The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2019, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
My bad, bro ... I didn’t try her but caught a glimpse of her where she was fully clothed.

However she appeared to have a lot of businesses and OKT Tommy sold her to one not so savvy punter and this was what he said in Mandarin - “This one is Ang Pai and hard to get most of the time, u wanna try?” The punter took her ...
Good idea to fuck her fully clothed

She is not your cup of Da Hong Pao
Old 27-04-2019, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=max_priest;18622170]Am surprised that you would try Shuang Shuang considering that she only possesses almost like Aircraft runway frontal assets. U prolly made an exception because of her looks and attitude ....

I tried her when she was quite new but a couple of my personal buddies asked me not to post a FR so that they could gain some “traction” on her b4 she became a hottie ... Since both u and DPower have outed her, I shall post mine for reference in due course.

Yes, I would agree with DPower that she resembles the Taiwanese starlet, Joey Wong to a certain extent (of course the young & petite version) ... perhaps around 50% ...

Whether she could be a Ang Pai in the near future depends primarily if she could establish a “pull” factor. TBH, she lacks skill in almost all service departments ... Except BBBJ which was quite decent but not fantastic, and I doubt she performs AR as she didn’t did that to me. Yes, I agree she has the good looks, youth, is sociable, chatty, good personality and excellent whore attitude ... with all these, she can be a great attention-grabber ... However only time will tell if she could turn up to be an Ang Pai like her colleague, Yoyo or merely a flash in the pan ... As far as I know, majority of the punters expect the WL to offer certain level of GL standards in term of service as most if not all were spoiled and can be demanding in their desires and needs. Obviously Shuang2 is capable of pulling in a lot of younger punters in the short term as her attributes and physical outlook attracts the younger folks. I believe whether she could sustain and materialises as a hot Ang Pai in the long run depends largely if she could up her ante a lot more. I fear that her “novelty” might wear out faster than one would imagine ... look wise, she is in the league of Mei Le, YiYi, Dan Dan, Angel, etc.

Her colleague, Fei Fei maybe suitable for ya ... she looks slutty, possesses good looking bod and definitely more than an A knockers ...

Newbie YiYi is potentially an Ang Pai in the near future IMO ...

Dai Gor Dai (DGD), thks for your radar comments i agreed totally on what u wrote, my respected Bro.

Yi Yi is up on my list. My 魔爪 shall extend over ......lol.

As i dont go for services and too easily to be satisfied, it makes me more readily able to enjoy the fun of bonking. Simple is Shiok, lol

I asked Shuan Shuan why was she opened to frenching and painting ( different from the ways she treated my friend in Mar), she said due to business stress and competition of 3 new girls.

Since she treated me so nice and made me so happy, i decided to FR her factually and market her. Knowing that this may make me more difficult to get her subsequently ....but i do understand its not easy for WLs to absorb my poundings and i appreciated her sacrifices, though she might have fucked me thousands times in her heart, lol.

Of course i know that some Bros wont not like it due to the obvious. Not only that, some bros would also make secret reportings to my old darling .....just like what happened to my ex darlings ex-Anqi (1608) and San San (1606), but i couldnt be borthered. WLs come and leave, to me, is not a big deal to me now, esp after my encounter with Xing Xing whom really woke up my fucking idea. If the WL does not treasure me, i just go to the next. I will support the WL all the way who worth my supports. Like ex Zhen Zhen from 3 Aug 2016 all the way to 14 Apr 2017.

Knn, if most of the WLs i meet are like Angel, An An, Ya Ya, Shuan Shuan and the potential Dan Dan, Fei Fei and others ( i have already seen some of their photos even i have not met them yet) ......how to quit GL ......shiong ah. I think during the end of 2019, i shall keep bonking bah cai with C, D boobs, i may be able to free myself then, lol.From now on, i shall take note of bah cai with C,D knockers. Knn, probably i am the only one in GL doing such thing for such purpose, LMAO.

My dream is to save a lot of money and tour around the World, at the later stage of my life, yet still can retire in ease. This is too tough to achieve due to the present living standards ......

Last edited by DPOWER; 27-04-2019 at 04:26 AM.
Old 27-04-2019, 04:21 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro...am surprised you mentioned FF

Under bright lights you will notice her flaws

Crooked teeth,sagging boobs,stretch marks on tummy

But service is awesome
GMC, agreed. FF made me enjoyed to the level of cloud 9.

Have not rtf her due to the defects u mentioned. However, she is one that i will go back after one big round of trying other pretty WLs.
Old 27-04-2019, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Had first blood with Yiyi. FR below.

Name: Yiyi, from Chongqing. Early side of 20s. Has experience in the sauna trade.

Looks: Very demure bedroom eyes that makes her give off a very vulnerable vibe. Attractive smile that lights up the room and the heart sing. Luscious lips that looked great and felt even better wrapped round my schlong. In short, damn farking pretty and 耐看.

Body: 1.65m+ in height. B cups or so with nipples which got pleasingly hard when handled or nibbled. More curvy than slim, a little bah chai but not fat. Nicely shaped arse that looks sculpted for hard pounding. Quite fair complexion.

Pre-shower: Yiyi helped me out of my clothes, which made me feel like a royal. The swell of her titties as she bent down to relieve me of my undies caused a stir down south at her eye level which elicited a giggle from her. She said she can do erotic dance but that’s not my style. Joes who want that need just ask her to perform.

Shower: Here’s where her sauna experience started to shine through. One of the first things she did was to clean my starfish very deeply and thoroughly, which was a hint of things to come. She followed up with a BBBJ which got my legs very weak and was a fore taste of the oral heaven waiting for me.

Foreplay: Here’s where her sauna experience shone brighter. Started off with slurping warm water up and down my back; the contrast of warm water and aircon sent tendrils of pleasure creeping throughout me. Yiyi continued the sensuous assault with kisses along my back and using her boobs and ass to massage me. An interesting sight was her using her pussy to massage the back of my legs; novel but erotic!

Next up was what I was waiting for. Yiyi grabbed some wipes to again clean my winker and before I knew it, planted and ran her tongue around my twinkling black hole. That felt soooooooo good, thot not as good as when she plunged her tongue deep deep into my arsehole, as if plumbing the depths of my colon. Had not felt so good for so long! Told her an alternative could be to cap her finger and use that to give AR if her tongue gets tired. So guys, she gives AR!

More foreplay: Can’t let myself have all the fun. Yiyi is no stranger to painting and so is quite open to being painted. Her breathing got heavier as my tongue wandered down and became gasps as I started to tease her pussy lips with my tongue. Her gasps gave way to muffled screams and moans as I licked my way. Run, Forrest, Run or rather, Lick, Doomas, Lick! So guys, she allows painting!

BBBJ: Another shiner. Yiyi devoted much time to cock worship. She wrapped her luscious lips around my cock head and used her tongue to lick my kkj to maximum sensation and hardness. She then twirled my gift to womanhood in her mouth with great enthusiasm, which sent me into heights of agonizing pleasure. I had to stop her to prevent myself from erupting into her mouth. Later I clarified if she allowed CIM; she said yes. So guys, she allows CIM!

Frenching: Yiyi can teach in any French university with her PhD in the French language. So guys, she does frenching!

The Fuck: Here’s when her cheekiness crept in. She capped me and told me it was her turn to rape me. A memorable moment was as she positioned herself above me, I felt warm moist patches form on my thighs; they were her juices dripping onto my thigh. I must have licked her real good.

Yiyi worked hard to keep the fun going. All positions were welcomed with gusto. She finished me in girl on top, and frenched me deeply as I came mightily.

Showered and I left a thoroughly satisfied man, tho weaker in the knees.

Summary: Yiyi is an attractive gal with very耐看 looks, macam a work colleague you always wanted to fark. I think she would pass most look requirements. Body-wise, tho I prefer the Yoyo and Fei Fei types, Yiyi’s body was enticing enough to make my One-Eyed Monk rise in appreciation. Service is where she shines very brightly and as I overheard Tommy telling her clients, satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. And indeed her clients emerged from their sessions a little dazed, and I overheard the gals talking that some of them had left her quite modest tips. Not much further training needed tho the bros here would need to coach her how to tailor her service into a one hour session compared to the 1.5 or 2 hr sessions in Ah Tiong Land.

In short, two thumbs and a throbbing dick up, wayyyyy up for Yiyi!

Saw the other newbie Tong Tong; she looks pretty in an ah alian way and is very fair skinned. Quite a few joes walked in, saw her and immediately told Tommy they wanted her.

The other newbie Meng Meng is now named Xiao La Jiao because of her petite size. Not working yet because she ice kachang.
Old 27-04-2019, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post

Name: Yiyi, from Chongqing. Early side of 20s. Has experience in the sauna trade.

Looks: Very demure bedroom eyes that makes her give off a very vulnerable vibe. Attractive smile that lights up the room and the heart sing. Luscious lips that looked great and felt even better wrapped round my schlong. In short, damn farking pretty and 耐看.

Body: 1.65m+ in height. B cups or so with nipples which got pleasingly hard when handled or nibbled. More curvy than slim, a little bah chai but not fat. Nicely shaped arse that looks sculpted for hard pounding. Quite fair complexion.

Pre-shower: Yiyi helped me out of my clothes, which made me feel like a royal. The swell of her titties as she bent down to relieve me of my undies caused a stir down south at her eye level which elicited a giggle from her. She said she can do erotic dance but that’s not my style. Joes who want that need just ask her to perform.

Shower: Here’s where her sauna experience started to shine through. One of the first things she did was to clean my starfish very deeply and thoroughly, which was a hint of things to come. She followed up with a BBBJ which got my legs very weak and was a fore taste of the oral heaven waiting for me.

Foreplay: Here’s where her sauna experience shone brighter. Started off with slurping warm water up and down my back; the contrast of warm water and aircon sent tendrils of pleasure creeping throughout me. Yiyi continued the sensuous assault with kisses along my back and using her boobs and ass to massage me. An interesting sight was her using her pussy to massage the back of my legs; novel but erotic!

Next up was what I was waiting for. Yiyi grabbed some wipes to again clean my winker and before I knew it, planted and ran her tongue around my twinkling black hole. That felt soooooooo good, thot not as good as when she plunged her tongue deep deep into my arsehole, as if plumbing the depths of my colon. Had not felt so good for so long! Told her an alternative could be to cap her finger and use that to give AR if her tongue gets tired. So guys, she gives AR!

More foreplay: Can’t let myself have all the fun. Yiyi is no stranger to painting and so is quite open to being painted. Her breathing got heavier as my tongue wandered down and became gasps as I started to tease her pussy lips with my tongue. Her gasps gave way to muffled screams and moans as I licked my way. Run, Forrest, Run or rather, Lick, Doomas, Lick! So guys, she allows painting!

BBBJ: Another shiner. Yiyi devoted much time to cock worship. She wrapped her luscious lips around my cock head and used her tongue to lick my kkj to maximum sensation and hardness. She then twirled my gift to womanhood in her mouth with great enthusiasm, which sent me into heights of agonizing pleasure. I had to stop her to prevent myself from erupting into her mouth. Later I clarified if she allowed CIM; she said yes. So guys, she allows CIM!

Frenching: Yiyi can teach in any French university with her PhD in the French language. So guys, she does frenching!

The Fuck: Here’s when her cheekiness crept in. She capped me and told me it was her turn to rape me. A memorable moment was as she positioned herself above me, I felt warm moist patches form on my thighs; they were her juices dripping onto my thigh. I must have licked her real good.

Yiyi worked hard to keep the fun going. All positions were welcomed with gusto. She finished me in girl on top, and frenched me deeply as I came mightily.

Summary: Yiyi is an attractive gal with very耐看 looks, macam a work colleague you always wanted to fark. I think she would pass most look requirements. Body-wise, tho I prefer the Yoyo and Fei Fei types, Yiyi’s body was enticing enough to make my One-Eyed Monk rise in appreciation. Service is where she shines very brightly and as I overheard Tommy telling her clients, satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. And indeed her clients emerged from their sessions a little dazed, and I overheard the gals talking that some of them had left her quite modest tips. Not much further training needed tho the bros here would need to coach her how to tailor her service into a one hour session compared to the 1.5 or 2 hr sessions in Ah Tiong Land.

Saw the other newbie Tong Tong; she looks pretty in an ah alian way and is very fair skinned. Quite a few joes walked in, saw her and immediately told Tommy they wanted her.

The other newbie Meng Meng is now named Xiao La Jiao because of her petite size. Not working yet because she ice kachang.
Bro, your super early FR has made my day.

Gump Sia very much
Old 27-04-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Am surprised that you would try Shuang Shuang considering that she only possesses almost like Aircraft runway frontal assets. U prolly made an exception because of her looks and attitude ....

I tried her when she was quite new but a couple of my personal buddies asked me not to post a FR so that they could gain some “traction” on her b4 she became a hottie ... Since both u and DPower have outed her, I shall post mine for reference in due course.

Yes, I would agree with DPower that she resembles the Taiwanese starlet, Joey Wong to a certain extent (of course the young & petite version) ... perhaps around 50% ...

Whether she could be a Ang Pai in the near future depends primarily if she could establish a “pull” factor. TBH, she lacks skill in almost all service departments ... Except BBBJ which was quite decent but not fantastic, and I doubt she performs AR as she didn’t did that to me. Yes, I agree she has the good looks, youth, is sociable, chatty, good personality and excellent whore attitude ... with all these, she can be a great attention-grabber ... However only time will tell if she could turn up to be an Ang Pai like her colleague, Yoyo or merely a flash in the pan ... As far as I know, majority of the punters expect the WL to offer certain level of GL standards in term of service as most if not all were spoiled and can be demanding in their desires and needs. Obviously Shuang2 is capable of pulling in a lot of younger punters in the short term as her attributes and physical outlook attracts the younger folks. I believe whether she could sustain and materialises as a hot Ang Pai in the long run depends largely if she could up her ante a lot more. I fear that her “novelty” might wear out faster than one would imagine ... look wise, she is in the league of Mei Le, YiYi, Dan Dan, Angel, etc.

Her colleague, Fei Fei maybe suitable for ya ... she looks slutty, possesses good looking bod and definitely more than an A knockers ...

Newbie YiYi is potentially an Ang Pai in the near future IMO ...
Bro,

I truly dig her looks that I can skip the runway aspect; sheÂ’s easily top 3-5 gals IMO now, prettier than 2047 YY and 1654a DD.

Fully agree on her lacking in services aspect, which was also mentioned in my FR. However she have this steely determination and attitude in anticipation of the fierce competition which hopefully can spur her to learn and acquire the necessary skills over time. Am sure many bros here would be glad to train her in various routines.

Time will tell whether she can do that.

Well received with thanks on FF and newbie YY.
IÂ’d previously decided against trying FF due to her looks and body package.
For the latter, sheÂ’s definitely next on my list. Thanks for heads up bro!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-04-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wow nice!
Thanks bro for the heads up!
Anticipate another queue to Jurong after endorsement from both you and bro max.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-04-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wow nice!
Thanks bro for the heads up!
Anticipate another queue to Jurong after endorsement from both you and bro max.
Bird, this time dont cross fire hor , lol
Old 27-04-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Your FR has the potential to be a novel or a movie. Nice!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 27-04-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bird, this time dont cross fire hor , lol
You stick to your sequence you mentioned ytd to ensure no cross fire
Rtf SS tdy
Then try the outstanding yet to try gals Meng Meng, Dan Dan ...
😉
Old 27-04-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
You stick to your sequence you mentioned ytd to ensure no cross fire
Rtf SS tdy
Then try the outstanding yet to try gals Meng Meng, Dan Dan ...
😉
Bro, i am trained by GMC Unfit in the seal team. Believe in Change Management. Even Wing Chun talks about 因敌人的变化而变化,today targets on YiYi and Tong Tong liao .......GMC already cleared Cast tom liao ....so SS for him. Since u said SS is prettier than this and that, i also tentatively skip liao .....hahahaha
Old 27-04-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, i am trained by GMC Unfit in the seal team. Believe in Change Management. Even Wing Chun talks about 因敌人的变化而变化,today targets on YiYi and Tong Tong liao .......GMC already cleared Cast tom liao ....so SS for him. Since u said SS is prettier than this and that, i also tentatively skip liao .....hahahaha
Yiyi’s queue to Jurong tdy
I’m already waiting at Jurong
Please don’t intercept me hor
Old 27-04-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Damn, im coming down for her later too. Reaching tuas checkpoint liao.
Old 27-04-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ai yoh, on the way liao, lol

Later 铁公鸡how ah ?
Old 27-04-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Kum sia! Bro Max's FRs are Marvel movies standard wan. Compared to him, my FRs are 老夫子 or 小叮当 comics standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Your FR has the potential to be a novel or a movie. Nice!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1