The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-04-2020, 05:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=766301

Anyone who have bonk bingo before. Can tell me whether the attachment photo is it her the same as the website ?
Looks like her in your photo but the website one is closer to the one i saw in the house when i was with Lucky
Even the hair color in the stable website is accurate so should be more recent photo, but much darker in person and complexion not that good
Old 08-04-2020, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 22
UndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to behold

WTF la.. cant even go out chiong FL anymore la..

COVID-19: Social gatherings of any size in both private and public spaces prohibited under new Bill
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...c-moh-12617800

SINGAPORE: As Singapore battles the COVID-19 outbreak, all social gatherings of any size in both private and public spaces have been banned under a new Bill passed in Parliament on Tuesday (Apr 7).

This would include private parties or gatherings with families or friends not living together, at home or in public spaces such as HDB void decks, said Health Minister Gan Kim Yong.

For first time offenders, the penalty is a fine of up to S$10,000 or imprisonment of up to six
 months, or both. For second or subsequent offences, the penalty is a fine of up to S$20,000, or imprisonment of up to 12 months, or both

-

cannot even want say i visit friend sia.. apartment or hotel all also cannot sia.. fuck liao..

all bro be careful.. fine 10k or 6mth jail.. fuck...
Old 08-04-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
MrLimBei is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadOrc View Post

COVID-19: Social gatherings of any size in both private and public spaces prohibited under new Bill

SINGAPORE: As Singapore battles the COVID-19 outbreak, all social gatherings of any size in both private and public spaces have been banned under a new Bill passed in Parliament on Tuesday (Apr 7).

This would include private parties or gatherings with families or friends not living together, at home or in public spaces such as HDB void decks, said Health Minister Gan Kim Yong.

For first time offenders, the penalty is a fine of up to S$10,000 or imprisonment of up to six
 months, or both. For second or subsequent offences, the penalty is a fine of up to S$20,000, or imprisonment of up to 12 months, or both

-

cannot even want say i visit friend sia.. apartment or hotel all also cannot sia.. fuck liao..

indeed damn sian...
Old 08-04-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
RL Rina 29/3/20 10am

Looks 9/10 sweet face
Body 10/10 very slim and sexy
Boobs 6/10 a cup
Ar 10/10 solid rimjob
Bbbj 9/10 slow and sensual
Cim 10/10 good cim

Rina does a good rimjob and a good cim. Cannot dt but can blow the way you like it. I prefer fast hardcore but she is more slow kiss kissy blowjob. She is very sexy and slim, it’s been a while since I seen a girl as slim as her.
Can share contacts?
Old 08-04-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadOrc View Post

-

I guess it would also meant if you're caught during a raid.. you're more or less screwed under this new bill.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1984 View Post
Can share contacts?
Hey bro, can find on the RL page
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=767651
Old 08-04-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
I guess it would also meant if you're caught during a raid.. you're more or less screwed under this new bill.
Really not sure if hotels level up their checks a not. Actually nobody is sure now.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Still can go to hotel to meet these FLs? No issues to go to hotel now?
Old 08-04-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 20
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all

By right all meetings is banned even with extended family or friends. So technically if caught in hotel is jialat. Just curious any bros going to take risk? Are okts still open during this time?
Old 08-04-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 10
floriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfloriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nope... is like playing Russian roulette with 5 chambers loaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadcalmer View Post
By right all meetings is banned even with extended family or friends. So technically if caught in hotel is jialat. Just curious any bros going to take risk? Are okts still open during this time?
Old 08-04-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

can call it a day liao. some will have other sources beside SBF.
those only have sources from SBF good luck lor.
Stable see can endure and tahan anot lor.
good health to sbf members here.stay safe & healthy...
Old 08-04-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really pcc at home already liao.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Really pcc at home already liao.
As long as the FL is not based at hotel, then should still be ok.
If get caught, doesn’t matter during this period or not, it will be handled on a case to case basis.

If really worried, get a grab delivery t-shirt and use when visiting the FL.

Bored at home and so my 2 cents worth.

Cheers guys

Vanram
Old 08-04-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
Looks like her in your photo but the website one is closer to the one i saw in the house when i was with Lucky
Even the hair color in the stable website is accurate so should be more recent photo, but much darker in person and complexion not that good
How about this. Is it her ? Look really like her right ?

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=766301
Old 08-04-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason9 View Post
can call it a day liao. some will have other sources beside SBF.
those only have sources from SBF good luck lor.
Stable see can endure and tahan anot lor.
good health to sbf members here.stay safe & healthy...
OKTs & stables should be able to tong this period as all their expenses are claimable back from the FLs. If the FLs cannot earn during their stint here to pay back.... they still have to find other ways to pay the debts which probably means they have to go for another stint & either come back SG again or go other countries.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1