The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bedok

Aileen spa is closed for renovation.
Heard from my ml that their ex customer came to her spa and ask whether got hj and other specials.
Old 14-04-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
qg11 is Cool - loads of Potential

First was spa 88, but closed for more than a month already. Now is aileen spa, probably tio suspension?
Old 15-04-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried out the new spa at my area due to promo pricing for new shop. Saw the massage tables were separated only by curtains so didnt think got any special service provided. Masseuse was good, really use strength and can feel the aches and pain on my muscles. Towards the end of the massage, she asked me if i came before, when i said no, she paused a bit before popping the GQ.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
hyphen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Ok, as per TS described. Not syt but a milf. Please do not think is a super hot milf. I used the word only "milf" but has a big boobies.
Same treatment as TS, went in for 1hr but is the ML removed my underwear. Teasing was good, finger almost went in my a*hole. Flipped to front, she smiled and just bite my nip. Then go for the boob job. Hell ya, everything just exploded between her two nice titties. Roam allowed even to the south, unshaved. Just for the $50 damage is really worth it. Still requested me to share and recommend to more bros. Lol. Can become member which I think FOC so massage next time can get discount. Will come again if I feel aching and need a good teasing release and to see if can go for more.

Thanks to Bro Fingerbitch, I visited this place recently. As my intention was to trial the services, I went for the 30mins session. I was the only one there and was assigned Ap*** by the fat auntie at the counter.

In the room, Ap*** stayed inside while I stripped. Purposely left my boxers on to test water. She smiled and told me to remove everything. So at that point, I know what’s coming later. After a short massage (I was expecting the use of oil but she just did a dry one), she popped the GQ. I said ok and was pleasantly surprised that I was not told to turn around for a quick HJ. Instead, she continued with light strokes on my back and legs. Eventually the butt area, inner thighs and balls. Feeling damn shiok. Like what Bro Fingerbitch experienced, she ass rimmed me with her fingers. Spent quite a bit there as well, which I will give 2 thumbs up. Usually these MLs just give a quick one. Turned around and started the SOP.

I started roaming her top, and she pulled up her polo T-shirt and bra. Having regularly had busty MILF MLs long time ago like Geraldine (Aiko), Fanny (Take 5) and Amy (HC in Grandlink Sq) + my analysis of various gfs and wife, I wouldn’t consider her to be v big. Ample sized, likely a large B to average C cup. But her nipples were nice to play with. Didn’t venture south as I don‘t quite fancy unshaved pussies. Her HJ was relaxed and she took her time with the strokes. It took me a long time to release, had to ask her to go faster so that I can let it off.

Just wanted to share FR. For contacts, please ask Bro Fingerbitch instead of me.

Look 5/10 (Not chio milf but not super ugly and fat either)
Location : In the east but discreet. A few places there, this one is on 2nd floor.
Massage 7/10 (not too bad, but don’t expect much)
Damage: $37 (30mins) + $50
Old 15-04-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
newbiek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro,
Can exchange contact? I have one at Tampines area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
Thanks to Bro Fingerbitch, I visited this place recently. As my intention was to trial the services, I went for the 30mins session. I was the only one there and was assigned Ap*** by the fat auntie at the counter.

In the room, Ap*** stayed inside while I stripped. Purposely left my boxers on to test water. She smiled and told me to remove everything. So at that point, I know what’s coming later. After a short massage (I was expecting the use of oil but she just did a dry one), she popped the GQ. I said ok and was pleasantly surprised that I was not told to turn around for a quick HJ. Instead, she continued with light strokes on my back and legs. Eventually the butt area, inner thighs and balls. Feeling damn shiok. Like what Bro Fingerbitch experienced, she ass rimmed me with her fingers. Spent quite a bit there as well, which I will give 2 thumbs up. Usually these MLs just give a quick one. Turned around and started the SOP.

I started roaming her top, and she pulled up her polo T-shirt and bra. Having regularly had busty MILF MLs long time ago like Geraldine (Aiko), Fanny (Take 5) and Amy (HC in Grandlink Sq) + my analysis of various gfs and wife, I wouldn’t consider her to be v big. Ample sized, likely a large B to average C cup. But her nipples were nice to play with. Didn’t venture south as I don‘t quite fancy unshaved pussies. Her HJ was relaxed and she took her time with the strokes. It took me a long time to release, had to ask her to go faster so that I can let it off.

Just wanted to share FR. For contacts, please ask Bro Fingerbitch instead of me.

Look 5/10 (Not chio milf but not super ugly and fat either)
Location : In the east but discreet. A few places there, this one is on 2nd floor.
Massage 7/10 (not too bad, but don’t expect much)
Damage: $37 (30mins) + $50
Old 24-04-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 12
thirstforever has much to be proud ofthirstforever has much to be proud ofthirstforever has much to be proud ofthirstforever has much to be proud ofthirstforever has much to be proud ofthirstforever has much to be proud ofthirstforever has much to be proud ofthirstforever has much to be proud ofthirstforever has much to be proud of

Can share the details bro? New to east and looking for one.
Old 24-04-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
icecoldbanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can u sharecontact pls? Thanks
Old 25-04-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

kohwj, I send my contact to u as requested for xchange but I yet to get your contact. Please be a man of your words
Old 25-04-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 8
fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!fireboy2211 is one of the Best!

Hi bro. Able to share the contact? Thanks
Old 26-04-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
kohwj, I send my contact to u as requested for xchange but I yet to get your contact. Please be a man of your words
Lol relax. Not everyone is like you and camping on this site for a replies.
Old 26-04-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Imahm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, ctc please
Old 26-04-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Pandian16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro pls share contact....
Old 26-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexpaul View Post
Aileen spa is closed for renovation.
Heard from my ml that their ex customer came to her spa and ask whether got hj and other specials.
Used to visit when there was this SYT PRC. After she went back home those new ML pics don't really look very gum me.

C
Old 26-04-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 6
zhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohwj View Post
Lol relax. Not everyone is like you and camping on this site for a replies.
hi kohwj, have dropped you a PM as well. thanks.
Old 26-04-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
turbosg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro can share location as I feq bedok thank you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1