The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ghostsplit2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Meeting potential FB for the first time IRL

Hi bros, sorry if this is a noob question or has already been answered before. I'm a married man looking for some fun because of my non-existent sex life. After chatting up with a girl online (from WeChat) and inviting her to meet in person, what are some tips to make sure that mutual friends don't see us in public together or if she blackmails me?

Thanks bros in advance!
Old 08-04-2020, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
therunnngman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Meeting potential FB for the first time IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostsplit2 View Post
Hi bros, sorry if this is a noob question or has already been answered before. I'm a married man looking for some fun because of my non-existent sex life. After chatting up with a girl online (from WeChat) and inviting her to meet in person, what are some tips to make sure that mutual friends don't see us in public together or if she blackmails me?

Thanks bros in advance!
you sure he is a she or not?

dont transfer money at all times.

do not touch her when outside.

make sure the place is public enough so that no guy will come suddenly to beat you up.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks bros in advance!
Wear plastic bag over your head lo... or you know you watch jav that time some of the guy wear those like whole head mask like wrestling type... ah those also can... actually better because got mouth hole still can la ji... plastic bag dun have... have to cut yourself abit ma huan...
Old 08-04-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Now everyone wearing mask and WFH, getting not recognized had never been easier.
From the way I see it, meeting place will be the bigger challenge now since all makan place cannot sit and drinking place closed.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Wear plastic bag over your head lo... or you know you watch jav that time some of the guy wear those like whole head mask like wrestling type... ah those also can... actually better because got mouth hole still can la ji... plastic bag dun have... have to cut yourself abit ma huan...
JAV the faces of those Average Joe all mosaic one. So.mosaic your face loh. Who knows...could be S1 coming to shoot video..Maybe getting on with Yua Mikami.
Old 20-04-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ghostsplit2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by therunnngman View Post
you sure he is a she or not?

dont transfer money at all times.

do not touch her when outside.

make sure the place is public enough so that no guy will come suddenly to beat you up.
Thanks bro for your advice! Let's say we meet at a Starbucks, but what if I'm secretly filmed and blackmailed after that?

PS: this isn't gonna happen soon because of the CB...
Old 20-04-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro for your advice! Let's say we meet at a Starbucks, but what if I'm secretly filmed and blackmailed after that?

PS: this isn't gonna happen soon because of the CB...
there is no need to be too pessimistic. there are more FB than scammers out there.

scammers want money at the end of the day. if u are so unfortunate to meet one, balls up and threaten him to release it online. see whose balls bigger. u are not celebrity or anything. nobody will even care whether u are a loser or not.

just proceed. if all FB need to think here and there, then your potential FB all become dead links alr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1