The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: told off by ML

I enjoyed your encounter until i read “ She slowly put his hand under my boxer and I also put my hand under his panty” . She must have been a very sexy ladyboy for you to be attracted to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywoo View Post
Wanted to share my adventures story happen many year back when there is no glass panel on the door.

When i first met this ML, she only allows touch with bra on. After few round of visit, i decided that i want more so on that visit, i attempt to unbuckle her bra she didn't stop me. I touch,i play and lick the nipple until i fire the round.

This continue few month and i am her regular. She even know my time slot and will cancel her booking. I was thinking this time had to progress further. So on the next visit, i try something different. I told her that i will message you as i learn from you already. She lying flat on the bed, i massage her back. Slowly unbuckle her bra, slowly to the hip to legs. Some light stroke on her internal thigh and touch her panty occasionally. She quite enjoying. I try to unbutton her pant and she know what i want and lift herself up and allow me to remove the pant. At that moment, my mind turn wild. I continue to touch thigh area and stroke her pussy outside the panty for few mins. I lean towards her ear and ask her to turn over. She a bit shy and wanted to wear back her pant. I quick stop her and told her she look great. Both of us hug together and she slowly put his hand under my boxer and i also put my hand under his panty. She hj me and i finger her. As i know she didn't offer bj and fj service to customer bcos she want a basic respect for herself. I tot i will end with HJ. She start to lick my nipple and slowly go south. I see my didi slowly disappear. His act make me damn horny and i released my round shortly (of cos on my body).

Basically, after that night my session with her is like going to GF house for sex adventure. And we continue this until one day she told me she go back home. She permit expired and her husband want her to go back. She cry and we hug together. I told her she earn quite a lot. Better for her to go back. Maybe buy some land and become landlords collect money. Lol. She laugh straight away. She kiss me and we start our session. We kiss and i finger her and do all those stuff we do together. Suddenly bad devils struck my mind. Should i finish this relationship with happy ending? I continue my control on her. I lick body, pussy and nipple. I slowly position and place my gun outside her pussy. While licking her nipple, i use my gun to stroke her pussy also. After the 2nd stroke, i can feel that my movement is limited. She grab her leg on me. I know she scare and i also a bit pain. Her hole is tight. So i relax her first. Kiss her and i finger her. Wow, when she are more relax and her pussy start to waterfalls. With no lost time, i try my 2nd attempt hoping door is open me this time. I start my stroke on her again. Knock 1 time, 2 time and 3rd time, she didn't reject. I slowly inject and to my surprise she enjoy it. Every pump she enjoy and finish her off after few pattern. That night is our first and last.
Old 23-07-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
andywoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
I enjoyed your encounter until i read “ She slowly put his hand under my boxer and I also put my hand under his panty” . She must have been a very sexy ladyboy for you to be attracted to her.
Lol. Too tired liao bro. Just wanted to share my memories with her.
Old 25-07-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
some ladies still have ‘principles’
Even tho they do HJ
Some dun allow touching
Some allow minimum touching of body,
Not even boobs n of cos not cb
Agree it was a real put off if everywhere cannot touch
principles my ass.. then don't take the HJ or even offer HJ in the first place. offer already then wanna show their innocence. kns.
Old 25-07-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
Still greedy for more? Lower down your 'principles' then. Wanna stick fully to your 'principles'? Earn the hard way then like the rest of us.
total agree with you.
y these girls don't go back their cuntry or their this principles to their owm cuntryman?
squeeze more $$$ but don't provide service - call principles?
but can suck their eat soft rice hubby back home?
Old 25-07-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

When i went for massage recently....the massage was 1/2 fuck...i was prepared to turn down her GQ , when turn over started massaging my groin and we were like chatting......still waiting for GQ....don't have....then she start rubbing my cock and balls....

when job done....paid her less than standard she buay song...say want $50.

i think alot nowadays will go straight for GQ without asking and telling you the price and expects customer to know $50 is the minimum standard.

If they expect to get standard $50, they should also know what we expect from them , at least 3G+ roaming nowadays.
Old 25-07-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 19
benq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to behold

Some ML need you visit few times than let you finger...especially like those when your fingers is inside, she look frightened and kept saying no and her hands catch your hand in motion to trying to pull your hand out but when she wet, everything is for show only.
Old 26-07-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Like the bros said...

few years back, I ever roam one ML on first visit and kana ticked off... ask me to lie back and relax... when cumming ...grab her butt cheek and she was wearing jeans. she didn't reject because motive want to make me cum.

repeated visits and buying her tea break and lunch.... in the end also give me full package for $100 including massage fee.

the killer was when I pull her pants down and eat her... she was shocked but enjoyed it... that was the turning point for all good things that were to come. now she married some old business man....

Yup... grooming few milf from clean spas now.... they are now letting my little bro rubbing their meimei but no penetration.... one already allow full
Old 26-07-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Yup... grooming few milf from clean spas now.... they are now letting my little bro rubbing their meimei but no penetration.... one already allow full
wow...clean spa also can strip them to rub your didi on their MM ???
thought it's clean ???? but how come got GQ ???
Old 26-07-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

benq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Think you need to spend time and visit them often...sometimes end of the days money and personal gestures (sweet talk to them) still count...just treat them with respect and progress will be there. If you only think money can solve than sometimes you maybe wrong.
Old 26-07-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

well here is my true story, i always visited this ML for quite awhile her massage was great, HJ was ok but i like her figure and always imagine how i bang her... till i cant tahan and ask if we could bang bang... always got rejected by her... said she have husband HJ is the max, until one fine day after i asked a few times she said ok, damn my imagination was right such a nice bang she's wild and thereafter my massage always ended up banging her... now i'm thinking to bang her on her offdayi want to bang her all day long

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 26-07-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When i went for massage recently....the massage was 1/2 fuck...i was prepared to turn down her GQ , when turn over started massaging my groin and we were like chatting......still waiting for GQ....don't have....then she start rubbing my cock and balls....

when job done....paid her less than standard she buay song...say want $50.

i think alot nowadays will go straight for GQ without asking and telling you the price and expects customer to know $50 is the minimum standard.

If they expect to get standard $50, they should also know what we expect from them , at least 3G+ roaming nowadays.
lol...with the latest 5G available 4G+ will be better without lag wor...lolzz
Old 26-07-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
well here is my true story, i always visited this ML for quite awhile her massage was great, HJ was ok but i like her figure and always imagine how i bang her... till i cant tahan and ask if we could bang bang... always got rejected by her... said she have husband HJ is the max, until one fine day after i asked a few times she said ok, damn my imagination was right such a nice bang she's wild and thereafter my massage always ended up banging her... now i'm thinking to bang her on her offdayi want to bang her all day long
always got rejected is how many times?
Old 26-07-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Exactly... the thrills and reward is exciting
Old 26-07-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not totally clean lar got hj no bj no fj... mostly married milf ... very exciting
Old 26-07-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fully understand...need spend time...mine experience was the ML whisper in my ear when session finished that "next visit I want your dick inside me". Such was the thrilled feeling...of course I return the very next day for the action...ha...ha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1