The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Playplayonly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayplayonly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
No Gathering with FRIENDS/FAMILY

Hi bros, not sure how many of you bros heard the news yesterday.

New law prohibits any size of gathering, regardless isit 2 or 10 people.

So how do we visit FL in this case? Will we be fined if caught?
Old 08-04-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: No Gathering with FRIENDS/FAMILY

No offense sir. You need to weigh in on the gain and losses.

For me I will stayed at home as this pandemic has cost me losses in terms of monetary and mentally.

I will play my part and prayed it will be controlled soon
Old 08-04-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Angry Re: No Gathering with FRIENDS/FAMILY

Saw last night my area hawker centre which only opens in the morning and up to 2pm, got lesser educated seniors congregate for beer drinking & smoking sessions. No hew the one metre social distancing measure & stay at home advice. Hope they kena the covid-19 virus & pass away at home.

Last edited by liketosleep; 10-04-2020 at 11:13 AM. Reason: This post was zapped by unknown.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playplayonly View Post

Yes of course fined and maybe picture in the papers? And maybe and extension of the lockdown if too many fool around..
Old 08-04-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

At this point of time why want to take risk... keep yourself busy at home.. family well being is more important than anything else.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

FL also don't want to see you. They know if get caught means deportation, forgoing future earnings.

This law came about because too many stubborn people - youth and elderly - continue to flout the restriction. Recreational activities already forbidden, playgrounds and playing courts sealed off.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
At this point of time why want to take risk... keep yourself busy at home.. family well being is more important than anything else.
How to keep busy... please help i am turning crazy with boredom and mild depression.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 9
koobee is a name known to allkoobee is a name known to allkoobee is a name known to allkoobee is a name known to allkoobee is a name known to allkoobee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
No offense sir. You need to weigh in on the gain and losses.

For me I will stayed at home as this pandemic has cost me losses in terms of monetary and mentally.

I will play my part and prayed it will be controlled soon
take care and stay safe bro
Old 08-04-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

If you want to go, must think first how not to get caught
Old 08-04-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most FL also scared liao..
Old 08-04-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 18
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Saw last night my area hawker centre which only opens in the morning and up to 2pm, got lesser educated seniors congregate for beer drinking & smoking sessions. No hew the one metre social distancing measure & stay at home advice. Hope they kena the covid-19 virus & pass away at home.
you already said that they are lesser educated. if you want to do your part to educate them, then do so, instead of rattling off here and cursing them. dont think you will like to have anyone cursing you right?
Old 08-04-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
This law came about because too many stubborn people - youth and elderly - continue to flout the restriction. Recreational activities already forbidden, playgrounds and playing courts sealed off.
Ya.. agree with you bro...

old people still can say they dunno how serious... but the young people really cb... cannot say they dunno how serious because all got study... so i hope more young people tio and die then they wake up idea....
Old 08-04-2020, 02:04 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Are u in your right mind now to visit FL???

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-04-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12234 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

It is tough and inconvenience during SG Circuit Breaker Weeks. It is also mentally challenging and boring.

You cannot visit your parents or loved one, boyfriends and girlfriends cannot gather but only long distance relationship, friends cannot visit one and another.
You have to control the sexual needs and etc, etc

Let's us stay at home unless need to go out for food(take-away only) and essential services(approved by the Government)

Let's us do our parts for our families and friends during the CB Weeks to keep everybody safe from getting the Covid-19 virus.
Old 08-04-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
FL also don't want to see you. They know if get caught means deportation, forgoing future earnings.

Even neighbourhood fitness corner also placed a tag indicating closure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1