The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
bkk 24 june - 4th july

anyone around to party or go g club pm me

With one bro till the 30th June and we been going out everyday.
Old 26-06-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: bkk 24 june - 4th july

24th June Monday - Went to barbarbar with one sbf bro. Not much luck
25th June Tuesday - Went to BarBarBar but it was empty at midnight so headed to Sherbet. Damage was 4k per person for 2 hours (Already had member). Managed to get the girls to come to barbarbar after but nothing but just kisses and hugs.
Old 28-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
24th June Monday - Went to barbarbar with one sbf bro. Not much luck
25th June Tuesday - Went to BarBarBar but it was empty at midnight so headed to Sherbet. Damage was 4k per person for 2 hours (Already had member). Managed to get the girls to come to barbarbar after but nothing but just kisses and hugs.
26th June Wednesday - Went to Barbarbar with one sbf bro. It was a special DJ night. I brought back a 20 year old and did the business. She wanted round 2 as she kept sucking but it was 4am. so i sticked my finger in her hard and she lost her mood lol

27th June Thursday - Went to barbarbar with 2 sbf bros. Approached a few and one girl quoted me 5k, i left her. Bros got line contacts and called it a night
Old 29-06-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
tomatosauce is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomatosauce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro i will be there 2-5 july
Old 30-06-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marcmarc0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hit me up too available to go clubbing chill eat june 30 to july 3
Old 30-06-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Ive pmed you all
Old 01-07-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
26th June Wednesday - Went to Barbarbar with one sbf bro. It was a special DJ night. I brought back a 20 year old and did the business. She wanted round 2 as she kept sucking but it was 4am. so i sticked my finger in her hard and she lost her mood lol

27th June Thursday - Went to barbarbar with 2 sbf bros. Approached a few and one girl quoted me 5k, i left her. Bros got line contacts and called it a night
28th June Friday - Went to Onyx and met one girl. After went G Terminal in asoke and got a few contacts nothing much

29th June Saturday - Went to barbarbar with one bro and i brought 5 girls along (just pure luck that day). the bro got on with one of my girls friend and i just continued with that girl whilst the rest got all drunk and went home. These were local thai girls.
Old 01-07-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
SBFnewbie2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be there too from 2 to 6 July. Interested to see the clubbing scene at BKK for the first time. Cheers.
Old 01-07-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
28th June Friday - Went to Onyx and met one girl. After went G Terminal in asoke and got a few contacts nothing much

29th June Saturday - Went to barbarbar with one bro and i brought 5 girls along (just pure luck that day). the bro got on with one of my girls friend and i just continued with that girl whilst the rest got all drunk and went home. These were local thai girls.

30th June - Went to Onyx with one lead. She is average 5/10 and she brought out 4 girls and me only guy. None were pretty at all and worst than her. Took her back to mine and she wouldnt let me do the business so just sucked me off. Kicked her out in the morning. Not seeing her again. Crowd was full of tourists and ladyboys. Many HK, SG, Chinese and Korean. Didnt notice much thais at all except ladyboys. Poor guys with the ladyboys dont even know they are post op and thinking they scored big. Thats the last time iam going onyx now unless a girl invites me
Old 01-07-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
30th June - Went to Onyx with one lead. She is average 5/10 and she brought out 4 girls and me only guy. None were pretty at all and worst than her. Took her back to mine and she wouldnt let me do the business so just sucked me off. Kicked her out in the morning. Not seeing her again. Crowd was full of tourists and ladyboys.
Good one, to let her know that not all guys are dumbfucks

Quote:
Many HK, SG, Chinese and Korean. Didnt notice much thais at all except ladyboys. Poor guys with the ladyboys dont even know they are post op and thinking they scored big. Thats the last time iam going onyx now unless a girl invites me
Went once in Jan this year, personally find Onyx getting very few Sg guys and thai girl gangs already. Felt the place spoilt by Koreans and PRC

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 02-07-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
30th June - Went to Onyx with one lead. She is average 5/10 and she brought out 4 girls and me only guy. None were pretty at all and worst than her. Took her back to mine and she wouldnt let me do the business so just sucked me off. Kicked her out in the morning. Not seeing her again. Crowd was full of tourists and ladyboys. Many HK, SG, Chinese and Korean. Didnt notice much thais at all except ladyboys. Poor guys with the ladyboys dont even know they are post op and thinking they scored big. Thats the last time iam going onyx now unless a girl invites me

1st July Monday - met up with 3 sbf bros and another jap guy (sbf bro) went to barbarbar around 11.30am. Started off slow but good to meet many bros for the first time. Then the action started. Started to talk to two girls on table next to ours and staff cock blocked me on one as she knows me so i told the other sbf bro to come in and i took the line of her friend. Walked around more and saw a KTV girl. Last time i saw her she had a guy and she said it was a friend haha so i said i find her later but i didnt. Then saw the 20 year old i banged but i didnt fancy doing her again so i just took her to the bro table. At the end as leaving for taxi, took another contact in front of the 20 year old and i went home.
Old 03-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
1st July Monday - met up with 3 sbf bros and another jap guy (sbf bro) went to barbarbar around 11.30am. Started off slow but good to meet many bros for the first time. Then the action started. Started to talk to two girls on table next to ours and staff cock blocked me on one as she knows me so i told the other sbf bro to come in and i took the line of her friend. Walked around more and saw a KTV girl. Last time i saw her she had a guy and she said it was a friend haha so i said i find her later but i didnt. Then saw the 20 year old i banged but i didnt fancy doing her again so i just took her to the bro table. At the end as leaving for taxi, took another contact in front of the 20 year old and i went home.

2nd July - Tuesday - Went to barbarbar with 2 sbf bros and a japanese guy. One sbf bro brought a girl from thermae. Lots of guys yesterday and didnt really have much luck. Towards the end one sbf bro helped me talked to 3 girls. Just got her line and that was it. Then that damn 20 year old was there again and folllowed me. In the end i just fucked her again and kicked her out straight away
Old 05-07-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
2nd July - Tuesday - Went to barbarbar with 2 sbf bros and a japanese guy. One sbf bro brought a girl from thermae. Lots of guys yesterday and didnt really have much luck. Towards the end one sbf bro helped me talked to 3 girls. Just got her line and that was it. Then that damn 20 year old was there again and folllowed me. In the end i just fucked her again and kicked her out straight away

3rd July - Weds - Went to barbarbar with 3 other sbf bros. It was 2 of them first time clubbing in bkk. Nothing much happened until the end when two girls on the table next to us cheers and then started talking. We went to another bar after barbarbar shut, 1 sbf bro me and the girl. I was so drunk i needed to go as working. Didnt get her line but luckily the bro helped me. After she replied a few messages, she has stopped today hahaa wasted
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1