The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
I do sleep around and am fortunate enough to get ons quite regularly with my uni friends, international students and chance encounters. But i will never bang another guy's gf or wife - its a code of respect for me and i live by this virtue. I wouldnt like it if another dude banged my gf so i will never do it to others.

I think guys who bang other dude's wife or gf knowingly are srsly jerks.
So u r very sure those ons u had they r single or u Did find out 100% they r single before bonking them
Old 05-03-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to deal with men who keep hitting on others’ wives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I find men who hit on others’ wives to be the most despicable kind if scumbag.
Even if the woman’s marriage is in trouble, a man should never take advantage of the situation. To me it is a code of conduct of a respectable human being. You don’t do to others what you don’t want to happen to yourself.

I have unfortunately met a guy who lacks such code of conduct. How do I deal with him?
The problem lies on your wife not that guy. As long as she continues to respond, getting the guy to back off is useless. Next guy comes along and you will have the same problem.
Old 05-03-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
So u r very sure those ons u had they r single or u Did find out 100% they r single before bonking them
This if the girl deliberately covers that up will have the onus transferred to her.
Old 06-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mikka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As the saying goes "it takes two to tango".
Old 13-03-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Even if the woman’s marriage is in trouble, a man should never take advantage of the situation. To me it is a code of conduct of a respectable human being. You don’t do to others what you don’t want to happen to yourself.
U mean she let u wear GREEN hat?
maybe u are low salary or low sex drive too?
so now your name is GREEN parrotkid?
Old 13-03-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

End of the day, we should not blame wife or the man. Likes some says, it takes two hand to clap.

Instead of finding fault with their behaviour, did TS find out what is wrong with yourself? You already know there is some problem in your marriage, did you do something about it?

Your wife is not working, you say you are working your arse off, are you saying you work 2 jobs or are you working 16hrs a day that you have no time with your wife?

You need to spend time with your wife to get rid of her boredom. And of course, you still need to upkeep the relationship going by buying gifts like when you are wooing her back in the days. Did you still do all these?

What i can say is, work hard yes, show her the money, and her heart will return to you. Sadly to say, this is the money world right now, wife or no wife, heart changes where the money are.
Old 16-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
magical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud of

Quote:
My wife is naive. We are not on the best of terms. maybe just a normal marriage. This guy is jobless so he has plenty of time to entertain my wife. That bastard's wife works so he does not have to.
I work everyday to maintain the family especially now that my wife has stopped working. The burden on me is very great. While I am supporting the family she goes out and is play Pokemon and gets sweetalked this way. I am truly very disappointed with my wife. She finds excuses for neglecting my kids.
Bro,

Your thread tittle say "How to deal with man who keep hitting on others' wife"....Have he hitted? or is he still hitting.......is it right to say still hitting means not successful?

Why dun you try hitting his wife, since you know his wife is working.
Complaining wont stop the hitting until it is hit.

The truth is there are plenty of samsters here who hit other ppl wives, maids, mothers and some so gross which i will not mention and they even post their pictures here.

The hawks and crows will flock here if there is enough meat to attract them.
Old 19-03-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I do not interact with that bastard. He is married and should pay attention to his own marriage instead of messing with others’.

Works either way.
If he didnt touch ur wife hes stuck in his missus.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/worl...ers-penis.html
This, however is too pricey in SG.
Old 20-04-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 23
SCRAZE deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySCRAZE deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I have unfortunately met a guy who lacks such code of conduct. How do I deal with him?
The man is married or not? I was almost the same situation few years back.
Beating him up is wrong, so have to play him another way
Old 24-04-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
End of the day, we should not blame wife or the man. Likes some says, it takes two hand to clap.

Instead of finding fault with their behaviour, did TS find out what is wrong with yourself? You already know there is some problem in your marriage, did you do something about it?

Your wife is not working, you say you are working your arse off, are you saying you work 2 jobs or are you working 16hrs a day that you have no time with your wife?

You need to spend time with your wife to get rid of her boredom. And of course, you still need to upkeep the relationship going by buying gifts like when you are wooing her back in the days. Did you still do all these?

What i can say is, work hard yes, show her the money, and her heart will return to you. Sadly to say, this is the money world right now, wife or no wife, heart changes where the money are.
Yup totally agree..when u have no money...ur attractiveness goes to zero....then every small thing will blow up...till she leaves u. Same goes with guys...when women turn fat n not what we love when bonking....most will turn to fl.
Old 24-04-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAZE View Post
The man is married or not? I was almost the same situation few years back.
Beating him up is wrong, so have to play him another way
Nothing is right or wrong. You seek the best solution to the problem. If giving him a lesson can get a good result then go for it. No point complaining if you want your woman back otherwise just move on.
Old 25-04-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:

If other men hit on your wife = you got a taste valued by another
If your wife does not respond = you got a good wife
If your wife responds = you got a shit wife
Old 26-04-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 12
thewildone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythewildone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The man is despicable. But so is the woman who falls for him. Taking action, confronting, fighting will only push your woman further away from you; you're proving her right that you're insecure.

Get yourself a private investigator and a lawyer...save your assets while you can.
Old 05-05-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 9
NewHampshire is a splendid one to beholdNewHampshire is a splendid one to beholdNewHampshire is a splendid one to beholdNewHampshire is a splendid one to beholdNewHampshire is a splendid one to beholdNewHampshire is a splendid one to beholdNewHampshire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post

Since he started this thread means TS dun think he has anything wrong.

Men hardly will admit his fault.
Old 19-06-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
labbityeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be humble and admit your weakness.
Do it in writing first then find a moment to muster your courage to read it out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1