The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Dalsan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Private Party Challenge

Very nice share, please keep going TS
Old 05-02-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
RonaldoRoja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support very good story, bookmarked this thread
Old 15-02-2020, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 48

Time was 10pm. All of them gathered back at the main hall for supper and drinks.

Arthur: I got a game proposal and see if you all are keen. We are at this beautiful place at Sentosa Cove and I think it will very erotic for some outdoor wild sex sessions... I proposed each guy to bet $1000, so total prize is $3000. We will split into 3 couples...each couple will adventure in any part of sentosa island like tanjong beach, siloso beach etc. Each couple need to film themselves using their mobile phone for a short video on their outdoor sexual activities...we gathered back at the apartment at 12 midnight and we watch all the three videos...each of us will vote for the best erotic video...we cannot vote for our video...the couple with the most voted video will win $3000!

Jay: Wah outdoor sex...I never tried before...safe or not...

Tim: Today is a weekday and it was already over 10pm. Sentosa island should be very quiet...I doubt we will bump onto familiar faces...should be safe....I like the idea!

Tala: I'm in too...for the $3000 prize!

Olina: I'm in too...It's nice to walk to the beach area...

Hina: Then I'm in too...should be safe if film at a quiet and dark place with no people...

Arthur: Since everyone is on...I suggested to split into our overnight partners...

Arthur + Olina
Tim + Hina
Jay + Tala

They splited into three pairs and walked out of their apartment at sentosa Cove for their outdoor adventure.

Adventure of Couple 1: Arthur + Laotian model Olina

They held hands like a lovely couple and slowly scrolled towards the beach area.

Arthur: Hey Olina, did you visited any of the Sentosa beaches like Tanjong beach, palawan beach or siloso beach before?

Olina: Today is my first time in Singapore...I haven't got the chance to visit any other places...

Arthur: ok. Just curious if you got chosen by your boss to join our party or you volunteer yourself?

Olina: I volunteered myself. My model colleagues that joined your last party at JB all promoted and fast track their career. When I heard Mr Jay want to find rare south east asia woman...I quickly volunteered myself...hehe

Arthur: Luckily you are selected for our party because in my opinion you are prettiest woman in the party...

Olina: You are flattering me...Tala and Hina are pretty too...we are all different style..

Arthur: Wow your model agency trained you very well...got looks...got figure...and very smart....you will have a promising career...hope to see you become a superstar next time!

They chatted and behaved intimately like a sweet couple on their slow romantic walk to the beach. They walked to the first beach from sentosa cove which is Tanjong beach. However they saw Tim and Hina were already there before them. So they continued walking to Palawan beach.

It was raining the whole night and rain just stopped about 9pm. It was almost 11pm at night. Sentosa beaches were super quiet and rarely could find other people walking around. They finally reached Palawan beach.

Olina: It's so beautiful here...so romantic..

They took off their shoes and walked along the beach to feel the cold water. They hugged each other and couldn't resisted the mutual liking feeling under the romantic setting. They french kiss each other and enjoyed every moment.

Olina: Hey Arthur...don't forget we still need to film a short video for our game...

Arthur: Enjoy ourselves are most important, I will gift you $1000 even if we do not win the game later...no worries..

It seem they were the only people in the beach on this quiet late night. They continued kissing and took their time to plan how they should film their short video.

Arthur: I suggested we crossed the little bridge to the small man made island and we can film over there. It should be safer over there...

Olina: I brought a selfie stick and I suggested we can start filming while crossing the bridge. Our film theme can be the romantic sex video...

Arthur lifted up Olina and piggyback her. Olina held the selfie stick with her mobile phone and began the recording...

They crossed the bridge and Olina was kissing Arthur's ears and his side face. Olina also removed her bra and hang on Arthur's neck. Olina was constantly showed her sexy cleavage on the camera.

They finally reach the island platform over the opposite end. Luckily there was no one else over there.

Olina spoke to the phone camera: Tonight is my first night in Singapore and this is my lover. It was so windy so I also removed my bra to cool my tits too. I think my lover is hungry now...I should let him taste my breasts...

Arthur began to lift up her top to expose her boobs...and he sucked those lovely melon while Olina was filming...

Olina: my pussy felt little itchy now...I heard saliva can help to ease the itching...let invite my lover to test if it is true...

Arthur removed her mini shorts and panties. He lifted one of leg up and licked her pussy while Olina was still filming...

Olina: Ohh...oh....my pussy feel more itchy and wet...but it feel so good...my turn to feel hungry now...

Olina passed the phone on the selfie stick over to Arthur to do the filming...Olina french kiss Arthur then removed his t shirt to kiss all over his body...

next she pulled down his shorts and underwear...and she sucked his erected dick while her eyes looked sexily at the phone camera...

Olina: I feel a little dizzy now after eating my lollipop...I ask my lover to give me injection on my butt for treatment...

Olina bended down and turned her butt facing Arthur's dick. Arthur began to bang her pussy in doggy style...

Olina: Arghh...Arghh...my lover is so nice...I feel so much better after the penetration...I feel energetic now and will like to do some exercise now...

Next Olina rode on Arthur's dick in cow girl style while Athur continued the filming using the selfie stick with phone camera.

Olina: I'm tired again.. I wish my lover can completely dominate me now...

Arthur fucked her in missionary style and Olina was moaning loudly to the phone camera...

Arthur couldn't hold it anymore and cum inside her super wet pussy...he filmed his sperm flowing down Olina's pussy...

Finally he pointed the camera at Olina's sexy face..

Olina: Feel so good...this is how I spent my first night in Singapore...hope you enjoy...bye bye

They stopped the filming and giggled. They quickly dressed up and re-played the video...they could not believed their film was so nicely recorded and was super impressed. They believed they had a high chance of winning the game!

Adventure of couple 2 - Tim + Myanmar babe Hina

Tim and Hina was the first couple to leave the apartment. Tim was very familiar with Sentosa as he always brought his ex-girlfriends here for dating.

Tim: Hey Hina, I'm very familiar with this place. Tanjong Beach is the nearest beach from our apartment at Sentosa Cove. Let go there and grab our filming venue before the other two couples.

Hina: Ok Tim. I'm bad with direction and it was so dark at night now...I just follow you...hehe

Hina held Tim's arm tightly and followed closely beside him.

Tim: To be honest, I never had outdoor sex before...I'm very excited...and I was admiring you since the start of the party...

Hina: I also never tried outdoor sex before...Myanmar girls are very conservative in general...you are handsome...I also very excited and a little scared if we caught by other people...

They reach Tanjong beach.

Tim bought some alcohol from tanjong beach club to relax and calm themselves down. They walked to the quiet and dark side of the beach. They inspected the place and there were no other people in sight. They began to hug and kiss each other.

Suddenly they heard moaning noises at one corner near the bushes. They slowly and discretely walked towards the area. They saw a simple tent and there were a couple inside...they walked closer to peek...It was a young malay couple having sex...they looked really young...not sure if they were over 18 years old etc...they probably don't want to spend money to book hotel room or they may be underage to book hotel for sex.

Tim began his filming using his powerful huawei phone...he film the young Malay couple fucking and whispered to the camera...

Tim: Time was 11.05pm...I'm at a ulu area at tanjong beach...it is very dark and quiet...but I discovered a young Malay couple having outdoor sex...let me zoom in...oh the girl looked pretty...they looked like they are secondary school students? Look at those tiny cute tits...really envy the malay guy...he already did outdoor sex at such young age...

Both Tim and Hina felt very horny after watching the young Malay couple having sex. Tim pointed the camera at Hina now.

Tim: Look here...this is my girlfriend Hina...so innocent... so lovely...I want to see Hina's body compared to the young Malay girl now...

Hina smiled at the camera and slowly removed all her clothings piece by piece...finally she was fully naked and standing in front of the camera while Tim was still filming...

Tim: This is the perfect body...look at those lovely tits...this is the difference between woman and girl...I can't wait to taste them...

Tim passed the phone over to Hina to film...Hina's turn to film Tim kissing her body and boobs...Next Hina also filmed Tim eating her pussy.... Tim faced the camera and removed his clothings..

Tim grabbed the phone and did the filming now..

Tim: Hey Hina, show us the real skill of sucking my balls and dick...

Hina followed his instruction to suck his balls and dick while looking at the camera...

Tim also film in the direction of the young Malay couple...which mean the recording can see Hina sucking Tim's dick at the front and concurrently also see the Malay couple fucking at the background...

Tim: Let follow their fucking position...they doing missionary now...

Tim managed to find a good spot to place the camera phone...his both hands were free now...he quickly fucked Hina in missionary style and grabbed her bouncing nei nei...

The Malay couple switched to cowgirl style which Tim and Hina also followed. It was an amazing scene to see two girl fucking in cowgirl style with their melons bouncing up and down.

The Malay couple switched to doggy style...this time Tim and Hina grabbed the camera phone and moved closer to the couple. In fact, they moved just behind the tent...the malay couple were too engrossed in fucking that they did not noticed Tim and Hina were just behind him...

Tim held the camera and fuck Hina in doggy style...the young Malay girl was moaning loudly so they couldn't heard Hina's sweet gentle moaning...finally the Malay guy moaned...he finally going to fire after the long banging of his little girlfriend...he pulled out his dick and cum on his girlfriend's butt...Tim was caught all the actions in his recording....

Now he focus on fucking Hina...Hina couldn't control anymore and moan louder....Tim also heck care and moaned too...Tim also pulled out his dick and cum on Hina's butt...

The Malay couple were freaked out by their noises and quickly escaped without putting their clothes fully... Tim and Hina were amused by the Malay couple's action...

Tim: This is the end of our sex video...we had two couples in action...got higher chances of winning?

Tim pointed the camera at Hina's butt covered with his sperms.

Tim: Lastly...to Arthur...I didn't cum inside your girlfriend Hina...steady la brother...

Tim ended the recording and laughed at himself. Hina thanks Tim for not cumming inside her pussy because Hina promised to be Arthur's permanent fuck buddy. Both of them dressed up and head back towards the apartment. They also believed they were the strong favorite to win the game.

Adventure of couple 3 - Jay and slutty Pinay Tala

Jay and Tala were the last couple to move out as Jay went to the washroom. Tala was very enthusiastic and she was the wildest among the three ladies. This was an interesting pairing because Jay was the most conservative among the guys and Tala was the most wild among the ladies.

Tala: Jay faster....the other two couples moved out already!

Jay: Relax la...just a game...we take it easy la...

Tala: Cannot! I want to win $3000!

Jay: I scared caught by people...or bump to familiar faces...

Tala held on to Jay's arm and Jay was constantly looking at the surroundings. It was a quiet night and there was hardly anyone else at Sentosa beaches. Jay felt more relieved and felt more comfortable with wild pinay Tala. They walked to the furthest beach which was Siloso beach.

Finally they reach Siloso beach after the long walk.

Tala: That's the consequences for moving out last...we need to walk to the furthest beach...I'm sweating all over...you touch my boobs...all sweats...

Jay: Relax...Can't touch here la...wait got people see us...

Tala: You look around...is 11.30pm now...I don't see any other people beside us...I'm removing my top...very hot and sweaty...don't care..

Jay: Hmm...yes...no one...but also no need remove your top right? What if police walk past?

Tala: I guess the other two couples would find those dark and isolated area. We need to be different to win. Let do it right here at the beach open area!

Jay: Of course find isolated area to film la...you so crazy ah...do it openly at the beach area...

Tala took out her selfie stick with her phone and inserted into the sands. She began recording and slowly strip naked piece by piece at the open beach.

Jay: Hey what are you doing...stop stripping here!

Jay went over to stop Tala from removing her clothings. Tala purposely tripped Jay's leg and Jay fell into the shallow water. By this time Tala was already down to her birthday suit. She was posing sexily in front of the camera.

Jay got up and try to cover Tala's naked body. Tala turned aggressive and tried to remove Jay's clothing.

Tala: Jay you better remove all your clothing now...if not I screamed rape now....RAPE!

Jay: No No...don't scream...you crazy woman...I do anything you want...please don't shout RAPE...

Tala aggressively removed all of Jay's clothing. Both of them were completely naked at the open siloso beach!

Jay: Hmm faster film and go...I really scare got people suddenly appear...

Tala spoke to the camera: Hi audiences, now is 11.30pm at Sentosa Siloso beach. The theme of our sex video is RAPE at Singapore Siloso beach!

Jay: No no...no rape...I will not rape anyone...

Tala: It will be Jay raped by me!

Jay was shocked...Tala pushed Jay down on the beach with shallow water...She stand on top on Jay, while Jay lay between her both legs...what happened next was shocking...Tala pee onto Jay's face! Jay was totally stunned by the warm urine water on his face.

Jay: WTF!!! You crazy girl!

Jay quickly jumped into the deeper part of the beach to wash his face and body.

Tala giggled and spoke to the camera: Audiences, this is just the beginning!

Tala grabbed Jay over and french kiss him aggressively...

Tala: Hmm I can smell my urine in your face...I like it...yummy...

Next Tala demanded Jay to lick all over her body....

Jay: OMG...the sea water made your body so salty....

Tala: Don't complain...Lick my body clean clean... Especially my boobs! I want more suction power at my nipples!

Tala lay on the beach and extended her legs apart to expose her wet pussy in front of the camera...She demanded Jay to lick her pussy now...Jay followed her instructions obediently...

Jay: OMG...the sea water made your pussy stinky and salty...I feel like puking now...

Tala: Don't complain...I demonstrate to you that sea water will not cause our body stinky!

Tala moved into 69 position and sucked Jay's dick furiously...Jay's dick was fully erected after the superb sucking by Tala.

Tala lay on the beach and demanded Jay to poke her missionary style. Jay was busily fucking Tala, but at the same time he was constantly looking at the surroundings to monitor any passersby

Tala: Hey Jay, please be focus in fucking...I give you another chance...make sure you bang me hard in doggy style...

Jay was afraid Tala would come up with more stunts so he obediently followed her instructions to bang her as hard as he could...Tala moaned loudly in the open area..

Tala: Ohh...that's my good boy....good job to bang me hard...I feel good...now is my turn to ride you now...you lay down now!

Jay lay down on the beach and Tala rode him in cowgirl style...Tala rode very passionately and aggressively...

Tala: You better don't cum so soon...I haven't enjoy enough...

Tala purposely rode faster and faster...she didn't gave Jay any breathing space...Tala also moaned loudly and looked slutty at Jay...Jay tried his best to hold as long as he could...but eventually he couldn't hold it anymore and cum inside Tala's pussy...Tala continued to ride Jay until his dick went soft...

Tala: You cum so fast...I havent enjoy enough...so I going to punish you...

Tala went over Jay's face and sat on it...her wet pussy was filled of Jay's sperm...Jay's face was full of her pussy juices + his own sperms...Jay quickly used the sea water to wash his face

Tala: Dear audiences, this is my first time rape a guy.. hope you like our video...

Tala stopped the recording... Suddenly there was a group of guys walking past...Jay and Tala quickly grabbed all their stuff and fled back to their apartment at Sentosa Cove.

All of them gathered back at their apartment at 12.30am. They watch all the three videos via the mini projector and they were certainly had lots of fun and laughter watching the videos. Finally it was voting time.

Stay tune for next episode...which video will have the highest vote? And which video would you vote?
Old 15-02-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
preciousfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sex at the beach. Shiok!!
Old 20-02-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

How to join this partyp
Old 06-03-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SparkyB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more
Old 06-03-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Ahwei08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Golden shower. Camping for more
Old 06-03-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
skyhand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope TS will continue with his juicy story soon
Old 07-04-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Stickyoily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No more party?
Old 08-04-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
voof7vang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love this type of wild party. TS please continue
Old 08-04-2020, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 10-04-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

ghosthunter86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll vote for Tim + Hina with Malay couple video. The feeling must be overwhelming...
Old 11-04-2020, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
BrookRed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowhere to go, read sbf stories is the best!
Old 12-04-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 12-04-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ReChoose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More wild party please!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1