The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2006, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
happysex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malay Girls KTV

yo.
last few days went to fortisimo ktv at liang court. 1st time there.
i and my friends total around 9, took a big room 4 bottles chivas total:around $1000+
totally all malay girls!! the mummy slowly assign girls one by one in to accompany us. mummy choose the girl for us.
hahaa. the girls there really not bad! sexy~
the girl with me really beautiful until my friend want her too, of coz i cannot let go haha. service attitude wise ok ah.
tip $50.
just touch ah!

any bro wanna share abt the place?
Old 03-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

went down to this place last night.

Club D'Lars
Decor: 7/10
waiter service5/10
Gals quality 7/10
Playability 7/10
Damage 2x$388 Martell

this place is quite nice if you wanna chill have some nice minah babes to accompany you. Very small place with only 8 rooms and the largrest can only sit 14 pax including gals. Quality is not bad some of them really young and all local malays. the rest is the same la R & B dancing their sexy moves la seducing you with their touches hugs kisses. grinding into your groin la the normal stuff. Enjoyed myself with two other frds and had quite a satisfying session. other services must depend on their mood not all will do it but I really do like their dressing la sexy sexy kind ^^ Did not bring the gal back as we went to St james after that to continue partying.

PS: the place only opens at 9:30pm ya

Last edited by WOOHOO; 03-05-2008 at 10:41 AM.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AmazonGer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
went down to this place last night.

Club D'Lars
Decor: 7/10
waiter service5/10
Gals quality 7/10
Playability 7/10
Damage 2x$388 Martell

this place is quite nice if you wanna chill have some nice minah babes to accompany you. Very small place with only 8 rooms and the largrest can only sit 14 pax including gals. Quality is not bad some of them really young and all local malays. the rest is the same la R & B dancing their sexy moves la seducing you with their touches hugs kisses. grinding into your groin la the normal stuff. Enjoyed myself with two other frds and had quite a satisfying session. other services must depend on their mood not all will do it but I really do like their dressing la sexy sexy kind ^^ Did not bring the gal back as we went to St james after that to continue partying.

PS: the place only opens at 9:30pm ya

Where is the location?
Old 15-05-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 18
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonGer View Post
Where is the location?
Sounds interesting
Old 16-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonGer View Post
Where is the location?
sorry bro for late reply pai seh pai seh^^
Location is at Gallery hotel
finding it is abit tricky you have to go tru a door near the escalater at the lobby there you will see a japanese restaurant. Its on the right hand side of the restaurant and its a double storey place. Ermm.. if you remember some time ago the old Coco Latte pub that's the place cheers
Old 17-05-2008, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!

Hi all,

Another Place I recently heard is the Cherry Thai Disco that have Malay. But mixed with others Viet, Thai

The mummy I know .. used to be Malay KTV gal.

But quite ex.

Heard BJ is $150..

INFO

Pls up me if you like my FR. Tks

Best Massage Place at ZhangMuTou

FR on "Best FL Screw" Kristal with Cindy Crawford mole

FR on "Best China KTV Romp" ShenZhen KTV Outing
Old 17-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
kuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo3 View Post
Hi all bros,

Some of ktv i went b4:

Harmony = all malay gals (tis place very cheap one, nething oso can, gals strip all the way...if gal like u) (oso strong recomendation)
Cleopatra= all malay gals (all chio, highly recommended)
Kevins= all malay gals
Fortissomo= mostly malay gals but very expensive, not recommended
Where is Harmoney and Cleopatra and Kelvins?
Old 29-05-2008, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 20
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold

Hi... where is Harmony... any bros wanna organised a visit there... I am keen to go.... awaiting for someone to lead....
Old 29-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 16
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of

Never try a malay gals ktv b4. Seems like Cleopatra is hi-recommended. Will take note.
Old 29-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
khoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyHulk View Post
Never try a malay gals ktv b4. Seems like Cleopatra is hi-recommended. Will take note.
What is the charges like?
Old 30-05-2008, 09:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
mojo_rising is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoo View Post
What is the charges like?
At Cleopatra (at Bencoolen - next to Sunshine Plaza), bottle abt 280++ free room, every girl who sit with you $50, if you reject girl $30 end of night tip mummy or assistant mummy $50 (if both serve you then must pay both). BJ $100 and FJ $150 - $200 (depending on girl, most do it in toilet).

Note: At Cleopatra, first floor all PRC cabaret show and Minah KTV on second floor.

Go there look for Erin (20+ divorcee short minah, nice ass, friendly) and Belle (fair skin, tall, sexy). AVOID: Crystal (skinny, Indian looking, stuck up) and Eunice (voluptuous, Indian looking, picky).

But at the end of the day, they're just after our money bros so pay them what they're worth (most wont give you any play but want more money anyways). Have fun!
Old 30-05-2008, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 20
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bro mojo_rising for the info....

Now the next thing is for any bro to organise an outing to cleopatra...

Count me in anytime...

Gam sia
Old 30-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

cool let me know, im in!
Old 30-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 16
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo_rising View Post
At Cleopatra (at Bencoolen - next to Sunshine Plaza), bottle abt 280++ free room, every girl who sit with you $50, if you reject girl $30 end of night tip mummy or assistant mummy $50 (if both serve you then must pay both). BJ $100 and FJ $150 - $200 (depending on girl, most do it in toilet).

Note: At Cleopatra, first floor all PRC cabaret show and Minah KTV on second floor.

Go there look for Erin (20+ divorcee short minah, nice ass, friendly) and Belle (fair skin, tall, sexy). AVOID: Crystal (skinny, Indian looking, stuck up) and Eunice (voluptuous, Indian looking, picky).

But at the end of the day, they're just after our money bros so pay them what they're worth (most wont give you any play but want more money anyways). Have fun!
Good info. Hmmm.......reject oso need 2 pay 30 bucks. It's oways nice 2 hav sum recommdations 2 cut dwn risks. Good job bro.
Old 30-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyHulk View Post
Good info. Hmmm.......reject oso need 2 pay 30 bucks. It's oways nice 2 hav sum recommdations 2 cut dwn risks. Good job bro.
yeah well the rejection tips up to you of cos, im just offering the market rate.

Thanks anyway, like my post up me leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1