The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
peter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Rangoon Road happening

i was there for my fustal on sunday. After the game, I went to walk around this area bcos never been here before. After a gd 10 min walk,i saw several spas. since I hav not taken my lunch so I decided to hav meal at the founder of bah ku the before for action. While I eating, I saw a pretty prc coming out from a cab.also having her meal alone. As I am curious wat a prc is doing there alone.I approach her, she does not hav the surprise look, guess she had it many times. I asked her is she working in the spas around, she told me not, but she does massage in her own apartment! wow, like that also let me strike! hahaha....
1st look on the place, give u a 7/10,bcos the living room is spacious n clean. Ok, now inside the room, the set up is simple.too simple for my liking.anyway I undress n ask for a towel n walk to the shower room. suddenly someone open the bath room door! I was shocked! To my surprise is the girl, n she is semi naked too. She said she will bath with me together! woohoo!! so she get the foam n applied to my body n use her neh nehn to rub my body.my didi immediately stand very hard n tall!Then she slowly bend down to give me a gd bbbj.heavenly!too bad the bbbj only last less than 30 sec but is gd enough to make me feel cummingguess I am weak.
After the shower, she dried me up with a clean towel, which is a plus point n hold my hand n walk into her bed. She covered me with a dry towel before she proceed her massage. as I just finish a game n a meal, I very fast into deep sleep.after so many min passed, I feel her hand is under my groin, n she is applying oil into my didi to make it stand! the feeling is gd, as she applied more oil , I feel even more shiok.then she ask me to lift up my butt , she used both of her hand to rub my groin n didi simultaneous.fxxking high me.o high that I stop her.bcos I know I am cumming, I turn around n grab her hand n kiss her on her lip...she never stop me, so I release her hands, n start to strip her bra n underwear.I lip her nipple n caresses her cb..an feel her wetness, so I poke one finger into it n she give out a soft moan. I slowly increased the speed of the stokes....as her moaning went higher, I insert another finger in, this time round, she give a scream! Guess she hit her climate.I ask her any CD around, she said no..knn! So I ask her to in 69 position n bbbj while I finger fuck her. As I am fucking high, I cum into her mouth less than 5 min..I lay down like a losing fighting cock, motionless..she laid beside me n ask me how I feel..wonderful? I told her marvellous ,too bad no CD or else will be perfect.she told me next time I bring mine bcos she was told not allow to hav CD inside the apartment. To cut the story short, I bathed n dress up, before I left I get her contact n paid her 100 buck for everything. I left as a happy man n promised to come back again for her.
Old 14-05-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of
Re: Rangoon Road happening

thk for sharing.
Old 14-05-2014, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

Can share the ctc and location pls
Old 14-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kicklod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share pls
Old 14-05-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Wat a gd FR! Bro ts care to share? I up u with 10 points! Thank.
Old 14-05-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ThatsAllFolks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc bro?
Old 15-05-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
shadow67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Rangoon Road happening

Really appreciate if you can share contact.
Old 15-05-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JLKC89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

newbie here, can share contact and location?
Old 15-05-2014, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wxabi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls share the gem
Old 15-05-2014, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!

Contact pls?
Old 15-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1842 / Power: 17
fatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant future

PM bro? Thanks
Old 15-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 11
AhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud of

Care to share her details bro? Thanks.
Old 15-05-2014, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 15
rajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to behold

Please pm contact and location
Old 15-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
patng69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share her ctc and details? Heehee...
Old 15-05-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Frizzes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, mind share me the location & ctc plz?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1