The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2113 / Power: 7
realTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you go out eat Bak Kut Teh with a chiobu if you are serving Stay Home Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy124 View Post
Why not ask her dapao and eat back home haha
Trump return +3, MAGA
Old 08-04-2020, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 7
Aaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Will you go out eat Bak Kut Teh with a chiobu if you are serving Stay Home Notice

SINGAPORE: A man who posted photos of a bak kut teh meal he had at a hawker centre while he was on a stay-home notice was charged on Tuesday (Apr 7) under the Infectious Diseases Act.

Alan Tham Xiang Sheng, 34, is accused of exposing others to the risk of infection when he had reason to suspect that he was a case, carrier or contact of a disease.

He returned to Singapore from Myanmar on Mar 23 this year and was issued a 14-day stay-home notice, requiring him to stay home at all times until Apr 6.

According to the charge sheet, Tham knew he was a suspected contact of a person with COVID-19 and was subjected to the stay-home notice.

Court documents said that he allegedly exposed others to the risk of infection by appearing in the following public places: Kopitiam at Changi Airport Terminal 3, Peninsula Plaza, Kampung Admiralty Foodfare Hawker Centre and NTUC FairPrice Kampung Admiralty in Block 676, Woodlands Drive 71.

Tham, who was unrepresented, turned up in court wearing a mask a day after completing his stay-home notice. He is the first person to be charged with this specific offence in relation to the current COVID-19 pandemic.

When District Judge Adam Nakhoda asked what he intended to do, Tham said: "I plead guilty to this, because I already explained everything but it's like ... they don't take what I'm trying to say."

The judge set a date for him to plead guilty later this month and adjourned the case.

Looks like this case.

ki3719
His Instagram account is private. Agree that private also no use. tbh I think the cosplaying community aka coscomm is mostly a joke. A good number of people that needs a ton of attention to boost their ego, using pseudonyms, mostly of Japanese names to act like they are Japanese people? Girls want to be a model and have their photos shot, of cos photographers will come in and lap it up. Still haven't gone on about their ridiculous herd mentality. Just see some of their Facebook profiles and you will know what i mean. Bunch of low self esteem people there needing others in the same predicament to like share comment on their crap. Also not surprised there are always drama coming out of the community. Be it harassing, people taking inappropriate photos, people being touchy or inappropriate touching etc etc etc. Doesn't apply to the whole coscom but that is what I feel as an outsider looking i.

Just so happens BKT guy thrust himself to be seen by the world, and it seems like it is a good representation of how the community is mostly like. Bunch of people looking for attention and trying to outdo each other. And a bunch of 'hobbyist' photographers who think they look professional by having their own 'photography' fb page and happy to lap it up. Just go any of the cons and you see how many middle aged or old men being photographers there. Those girls there don't feel mega creeped out that these old men have a bunch of their photos in their hdd? Don't even know what they do with it

EDIT: I know people who are in the community, and I'm not impressed a single bit

View Post
satayxp wrote:

we hv a mole here ~~

I'm not his friend, never will. His account was public for a while after the BKT thing happened. Anyone who went through his posts will understand why, though I believe I know slightly more about him than a random stranger.
Old 23-04-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Why ask such a retard Q? Don't tell me you are a clone nick of dreamzknight !
DK is a covidiot - always if chiobu this or chiobu that. Fuckin despo.
Old 23-04-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
OldCurse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecat View Post
If the girl is very pretty, with sexy long legs and cup D boobs.

Will you make a risk to eat with her?
I will, if I am Chan Chun Seng, because I know I can get away with any stupid thing I do
Old 23-04-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Just call for food delivery lah. Most of the popular food outlets are on food apps. Chiobu can also order from app what.
Old 23-04-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SiberianTigress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Just call for food delivery lah. Most of the popular food outlets are on food apps. Chiobu can also order from app what.
Confirm chio or not, later ruhua turn up how?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1