The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2003, 01:57 AM
boyrusty2000

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up sexual health mentor

hi guys, it was a year back that i found this mentor who is a specialized massager to enchance and more for our sexual health. i did not really believe him at first cos i juz like everyone, "where got such thing one?" he did have his own website, but now i couldnt remember it. fortunately, i do have his hp number. i dont dare to put it here yet. after doing some homeworks and did talk to him, he is a serious sexual health mentor. i was thinking that he was a sexual pervert at first, well this guy is earning as much as a HDB doctor. everyday there are guys who went for therapy at his home. so guys i not recommending to u but if u r keen to give it a positive sign to yur sexual health u can email [email protected]
i juz helping u guys to learn more of that something we oredi had in us, rather than it goes to waste unknowingly. i ask his permission b4 anything yet to conclude.
Old 13-07-2003, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sexual health mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by boyrusty2000
hi guys, it was a year back that i found this mentor who is a specialized massager to enchance and more for our sexual health. i did not really believe him at first cos i juz like everyone, "where got such thing one?" he did have his own website, but now i couldnt remember it. fortunately, i do have his hp number. i dont dare to put it here yet. after doing some homeworks and did talk to him, he is a serious sexual health mentor. i was thinking that he was a sexual pervert at first, well this guy is earning as much as a HDB doctor. everyday there are guys who went for therapy at his home. so guys i not recommending to u but if u r keen to give it a positive sign to yur sexual health u can email [email protected]
i juz helping u guys to learn more of that something we oredi had in us, rather than it goes to waste unknowingly. i ask his permission b4 anything yet to conclude.
And what so special about this so called mentor. If is a lady I'm sure everyone will be rushing there....

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 15-07-2003, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 23
evo76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevo76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tehn you should just post and describe what he really does.
Old 16-07-2003, 10:35 PM
boyrusty2000

sexual well being

TECHNIQUE #1
1 - When your penis becomes SEMI-ERECT, make the American "A-OK" sign with the thumb and forefinger of your left hand. With this hand, grip tightly around the base of your penis.
2 - Now starting from the base, pull the penis gently but firmly. Stretch downward and outward. You should still be in a semi-erect state. Make sure to touch the penis all the way from the base to the head. Note that the head of your penis expands with blood.
3 - Switch to the right hand and do the same thing, starting from the base and stretching downward to the head. Alternate both hands in a smooth rhythmic ("milking") motion, touching upon every part of the penis except the very top part of the penis head.
Do 200-300 strokes/day at medium strength for the first week. (10 minutes)
Do 300-500 strokes/day at medium-full strength for the next week. (15 minutes)
Do 500 or more strokes/day from then on, and as strong as you can make them. (20 minutes)
If you find yourself getting an erection during this exercise, squeeze harder to discourage it or simply wait until it subsides. You can encourage circulation afterward by slapping your penis up and down 25 - 50 times. Perform this exercise 5 days a week. Remember to keep your penis only partially erect. If you feel ejaculation coming on, pause milking until the urge subsides. This is itself an exercise... one of self-control.

the mentor will teach u and guide u to have a very strong sexual health and body. if u guys interested i will make appointment, only for straight guys who really wants the best for themselves well being. for serious members only.
Old 17-07-2003, 06:42 AM
Samster

Wow!....that's hell of an exercise to do. I wonder how many will bother to do that long term...

Cheers.
Kid278.
Old 17-07-2003, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 23
LeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to behold
Re: sexual well being

Quote:
TECHNIQUE #1
Taken directly from d net ... This is d jelqing technique. There'r still many techniques such as d The Length Xtender, Kegel's - The PC Exercise, etc. All available on d web.
Old 17-07-2003, 06:53 PM
boyrusty2000

once tried u know better

this is a singaporean guy who studied the art of massage, so anyone interested?
Old 17-07-2003, 06:56 PM
boyrusty2000

harmless dun wery

everything is something new, but if u never try u never know so y crack our brain. it is there to try. if u wait too long, u never get anything done.
Old 17-07-2003, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sexual well being

Quote:
TECHNIQUE #1
1 - When your penis becomes SEMI-ERECT, make the American "A-OK" sign with the thumb and forefinger of your left hand. With this hand, grip tightly around the base of your penis.
2 - Now starting from the base, pull the penis gently but firmly. Stretch downward and outward. You should still be in a semi-erect state. Make sure to touch the penis all the way from the base to the head. Note that the head of your penis expands with blood.
3 - Switch to the right hand and do the same thing, starting from the base and stretching downward to the head. Alternate both hands in a smooth rhythmic ("milking") motion, touching upon every part of the penis except the very top part of the penis head.
Do 200-300 strokes/day at medium strength for the first week. (10 minutes)
Do 300-500 strokes/day at medium-full strength for the next week. (15 minutes)
Do 500 or more strokes/day from then on, and as strong as you can make them. (20 minutes)
If you find yourself getting an erection during this exercise, squeeze harder to discourage it or simply wait until it subsides. You can encourage circulation afterward by slapping your penis up and down 25 - 50 times. Perform this exercise 5 days a week. Remember to keep your penis only partially erect. If you feel ejaculation coming on, pause milking until the urge subsides. This is itself an exercise... one of self-control.

the mentor will teach u and guide u to have a very strong sexual health and body. if u guys interested i will make appointment, only for straight guys who really wants the best for themselves well being. for serious members only.
May I ask wat will be gain by doing all the above memtioned steps? A longer penis or a longer erection or a longer sperm?
Old 18-07-2003, 12:17 AM
boyrusty2000

its for sexual well being

i cant answer yur questions bcos i doesnt know wat each of us wants in our sexual well being. so bro i juz u got to talk to him personally then. well i tink almost everyone of us is shy to talk abt it. u can arrange a private appointment wif him.
Old 20-07-2003, 03:42 AM
Samster

fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: its for sexual well being

Quote:
i cant answer yur questions bcos i doesnt know wat each of us wants in our sexual well being. so bro i juz u got to talk to him personally then. well i tink almost everyone of us is shy to talk abt it. u can arrange a private appointment wif him.
What can i talk to him about? I got no problem with my sexual life.
Old 20-07-2003, 09:17 AM
Samster

Re: Re: its for sexual well being

Quote:
Originally posted by fun4evergood
What can i talk to him about? I got no problem with my sexual life.
If it's a she I am sure you'll have someting to talk about.....

Cheers.
Kid278.
Old 20-07-2003, 01:00 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: its for sexual well being

Quote:
Originally posted by KID278
If it's a she I am sure you'll have someting to talk about.....

Cheers.
Kid278.
Thought of that too........ so bro boyrusty2000, is a she or he?
Old 20-07-2003, 03:09 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: its for sexual well being

Quote:
Originally posted by fun4evergood
Thought of that too........ so bro boyrusty2000, is a she or he?
You are going to piss him off with this.....

Cheers.
Kid278.
Old 20-07-2003, 11:20 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: its for sexual well being

Quote:
Originally posted by KID278
You are going to piss him off with this.....

Cheers.
Kid278.
Then sorrie loh....... but think again if it is a he....its a bit weird.....I dont like to talk to a guy about sex....its like a gay things? it will works better if it is a she..... cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1