The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 02-07-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kukuzhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Went to flamingo last week. I knew this girl through wechat. As a frequent visitor to both legit and non legit mp, I asked her if she can really provide a good massage or not. She said yes.

I told her my time of visit for her to arrange her time. I went around 3pm. She bring me to her room, settle things at the counter. When she ask how long I wanna go for, I said open hour. She giggled and she started the massage. She took off my clothes and pants and underwear, purposely accidentally touched my lil Bro and said oops. She gave a good 30 minutes massage. Don't see her petite size, boy she can grab you like your father breaking your bones.

The way she massage is a battle to make your little Bro aroused. When massaging places near your lil Bro, she will occasionally touched it with her arm and act nothing happened lol. Had to fight hard at keeping my lil Bro cool and steady. Then she hug me and put her head on my chest and said it, "your bird is one tough bird huh?" while smiling. I smiled back at her and said you gotta do better than that to make it hard.

Then she slide down and begin bj. The sensation when your lil Bro is still small and they begin sucking it till it get hard is the best! She gave one of the best bj I had. Almost make me cum just by tingling one of the most sensitive part of the lil Bro.

When she was done with bj, she whispered "would you like to fuck me?" I said make sure you make my little Bro happy. And I asked her to fully strip. Some ml won't strip fully if you don't ask them. She puts on the condom with her mouth to my lil Bro, and begin with cowgirl. Tight and juicy and warm. Her boobs bouncing as she rides me. My two hands grab her bouncing boobs and she let out a little moan.

She then tell me I'm her first customer of the day, (they open after lunch hour) and asked if I would like to take off the condom coz she's fucking naughty right now. I said no, but gave her a consolation smile and kiss as not to let her down since she offered. Long story cut short, I cim on her, and she wipe my lil Bro clean. Then put her head on my chest again asking me when will I be back. I said soon since you have me such good service. She took my clothes and help me put on. She even gave a kiss to my lil Bro before putting me on my underwear lol.

Flamingo
Name : no name on her wechat, but I forgot her number
Height : 155cm
Face : 7/10 your girl next door look
Skin : 8/10 sweet brown
Boobs : 7/10 b cup+, cute boobs
Body : 7/10 petite but nice
DFK : n/a since she started with a bj and I cim
Pussy : 8/10 tight and warm, really would love to fuck her without the condom but not worth the risk
BJ : 9/10 she know the sensitive spot and know how to trigger it
FJ : 8/10 rides like a true cowgirl
GFE : 7.5/10 not much to comment on this
WIR: yes but would consider taking her out since the mp room and bed is so small so things you can do there is limited.
Damage : 300 including tips for the awesome bj
Old 04-07-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Kaubam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does tu*tle ki*g and t*ny in wechat same okt?
Old 05-07-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 14
Zetsu is a glorious beacon of lightZetsu is a glorious beacon of lightZetsu is a glorious beacon of lightZetsu is a glorious beacon of lightZetsu is a glorious beacon of light

Where is this place ? Can pm details ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukuzhai View Post
Went to flamingo last week. I knew this girl through wechat. As a frequent visitor to both legit and non legit mp, I asked her if she can really provide a good massage or not. She said yes.

I told her my time of visit for her to arrange her time. I went around 3pm. She bring me to her room, settle things at the counter. When she ask how long I wanna go for, I said open hour. She giggled and she started the massage. She took off my clothes and pants and underwear, purposely accidentally touched my lil Bro and said oops. She gave a good 30 minutes massage. Don't see her petite size, boy she can grab you like your father breaking your bones.

The way she massage is a battle to make your little Bro aroused. When massaging places near your lil Bro, she will occasionally touched it with her arm and act nothing happened lol. Had to fight hard at keeping my lil Bro cool and steady. Then she hug me and put her head on my chest and said it, "your bird is one tough bird huh?" while smiling. I smiled back at her and said you gotta do better than that to make it hard.

Then she slide down and begin bj. The sensation when your lil Bro is still small and they begin sucking it till it get hard is the best! She gave one of the best bj I had. Almost make me cum just by tingling one of the most sensitive part of the lil Bro.

When she was done with bj, she whispered "would you like to fuck me?" I said make sure you make my little Bro happy. And I asked her to fully strip. Some ml won't strip fully if you don't ask them. She puts on the condom with her mouth to my lil Bro, and begin with cowgirl. Tight and juicy and warm. Her boobs bouncing as she rides me. My two hands grab her bouncing boobs and she let out a little moan.

She then tell me I'm her first customer of the day, (they open after lunch hour) and asked if I would like to take off the condom coz she's fucking naughty right now. I said no, but gave her a consolation smile and kiss as not to let her down since she offered. Long story cut short, I cim on her, and she wipe my lil Bro clean. Then put her head on my chest again asking me when will I be back. I said soon since you have me such good service. She took my clothes and help me put on. She even gave a kiss to my lil Bro before putting me on my underwear lol.

Flamingo
Pussy : 8/10 tight and warm, really would love to fuck her without the condom but not worth the risk
WIR: yes but would consider taking her out since the mp room and bed is so small so things you can do there is limited.
Old 05-07-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 14
Zetsu is a glorious beacon of lightZetsu is a glorious beacon of lightZetsu is a glorious beacon of lightZetsu is a glorious beacon of lightZetsu is a glorious beacon of light

Where is this place ? Can pm details ? Ok contacts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukuzhai View Post

Flamingo
Old 06-07-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stepp88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny14 View Post
You can try 101 Mps, most of them provide fj. Nivia at 3rd mile is another one with much better service. Please share your FR.
Any girl suggested at nivia there? Tqvm..
Old 06-07-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Kaubam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to borneo, fj a ml there, for first 30 minutes real massage, then suddenly she ask want extra? While whisper on my ear, i said yes, and she ask want what, so i said fj, then agreed damage and continue fj, during fj, she kiss lips and moan, after fj she hug and very gfe, continue to massage my head, and clean my diddy
Name:dont remember
Face :6/10
Boobs :7/10 nice nipple to bite
Fj : 8/10 cowgirl and moan, hugging you
Gfe: 9/10 very gfe, hug after fj and put head on chest and ask while i come again
Damage : 150
Old 10-07-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

IT888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaubam View Post
Went to borneo, fj a ml there, for first 30 minutes real massage, then suddenly she ask want extra? While whisper on my ear, i said yes, and she ask want what, so i said fj, then agreed damage and continue fj, during fj, she kiss lips and moan, after fj she hug and very gfe, continue to massage my head, and clean my diddy
Name:dont remember
Face :6/10
Boobs :7/10 nice nipple to bite
Fj : 8/10 cowgirl and moan, hugging you
Gfe: 9/10 very gfe, hug after fj and put head on chest and ask while i come again
Damage : 150
Which Borneo??
Old 13-07-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Lepau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, returning user here, just want to share a couple of my experience in Kuching.

Outlet: Relax (Opposite Hilton)
Name: Tanya (Filipino) (No.4)
Boobs: Small
BJ: 5/10 - Good mouth movement but a bit dry, roaming allowed
Damage: RM50 (massage) + RM100 (BJ)

Outlet: Cannes (ACH)
Name: Mimi (China)
Boobs: Quite big
BJ: 7/10 - roam all you want
FJ: 9/10 - takes everything off, does cowgirl & missionary, if you when shop is about to close, she'll be alone and moans loudly like no tomorrow
Damage: RM70 1.5hr massage + RM100 FJ

I have their WeChat if anyone wants to trade. Looking for more Filipino.
Old 14-07-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Hello again, went for drinks last night, got horny, long story short, went looking for any MP that's open at 12am+

Was driving around ACH area but most of the places were closed until I found this place called Pinky Beauty Health Center or something like that. Signboard is pink colour.

Name: Not sure (Didn't lay attention to her talking)
Boobs: Small
BJ: 5/10 (Would rate higher if she played with the shaft and not just the head)
FJ: 5/10 (She just laid there while you do her, unable to moan as her colleagues were all outside and you can hear them all talking)
Damage: RM50 (massage) + RM100 (tip)
Old 14-07-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mrling123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepau View Post
Hi bros, returning user here, just want to share a couple of my experience in Kuching.

Hi, where is Cannes ?
Old 15-07-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrling123 View Post
Hi, where is Cannes ?
Hi, it's in Ang Cheng Ho, corner unit of Baker's Choice.
Old 18-07-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Maxi1003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konohasam92 View Post
I have few girls on Kch to trade.
Pls add my WeChat ID:HouseOfNorth24
I don mind to pay for it sir
Old 18-07-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepau View Post
Hello again, went for drinks last night, got horny, long story short, went looking for any MP that's open at 12am+
Hi , may I know whose the best inside ?
Some are not working anymore
Old 22-07-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrling123 View Post
Hi , may I know whose the best inside ?
Some are not working anymore
Hi, not too sure myself. I usually just walk in and pick whoever looks good.
Old 27-07-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaubam View Post
Went to borneo, fj a ml there, for first 30 minutes real massage, then suddenly she ask want extra?
Which branch ? Is it China or ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1