is doing all this because I am like the older sister he never had. But now he is gone.... he will never come back.... if only I could turn back time, I would tell him I love him too..... but it's all too late. What's left is only regrets, guilt and pain.... I hope I could see him in the other world when my time is up and I will tell him I love him too in person....

Seeking partner in crime for a backpacking trip to Cambodia in 2019.
Hit me up if you are game for it.
Old 12-06-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 9
126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Time flies.
Its 12/6 today.

see you again next year.

Take care Senior Bro ahrat.

😂

I will leave this forum on 12.6 (12 June, at 1.26am or when I reached 126 posts.
Return 12June2017.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

gosh, just found this thread.
reminds me of my current emo situation.

a random lady came crashing into my path. never thought much about her. but just a few months in, she is my everything.

but at the same time, because we both have commitments, she can never be my anything, vice versa.

we're constantly in touch but i know it's a lost cause & time is wasted with no results. ironically, i can't bear to let go because once i let go, it's all over.

Time is a scary concept. the concept of "we could have been" makes everything hard to let go.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing to say but would like to share a few songs to help soothe the soul . in a way once in a while .

First song for B.H 2nd song for No name .

This song for W.Y..L

And lastly this song for 黎

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 14-06-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: say something to somebody u miss........

Drinks. Jb. Drinks.
No more..
Thank you.
What you didn't know was that I haven't been laughing the much for some time already...
You have been great...
Are you thinking of me too?
Old 16-06-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 8
Temptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTemptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTemptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTemptation5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

ME?

🙂🙂🙂

😇
Old 19-06-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes you still miss the person even when he's sitting right in front of you.
How cool is that?
More trips to jb!
Old 20-06-2019, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

To that girl who choose to leave the company so that I can keep my job,

I hoped Ive given one really good one to you that day in the office. I know it's exciting and sudden out of no where it happened. Two barely spoken 'strangers' got connected just like that. But Im glad it happened and it was one of my best ever. If your first boy was mine plse forever keep it to yourself. Treat it like souvenir k.

To that moron who caught us,

Cck You wait k.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1