The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 21-04-2019, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Lusty08 is Cool - loads of Potential
Sure bro!

WhatsApp: +60134164081/+601110399848
Wechat:

Quote:
Originally Posted by and199233 View Post
Mind sharing with me bro . Going Ksl tml . Thanks !

Last edited by Lusty08; 01-05-2019 at 12:16 AM.
Old 21-04-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bigmelons is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faz22 View Post
Sorry for those msg me. Late on reply because busy.

U try search pataya massage or pataya reflexology
The girl who massage me already back home. The shop also close for a week. But u can try
Alerts : u need get a chemistry with this all girl. Sometimes she never give u a pleasure unless she comfortable with u.

No 6 : really good massage . Small boobs
No 2 : massage 6/10 but really bigggggg boobs haha
No 9 : milf big boobs
No 5 : small boobs and good massage
No 1 : milf big boobs and good massage

Dont tell her that someone give this information to all ladies. They did this secret with other girl. Not all give extra service. Just respect her
This shop just make a sop hj. U will not statisfy for her hj. But u need good massage yes can go there
Yea not all girl provide special. Went last month and didn’t get any.

Bro does the numbers you list all provide special?
Old 21-04-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmelons View Post
Yea not all girl provide special. Went last month and didn’t get any.

Bro does the numbers you list all provide special?
Yeah not all give extra unless u r regular. My regular ladies already back to thailand.

Dont look nees a extra servicea whenntake a ladies. U must make an act that u r tired and need massage hahaha

Be nice with them. I always go there because they massge really good
That because maybe i get extra

The girl i list yes give u extra but first u need keep bonding with her
Old 22-04-2019, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah not all give extra unless u r regular. My regular ladies already back to thailand.

Dont look nees a extra servicea whenntake a ladies. U must make an act that u r tired and need massage hahaha

Bro. No. 1 still at there or back home town ?
Old 22-04-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingstone View Post
Bro. No. 1 still at there or back home town ?
The shop still close i dunno why. So I dunno if no 1 still there. She not looker but acceptable
Old 01-05-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 21
benix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nearby walk around saw a unsuspecting tradition indonesian massage shop. Since it is the only indonesian massage shop there decided to give it a try. Was assigned a short and chubby milf.

Went into a room lie face down with only a cloth over my bare body. Her massage is those strong indo type and i tot this should be a "clean" place.

It was until she massage my thighs and butt that i felt suspicious ��.. really sensual.

Was asked to turn over and again my left leg was bend outward enable her to rub and knead my inner tights. As she is using strength it is both abit painful and arousing. In no time my dick erected but she did not touch it only keep on massaging the surrounding area.

Next she goes to work on the right leg and this time in addition to the kneading of the inner thighs she starts to brush against my testicles...this make my dick rock hard and she look and smile. Without asking she proceed to oil my cock and stroke it. She started slow and pick up pace when i started to tense up..in no time i shoot a big load on her hand. After that she wash her hand and massage my chest and tummy.

I tipped her normal rate for hj and she is happy. This is one of the best hard and sensual cum HJ i have for a long time. What a surprise find. Take note she is at least in her 40s...so not for those looking for SYT.

Last edited by benix; 01-05-2019 at 10:13 AM. Reason: paragraph too long
Old 01-05-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Quote:
Sorry for those msg me. Late on reply because busy.

U try search pataya massage or pataya reflexology
The girl who massage me already back home. The shop also close for a week. But u can try
Alerts : u need get a chemistry with this all girl. Sometimes she never give u a pleasure unless she comfortable with u.

No 6 : really good massage . Small boobs
No 2 : massage 6/10 but really bigggggg boobs haha
No 9 : milf big boobs
No 5 : small boobs and good massage
No 1 : milf big boobs and good massage

Dont tell her that someone give this information to all ladies. They did this secret with other girl. Not all give extra service. Just respect her
This shop just make a sop hj. U will not statisfy for her hj. But u need good massage yes can go there
Bro is the shop open yet? Planning to go tomorrow. If number 1 is there I will take and try and then share experience.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 9
sundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by benix View Post
Nearby walk around saw a unsuspecting tradition indonesian massage shop. Since it is the only indonesian massage shop there decided to give it a try. Was assigned a short and chubby milf.

Went into a room lie face down with only a cloth over my bare body. Her massage is those strong indo type and i tot this should be a "clean" place.

It was until she massage my thighs and butt that i felt suspicious ��.. really sensual.

Was asked to turn over and again my left leg was bend outward enable her to rub and knead my inner tights. As she is using strength it is both abit painful and arousing. In no time my dick erected but she did not touch it only keep on massaging the surrounding area.

Next she goes to work on the right leg and this time in addition to the kneading of the inner thighs she starts to brush against my testicles...this make my dick rock hard and she look and smile. Without asking she proceed to oil my cock and stroke it. She started slow and pick up pace when i started to tense up..in no time i shoot a big load on her hand. After that she wash her hand and massage my chest and tummy.

I tipped her normal rate for hj and she is happy. This is one of the best hard and sensual cum HJ i have for a long time. What a surprise find. Take note she is at least in her 40s...so not for those looking for SYT.
can pm location and shop name? thanks
Old 02-05-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
forthisstiff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi can share name of shop? Try google but cannot find.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro. Share with me leh
Old 03-05-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 21
benix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingstone View Post
Bro. Share with me leh
PM a few bros aĺready. Next week share again.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 20
Laser is one of the Best!Laser is one of the Best!Laser is one of the Best!Laser is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro, can PM me the location, going JB on Monday. Thank you.
Old 06-05-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you very much. This Thursday will visit. Bro. Your pm didn’t mention what ML number leh.
Old 06-05-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BrotherT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi Benix Bro, pm for the shop name and ML no. TQ very much.
Old 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BrotherT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro Benix, hope to share the shop name and ML no. TQ very much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1