The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Bro SingViet

Good on you....and thanks for the valuable advices.
Yes, I was told that local bars are good hunting grounds. But have yet to find a good one.

I dun think you are talking about bars like Apocalyse Now and Queen Bee are you? These are also infested by foreigners.

Too bad now u are a family man, if not will definitely invite u for a drink to pay respect to the "host"...
Old 06-01-2005, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

brother singviet must take care my brother sha_gua leh..

i think he reach HCMC liao.

he is a nice guy.. but get cheated easily..

must warn him wor~~

up u some point~

thxs in advance.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Samster

euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Bro Sha_Gua

If you have already arrived in HCMC....WELCOME!!!!

Are you going to be here alone? Or are you with other company staff?

Drop a note here, keep in touch, and we can arrange to cheong someday....
Old 06-01-2005, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Vlernar,

Bro Sha Gua called me today when he reached HCM. The hotel i recommended is fully booked so i recommend him another one. I warn him before about these Vietnamese BAR Gals , but he seems so much in love with them. I will send him an SMS now to ask him to be careful.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:28 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Vlernar,

Bro Sha Gua and GF coming to my office / house for lunch today. So no worries. I will take care of him when he is here.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Samster

Wow...Bro Sha_Gua just arrived and found a GF already??!!! Way to go man....!!!

Looks like I have to buck up....

Bro SingViet - which district are you staying in?
Old 07-01-2005, 01:00 PM
Samster

V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

thxs brother SingViet.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Hello,
now at SingViet Office Cum home with my ger over here.....haizzz....no chance to find any chio bu...kanna tied down by my ger......think i will go back singapore without going thru the fun of the powerful vn girls.......sianz.....anything u all may wish to get my vn number from SingViet...I do not wish to post my vn number here....

Go back Singapore on monday liao.....

Oh ya Viernar thanks for your concern.....
Old 07-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Samster

Brothers,

I shall try to rescue Bro Sha Gua from her POWERFUL gf.. hahahha Bro Sha Gua shouldn't be in HCM without tasting other Viet Girls.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
My happenings all come from my encounters that i met some time back. Now these gals are still in contact with me and i bonk them in the afternoon sometimes, on the pretext of business appointments .. heheheh.
as in vietnam the saying goes

"com la vo, pho la ban gai. Co hang ngay an com ma khong phai hang ngay an pho. Sang va chieu co the an pho nhieu ma dem neu muon an, nho an chuc vi muon ve nha an com nua"

"rice is wife & pho is gf. Can everyday eat rice but not pho. Morning & afternoon can makan but when night comes eat moderately as you still have to eat rice at home"

anyway this is vietnam, having a wife and multiple gf is normal as long as the truth is told and there are tons of gals running around....

do take care of shagua btw. nice fella but stubborn

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 07-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Samster

bro Lament,

I think a lot of bros here are under the Vietnam Gals Love Spell... hahahah No worries, i shall take care of Bro Sha Gua. Will bring him for partying at local Bar tonite after my business dinner.
Old 07-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
do take care of shagua btw. nice fella but stubborn
both hand up.. totally agree..
Old 07-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
bro Lament,

I think a lot of bros here are under the Vietnam Gals Love Spell... hahahah No worries, i shall take care of Bro Sha Gua. Will bring him for partying at local Bar tonite after my business dinner.
good one ...show him that vietnamese is not just those that come singapore but there hordes in vietnam waiting to find that Mr. Foreignor to loveeeeee.....

show him the true colours of vietnamese hospitality and hopefully this will brainwash him .... like some of my buddies who went vietnam ....i told them not to find their gal and enjoy first .... some listen and cam back a changed man and hope shagua will do so too .....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 07-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
good one ...show him that vietnamese is not just those that come singapore but there hordes in vietnam waiting to find that Mr. Foreignor to loveeeeee.....

show him the true colours of vietnamese hospitality and hopefully this will brainwash him .... like some of my buddies who went vietnam ....i told them not to find their gal and enjoy first .... some listen and cam back a changed man and hope shagua will do so too .....

till now....havent see any nice chio bu as what u all have describe....anyway now to sick to even make my mini airgun stand
Old 07-01-2005, 06:38 PM
Samster

At first stay in a fark up hotel....was quoted 48USD.....rm like fark....facilities like fark...outside beautiful...photo show the rm beautiful....but go in nitemare...then change to guesthouse.

The Guest House I stay in is not bad....up to standard....bigger room than the above mentioned hotel, hotel 81, fragrance hotel....with one master bed and one single bed....from door to the end of the room think take about 15-20 steps.....

Bros may wish to go there...but please dont ask me how to go....becos I dont even know if i know my way back to my rm or not later....

Cost : 18 USD (Saw an angmo who staying alone, price was quote 15USD. think mine 18 becos my girl stay with me)

Name of Guesthouse : Ngoc Minh

Address: 283/11 Pham Ngu Lao st., D.1, HCMC, VN

Tel: (84.8) 836 5215
Fax: (84.8) 837 6407
Email: [email protected]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread