The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Joseasd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kapoo SYTs in BKK - top favourites!

Just went to Oide spa, did book Mai beforehand, but the rest of the girls I saw there were as hot. Shower together, hj + bj without any extra payment and good massage, supe hot girl, definitely going back
Old 15-11-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bridgepanzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to a kapoo, cannot remember the name now, if i remember I will post again, but pretty hidden up a old lowrise apartment, next to where that nightclub got burnt down recently Funkymonkee is it? now they have an indoor football pitch next to where the club was.

Sorry cannot remember name nor exact location. Its between Thonglor and Ekkamai.

Everything was on but empty when i went in, but soon enough a cute tall young mamasan came, and told me since it was early (3pm maybe?) only got two girls. So by the inner door one appeared after the other. First one was very tall and slender but she totally no mood, appear for 0.4s with buddha hands then hide back. The other small petite cute appeared and much more welcoming. So off we went.

Massage was fine, hj was good, she put her face near my cock to make it as though she was gonna suck it but haha didnt. Roaming was everywhere, she was petite but had big enough young perky boobs, felt good in my hands. GFE was adequate, she was friendly enough and I wasnt here to make friends anyway. Tipped her and off i went to my next adventure nearer to Asoke Promphong

Around 2k-2.5k with tips, fun once in awhile to make you feel younger again.
Old 17-11-2018, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Bro, i remember paying that amt for all in. And of course you have to give tips for FS. Think i gave my gal 500thb or 1k. To me 1k ok la, she really was a uni student!
Just wondering how do you ascertain she really was a Uni student.
Old 24-11-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 14
Kelvyn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKelvyn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Im near siam paragon now. Any kind souls can recommend massage with specials near this place?
Old 24-11-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvyn View Post
Im near siam paragon now. Any kind souls can recommend massage with specials near this place?
I think you can best go to Sukhumvit 24/1 All Stars massage

I can recommend NAMI she is a beautiful delicate young girl

If need some company let me know
Old 24-11-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
Just wondering how do you ascertain she really was a Uni student.
Ask her to show you her student matrication card... all genuine university students should have this card.
Old 27-11-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
klose87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridgepanzer View Post
Went to a kapoo, cannot remember the name now, if i remember I will post again, but pretty hidden up a old lowrise apartment, next to where that nightclub got burnt down recently Funkymonkee is it? now they have an indoor football pitch next to where the club was.

Sorry cannot remember name nor exact location. Its between Thonglor and Ekkamai.

Everything was on but empty when i went in, but soon enough a cute tall young mamasan came, and told me since it was early (3pm maybe?) only got two girls. So by the inner door one appeared after the other. First one was very tall and slender but she totally no mood, appear for 0.4s with buddha hands then hide back. The other small petite cute appeared and much more welcoming. So off we went.

Massage was fine, hj was good, she put her face near my cock to make it as though she was gonna suck it but haha didnt. Roaming was everywhere, she was petite but had big enough young perky boobs, felt good in my hands. GFE was adequate, she was friendly enough and I wasnt here to make friends anyway. Tipped her and off i went to my next adventure nearer to Asoke Promphong

Around 2k-2.5k with tips, fun once in awhile to make you feel younger again.
The ekamai one shld be the ease 7eaven. Used to go there whenever I m in BKK.
Old 21-04-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

private838 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brother has any new insight on kapoo club. Has been searching for the latest progress but looks like not many people talk about their experience with kapoo club.
Old 03-05-2019, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by private838 View Post
Any brother has any new insight on kapoo club. Has been searching for the latest progress but looks like not many people talk about their experience with kapoo club.
In the past I went to a few. This time I plan to visit these three :
Silom, Homme Relax
Silom, Zeed Spa
Sukhumvit soi 39, 1 Society

- A few years ago there was a small spa nr Silom soi 21 (Magnum Spa). Entry was about 2500Bht. One hot pretty petite gal I visited twice, spoke decent English cuz she studied in USA. Second time she took out a condom without me asking. Did her. Gave her 500Bht for the extra service. fj is not common in these kind of joints btw. Had her LINE but lost it.
- There was one nice spa at Sukhumvit soi 16 (Iyala) but that one is closed now. Each time very pretty syts, speaking decent English.
- The spa at Sukhumvit soi 39 once had a Chinese gal, spoke Mandarin.
- Homme in Silom had a pretty Pakistani-Thai gal. Had bj from her.
Old 13-05-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

byronPeedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kapoo SYTs in BKK top favourites

Maybe I should just man the fuck up and take a bus back to Bangers - only 10 or so hours of torture, right?
Old 21-05-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kapoo SYTs in BKK top favourites

Quote:
Originally Posted by byronPeedo View Post
Maybe I should just man the fuck up and take a bus back to Bangers - only 10 or so hours of torture, right?
did you post on the wrong thread ?
Old 15-06-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Heading to bkk again soon.. any latest recommendations bros? Pls PM if you know any young submissive syts with good gfe in a kapoo.. happy to exchange names for my current few faves.
good if near sukhumvit but distance is not a problem for catching gems!
Old 16-06-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by private838 View Post
Kapoo clubs are popular amongst the locals.... there are several threads on the local forums.... but you must understand thai
Old 15-07-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

nzcalines deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any good english/japanese speaking (for booking) kapoo clubs to recommend along sukhumvit, rca, hwai kwang areas?
Old 30-09-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 15
loonXD is a name known to allloonXD is a name known to allloonXD is a name known to allloonXD is a name known to allloonXD is a name known to allloonXD is a name known to all
Went to Homme@Silom recently and picked oil massage (Masseur in topless) + HJ at thb2000. Was there around 11pm+ and there are 4 girls to choose from. Immediately set my eyes on a girl looked like Yuu Shinoda and went upstairs for actions.

massage was non-existence (expected) but no teasing at all, her hands didn’t even go anywhere near groin area and HJ was mechanical... at this price, it’s even worst than a happy ending massage in SG

Anyway it’s my first time visit an oily in BKK and hope to explore better joints next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1