The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 19-01-2013, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
but writing fantasy is another thing
pls keep your pervert thoughts to yourself
kena dock 5 points by ting clone
a pervert remain a pervert
why, it hurt? lol
Old 19-01-2013, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
sure anot bro? how you jio her one?
dun see y this FR cant be real too, if I go Zouk can pick up local girls for ONS, dun see why Ting put in effort to sian cannot pick up malaysia hair stylist.
Old 19-01-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyhalo View Post
Bump up for this GEM thread!

Used to have many more SYT n CB there but less and less.. Indeed Joanne is hot .. Like when she wear mini skirt & high heels..

Ah girl is one of those cool type ...
Old 20-01-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
mocha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
If you go to the back of the shop can still see "UB Salon" LOL.

Visited it a few months back... so have to check if they're still working

Bobo - still working there - SYT, a bit bah bah but nice big boobs (I think biggest there) always got cleavage to show haha.. can cut hair, one of the senior stylists there.

Janice - still working there - Late 20s early 30s, size 8, nice legs (wears minis to show her legs), looks a bit lian, can cut hair but i think not as good as Bobo

Ah Girl - SYT hair spa girl, slim, nice relaxing hair spa, can dig ear too.
Tang Tang - still working there - SYT hair spa girl, very relaxing facial, neck shoulder not that strong, slim size 6, small boobs.

Their contact is on their website or fb page. Got female customers in there often too, not just mostly males like in MTW or Stylish...
There is Kris or Kristy who a petite sweet girl who speaks good English.
Gives a good head wash & massage.
Old 21-01-2013, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 22
andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
Used to have many more SYT n CB there but less and less.. Indeed Joanne is hot .. Like when she wear mini skirt & high heels..

Ah girl is one of those cool type ...

Thanks for Verifiying that JOANNE from Mei Tai Wan - Serangoon Rd is freaking HOT HOT HOT!...sibei swee, sibei jio,,my all time favourite...call 6296 6641...

GOT free WIFI at Mei Tai Wan - Serangoon Rd...the rest I not sure!!

quick go n support her before her return to malaysia....

will lose a GEM soon!!!!!

Old 22-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster

andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!andyhalo is one of the Best!

Old 22-01-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
MU_Forever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMU_Forever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Of the three, (a) Joanne from MTW Serangoon, (b) Xiaoman from MTW Tyrwhitt Rd, and (c) Nicole from Gin, which one is the most chio and good in hair wash?

I have tried Xiaoman and Nicole so far. Xiaoman looks more chio while Nicole looks more demure. Unfortunately both do not have short nails.
Old 23-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU_Forever View Post
Of the three, (a) Joanne from MTW Serangoon, (b) Xiaoman from MTW Tyrwhitt Rd, and (c) Nicole from Gin, which one is the most chio and good in hair wash?

I have tried Xiaoman and Nicole so far. Xiaoman looks more chio while Nicole looks more demure. Unfortunately both do not have short nails.
to me, cos I like communication with someone close to heart....So the WINNER in my heart is (a) Joanne from MTW Serangoon. ...while xiaoman PRC....not so much in common to talk .

Some of u might like xiaoman which is my 2nd choice.....but MTW Tyrwhitt Rd is full of BMW / Merc / Audi and even ferrari clients who r freaking rich playboys and willinging to spent...so I avoided cos low chance to hook MTW Tyrwhitt Rd gals up.....pocket not so deep..........aiyah...only driving a 1.6 litre japanese saloon...how to fight sia!!!!!
Old 23-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!matthewoh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shioker View Post
Used to frequent MY Salon but fine the ladies there a little too "well fed" by the regulars there so now shifted to stylist...

Stylist is nicely located along petain road with a lot of free parking after 5pm. Not sure abt others but personally I like the lady boss there... Quite a MILF to me but no disrespect meaning... She know how to take care of the regulars...

Price wise I think it's the same for most of the salon in this area so no much comment...

There are a few SYT in stylist and quite a number if MiLf... With some aunty.... Good mix! Ha ha ha...

Last week went to try salon 916 in siglap... The ladies there not as SYT as the usual ones in jalan besar area but there's a hong ye (prc) who is damn attractive to me... Look like a late 20s local OL dressed in casual weekend style... Good massage on my neck and shoulder.. Price not sure as I didn't pay the bill...
where is salon 916?
Old 23-01-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

There r Korean style n Japanese style hair salons in S'pore. I've seen a Korean style hair salon in an Orchard Rd shopping centre. Korean woman boss. I've also seen a Korean facial salon in west area which looks quite open from the outside. Seems like no sexy things going on inside it. I've seen a Japanese style hair salon but unfortunately I forgot its location, I didn't know about this thread if not I would've noted down their shop names n addresses. I haven't had a haircut in any of them. But they'll cost r dearly.
Old 24-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Learnt from a friend that there's another similar salon at jln sultan, opp textile centre, wellness hair salon or sumthing. Anyone familiar and has recommendations? Understand they open till 1am which is good for me to go later in the evening
Old 24-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Brother u r right. I also saw 1 in dat area. Dunno when it closes.
Old 25-01-2013, 09:54 AM
Samster

Old 26-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Samster

Old 27-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
Learnt from a friend that there's another similar salon at jln sultan, opp textile centre, wellness hair salon or sumthing. Anyone familiar and has recommendations? Understand they open till 1am which is good for me to go later in the evening
went there..nothing much to rave about..but the one I kana that time was a not bad looking PRC lah..voice also quite teh. 1 plus point is that it is not so crowded like MTW
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1