The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-07-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 14
Lycan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLycan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLycan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Nab by Stable Love Affairs 88 just now

Look: 10
Boob: 9 ( man made but look good )
Body: 10
BBBJ:10 ( lot of eye contact)
FJ: 10 ( very enjoying )
GFE: 10

Nab is a very pretty lady. She has taken me well and kept asking and checking back with me is she doing good and am I happy with her services. All I can said, she has done a great service and she deserved 5 stars rating!
Old 23-07-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

My Unrequited CIM COF Mission
After reading the orally explosive FRs from CIM lovers such as Bro WPNS, the engorged head below wants some action as well, to feel the wet and slippery orifice slowly urging my pool of coconut chutney to rev up and blow up like Mt Sinabung.
Saw a juicy nipple milf, callsign May, under the new stable Rainbowmodel. Although no FRs, I took the plunge. OKT confirmed May can fulfill my oral target practice. Took the chance and went to AO. Area is typically packed at night with plenty of food and sleaze joints. Found a lot and went to confirmed arrival. Follow instructions given by OKT, very precise, very clear. Thought this new OKT quite responsive and seasoned. Upon opening dungeon, limpeh from hormat mode straight tulong senjata. Complete different person and SHE also agreed she was a different girl. But she looked a bit cute, like a young minah so I thought maybe I just agreed to this switch and bait session. But alas, even I want to be charitable, she dun do what I came for. Straight away bye bye her. OKT still msg me to return, maybe to get me THAT May. But for me is simple. After starting out with Sexythaibabes (STB) till today, I only support stables that are true to bonkers out there.
Since I was at east side and my inner self still want to fulfill this slurpery mission, I checked in with Bro Em for Alexis. Bro Em affirmed Alexis can take in my pent up chutney, that is fermenting soon to become tau huay. Received AO location, less than 15 min drive from fake stable, shoot down straight with my ramrod barrel pointing ahead like the needle in a magnet aiming for North Pole. Bro Em gave precise instructions.
However, one caution to note, if u suffer night blindness like me, dun book them during the late hours like I did. Nearly fell into a small drain while looking for that magic sign, in the dark. Once inside the den of pleasure I met Alexis. Plus point, she look exactly like the photos posted. No editing to enhance anywhere. She’s friendly as well and I believed bros out there should bonk her. But my agenda tonight was special. No false marketing.
Went into room, asked her can she do oral extraction, she dun understand. Her English is no good. Mobile app Thai translator dunno how it translate CIM to her. No choice. Gotta to show international understandable action. Logged into Xhamster and went to my favourite cumshot compilations. Showed her point blank, right into the thick of the messy gooey action. First 10 sec, bewilderment. Next 10, disgust. Told me no. Limpeh heart, cock, balls are sank in depression. I cancel the session and walked out, heavy balls swaying in utter disappointment. Bro Em texted said he will talk to her but I chose not to. Through my years of bonking, I seen somethings that I wished I hadn’t seen. So if a FL has her no no, then I dun wanna be a bully.
Going back to my car, my inner self still crave for that mission that was not accomplished. Mission has to be completed or risk inherent damage to already primed barrel and ammo locked in chamber. Since I was at east, I took no more chances.
Jln Molek, to that famous house, with 3 of my regulars in the tank, happy to see me.
Needless to say, mission accomplished satisfactory. Thank god for Old Man’s foresight. He must have anticipated days like this for ppl like us.
Old 23-07-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skykn View Post
Tried Misu from SGDOLLY. Before I visit I read a bro wrote she was the worst, but I went ahead anyway as it was my advance booking and didn’t want to cancel just before the session.
My experience is totally opposite. But of course YMMV.

Looks: A beauty for sure. More towards sharper look. Reminds me of JAV actress Yuna Akimoto back in early 2000s. Yes, she’s Thai tanned. Not fair.
Body: Slim. Only the boobs are so big.
Boobs: The bro is correct. Big but saggy like drop 18 floor of hell, haha. But she can give boob fuck with them. Natural. With huge areola. Not bad for a change, as I had ladies with A-B cups recently.
Shower together and she cleaned me all the way, with some boob rubbing against my back.
Frenching: Yes, lots of tongue fights.
Painting/fingering: Allowed and she gets wet easily. Shaved pussy.
BBBJ: Ok only. Don’t use tongue so not much feeling. I asked for a soft mouth fuck and then boob fuck. No issues with that.
FJ: Missionary with lips locked. Doggy was best for me, squeezing her huge boobs from behind. Didn’t try cowgirl.
She gave me a good foot massage after the first shot. Took rest, cuddled a while, and left a happy man, as I am 1 shot guy.
There is a language barrier as she speaks minimum English but it doesn’t mean GFE is low.
Overall, a good fuck. Not mind-blowing but definitely not the worst.
I not sure how you managed to get that kind of service from her.
booked a 2shot slot from OKT.

1st bad, upon reaching. said she bathed already. ask me ownself go bath.
2nd bad, she is a heavy smoker with bad smoker breath. and not willing to french. even though the one with bad breath is she.
3rd, fucking non existent BBBJ, less than 1min want to move to fj already. put my cock in her mouth and do nothing and that is bbbj. no movement of the tongue, mouth or head. like holding my cock in a stagnant position can calls that bbbj.
4th, what kind of a girl working in this ling have such a delicate pussy..... like that another bro said, penetrate also say pain. bonking her have to be fucking slow and gentle. a little faster and deeper she complain pain. and she does not have a tight pussy so what the fuck is the pain about.
5th, super saggy boobs. well that was what attracted me so this is not as issue.

when i changed from 2shot to 1shot, girl still can ask me is it she not good. face palm lei. obviously u give such shit service, how can a customer be satisfied.

saving grace is the okt still reasonable. cancelled from 2shot session to 1shot after the first deed is done. but yeah, i second the other bro in saying that this girl must avoid at all cost. but stable still ok to patronize.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
skykn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
I not sure how you managed to get that kind of service from her.
Misu from SGDOLLY. I can only say about me and I swear what I wrote is what experienced. No bullshit.
If she is really someone who changes attitude depending on customer and lies she having pain or some shit, not worth trying your luck.
OKT might need to verify with her about her attitude.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kozak001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yoda from SlutDungeon

Look: 10/10, just like picture.

Boob: 8/10, enhanced like others have said. She has scars on the underboob, side and in the middle, just under the middle of her ribcage. I asked, she said she had a heart problem when younger but definitely okay now.

Body: 9/10, slim and perfectly f-able

BBBJ: 10/10.

FJ: 10/10. Likes to take control, I don't mind.

GFE: 10/10. Talkative and makes you feel comfortable between shots

RTF: sure why not

Thanks to OKT for setting it up
Old 23-07-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Kylemcm90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I just got home awhile ago from visiting Minzy from Flirtygirls, havent visited a FL in a while so I was looking to have a good release, and boy..... It was good!

Model: Minzy
Stable: Flirtygirls

Looks: 8/10, personally for me she looks like those hot girls you wanna fuck when you see them in a club or bar, the sluttiness if off the chart.

Body: 9/10, her figure proportion is very good, slim with curves at the right place, meaty ass to grab!

Boobs: 8/10, enhanced but good size for her overall figure and nice nipples.

Shower: Pretty SOP with some teasing.

BBBJ: 9/10, good tongue movement and will care for every single inch of your cock and balls, the way she lick you balls.... dreams I am having tonight.

FJ: 8/10, overall good with different position. Will ride you for as long as you like! and tight!

GFE: 7/10, this is towards the feeling of GFE, but I would say she is more of a FB type of feeling or you random one-night hook up. She is shy at first but will warm you up quickly and teases you, its a very different kind of feeling from other FL.

RTF: I would recommend bros to try, but I personally dont RTF ever.
Old 24-07-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Ahtor69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Min from Slut Dungeon earlier this evening. Thanks okt for arrangement, fast response.
Location not very near mrt. I stupidly ended up long route and late. by the time I reached, I am dripping wet. Next time should just cab there.
Min is really really sweet young thing, nice height, nice blossom soft smooth tender boobs and nice ass for doggy (I ain't a doggy person, but it was shiok doggying her!)
Due to being late, and all dripping sweat when I see her. This visit may probably not had been 100% up to expectation.
But her looks is just sweet, just like her photos except for her natural Thai tanned. Her photos had lured my soul for quite awhile before I managed to make time to find her. Probably to plan for a rtf before she goes back. And hopefully it'll be a 101% visit then. Haha.
Bbbj was great with DT. No opportunity for cim though. Sense that I may be cumming soon. She suggested to ride me. In her tight pussy, I surrendered soon enough.
Chit chat after the first shot. Very chatty and friendly.
Soon enough, she got me ready for round two. Led my hand to finger her while blowing me. She's wet, can hear her water sound. Wow wow. She said something which I didn't manage to understand but see her turn around and offer her nice fat ass for doggying. Shiok tight puss. Soften for awhile while half way thru but she managed to get me ready and up for continue. Grab her breasts from behind and grab her ass. And rock the bed. Song song song.

Must plan opportunity to rtf liaoz!

Last edited by Ahtor69; 24-07-2019 at 06:05 PM.
Old 24-07-2019, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dicklow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Charin from Mansion yesterday afternoon 5.30 pm
All the previous FR on her are true. What she lack in physical beauty is made up with her good service altitude. More like a FB and little commercial feel.

Location: Hotel in the east side, still accessible though not so near to MRT

Looks: (8/10) Not a SYT with slim model body but still good as far as I am concerned. Pink small nipples with natural breast.

Shower: Small shower room but still managed to have shower together and pretty much SOP and body soapy rub.

Frenching: (10/10) Frenching like long lost lovers with lots of tongue action. Definitely enjoyable for french lovers.

Fingering / Painting: (8/10) Allows both fingering and painting, nice pussy for you to tease. Can sensed that she got aroused from my actions.

FJ: (10/10) this is where she shine here. Not a time watcher and no complaint what so ever even though I took a Long time to come. Thoroughly enjoy my FJ with her with her active participation and reasonably tight pussy.

RTF: with consider if my time and wallet allowed. But she is really good value for money gem not to be missed
Old 24-07-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 6
sexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahtor69 View Post
Visited Min from Slut Dungeon earlier this evening. Thanks okt for arrangement, fast response.
Location not very near mrt. I stupidly ended up long route and late. by the time I reached, I am dripping wet. Next time should just cab there.
Min is really really sweet young thing, nice height, nice blossom soft smooth tender boobs and nice ass for doggy (I ain't a doggy person, but it was shiok doggying her!)
Due to being late, and all dripping sweat when I see her. This visit may probably not had been 100% up to expectation.
But her looks is just sweet, just like her photos except for her natural Thai tanned. Her photos had lured my soul for quite awhile before I managed to make time to find her. Probably to plan for a rtf before she goes back. And hopefully it'll be a 101% visit then. Haha.
Bbbj was great with DT. No opportunity for cim though. Sense that I may be cumming soon. She suggested to ride me. In her tight pussy, I surrendered soon enough.
Chit chat after the first shot. Very chatty and friendly.
Soon enough, she got me ready for round two. Led my hand to finger her while blowing me. She's wet, can hear her water sound. Wow wow. She said something which I didn't manage to understand but see her turn around and offer her nice fat ass for doggying. Shiok tight puss. Soften for awhile while half way thru but she managed to get me ready and up for continue. Grab her breasts from behind and grab her ass. Song song song.

Must plan opportunity to rtf liaoz!
Bro she speak french and able to paint or finger?
Old 24-07-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 5
whampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul^bibi^baby View Post
Vis from Sexamazon

Location : Central. Nice Room. Preferably with car as it is quite a walking distance from nearest mrt.

Communication : Prompt and Clear.

Looks : I feel she look cuter in person. Sweet smile upon entering room.

Body : Petite, just the right size for many cuddling. Siam Tio Drinker kind of body. Equipped with a few tattoos.

Boobs : B Naturals. Sensitive brown nips.

Frenching : Yes for me. Vis is a flirty girl I believe most bros will get it if you are nice to her.

BBBJ : A lot of time was spent on my didi. Alternate between HJ and BJ. Suction was good with a lot of slurping sound effects. She did a few thrusts of deep throats and back to BJ.

FJ : Shower action start already. Battle from shower to bed. Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy. 2nd Round more action and ended with COB.

GFE : Very sweet kind of puppy GFE. Ding Dong type of girl if you into funny girls who likes hugging and cuddling.

Language : Speaks well enough for a decent conversation.

Summary : Very good recommendation by Sexamazon bro as I mentioned to him I was looking for service orientated bonks. Both Tammie and Vis was recommended and tried and the results were very positive. Is a SYT that will accommodate to your needs and acts like your slutty mistress if you know how to treat her right and nice !

RTF : Probably before she goes back next week !

Thanks to Sexamazon bro for the amazing gems !
Hey bro, Tks for sharing your Fr with us.
She is one of FL in my bonk list.
Old 24-07-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
Wan007 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any FRs on Prosche from xclusive?
Old 24-07-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Ahtor69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexayefeb View Post
Bro she speak french and able to paint or finger?
Bro. Finger yes. Paint and French never try
Old 24-07-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
whatdoyoumean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Milk and Levin tarma from Les Affaires Xscorts on Monday night.

Milk looks 80% like photos while Levin is 70%, Levin is tanner and older than her photos, reminds me of Katsuni. Milk has big and lovely boobs for bros to milk on 😋, nipples were delicious to suck on.

While they are not lesbian tarma, they were very enthusiastic and do not need much guidance on what to do. GFE was high and they seem to enjoy the action, I just lay down like a king to be served. They even climbed on top of my face to get painted while the other was fucking me. Very hardworking and no commercial feel at all. Frenching wise, Milk is ok but Levin holds back a little.

After the action, they offered a very good and long massage. Massage skill was quite professional, though bros who can't take hard massage probably need to tell them. All in all a very good session with no awkwardness and I will surely rtf once my pay and $300 voucher comes in on 1st August 😉
Old 24-07-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
Ryujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Rose - Seduction68

Looks: 8/10 Milf looks. Still chio.
Body: 8.5/10 With tats not much fats. Arse perky.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural still a nice handful.
Frenching: 8.5/10 Non stop action.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Hardworking non stop action with her sexy eyes staring at me when she took my cock into her mouth.
FJ: 8.5/10 Wild cat. Rock me into submission.
AJ: 9/10 1st time ever trying this. She is experienced and guided me along. Fantastic experience for me.
CIM: She doesnt do this.
GFE: 8/10 Even with little english knowledge, she tried her best to engage.
Dmg: $130/2/90 plus $50 for AJ. I think its reasonable.

Downside: Need to book own room.
Upside: No bait and switch, Rose is definitely legit and bore strong resemblance to her photos. Prompt in meeting me once I message OKT my room number.
Additional plus: Stable giving promo so save some money lol.

RTF: Unlikely because she is leaving soon, this Friday if I remember right.
Old 24-07-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Lalacat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for honey milkway? Thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1