The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suriyati02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Have you screwed your co worker before?

anyone tried screwing your co worker before?
Old 03-03-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you screwed your co worker before?

As in

back tab in office politics?

OR

screw same sex???

OR

screw opposite sex???

no specifics, how to answer???

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriyati02 View Post
Old 03-03-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is screw or never screw. How to try to screw?
Old 22-03-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
yanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant future

Have. 2 from diff dept
Old 22-03-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 13
decipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydecipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Have you screwed your co worker before?

Still screwing
Old 22-03-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

I screw my colleagues everyday! When they stall on their end of projects making me unable to deliver my projects!
Old 23-03-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
I screw my colleagues everyday! When they stall on their end of projects making me unable to deliver my projects!
It's more like they are screwing you, and you're screwed!!! So you just have to f88k them hard to wake their f88king idea up.
Old 23-03-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 11
BearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
Is screw or never screw. How to try to screw?
Lol!!! Try harder bro!

Last edited by BearToy; 27-03-2020 at 02:44 PM.
Old 23-03-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
forde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
It's more like they are screwing you, and you're screwed!!! So you just have to f88k them hard to wake their f88king idea up.
Screwed both ways
Old 23-03-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
5killings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demos1988 View Post
Maybe it’s like want to screw but fail.
About to enter and she say "CANNOT"
Old 25-03-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 5
Vivienne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVivienne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So.. hmmz it was more than 12 years ago, company chalet for Christmas I think or was it someoneÂ’s bd.

He was my dept in-charge, single, late 30s. On a daily basis we always disturb each other about sexual stuff, itÂ’s not flirting at all, just... we were just joking around and I would never expect it to lead to one of the most memorable night.

So we had a lot to drink that night, the same old routine, card games, bbq, toasts to the mangers and sabo newbies to drink. I still remember i had at least 3-5 vodkas before I start feeling the heat on my face, ear and heart pumping quick and loud...

At this point, Not sure I’m horny or just high on alcohol but I just know that I have nothing holding me back. So... saw him going to the kitchen to get more drinks, I followed him, he smiled at me and ask if I’m alright? Commented that I looked like a red lobster. Thinking that it would be funny to tease him, I just whispered to his ears “i’m So horny right now!”

I dun remember who initiated, the next thing was we were frenching very hard. I can feel my loins throbbing, while our tongues exchange heat and hands searching each otherÂ’s back. It felt like 5 mins?! But IÂ’m sure itÂ’s less than that, we had to stop before someone saw us.

Den we go about doing our own thing, keeping a distance while stealing glances at each other through out the night. As itÂ’s getting late, most of the ppl whose having morning shift left. Jus a handful of us stayed to check out the next morning. I remembered sneaking into his room as his gay roommate Went to the girls room to chat and continue drinking. Such luck we had!

Well.. the rest was just hot fucking, sucking his hard dick and a satisfying knock out. We continued as FB for 1/2 more times before I quit the job. There wasnÂ’t any gossip that we spent the night together the next day. Or at least I heard nothing, guessed like everyone else, no one would thought it was possible we actually hooked up.. haha

Those were the good old days of youth
Old 25-03-2020, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
BarringtonPlace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good share sis Vivienne
Old 26-03-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share sis Vivienne
Old 27-03-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 7
Aaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne View Post
So.. hmmz it was more than 12 years ago, company chalet for Christmas I think or was it someoneÂ’s bd.

He was my dept in-charge, single, late 30s. On a daily basis we always disturb each other about sexual stuff, itÂ’s not flirting at all, just... we were just joking around and I would never expect it to lead to one of the most memorable night.

So we had a lot to drink that night, the same old routine, card games, bbq, toasts to the mangers and sabo newbies to drink. I still remember i had at least 3-5 vodkas before I start feeling the heat on my face, ear and heart pumping quick and loud...

At this point, Not sure I’m horny or just high on alcohol but I just know that I have nothing holding me back. So... saw him going to the kitchen to get more drinks, I followed him, he smiled at me and ask if I’m alright? Commented that I looked like a red lobster. Thinking that it would be funny to tease him, I just whispered to his ears “i’m So horny right now!”

I dun remember who initiated, the next thing was we were frenching very hard. I can feel my loins throbbing, while our tongues exchange heat and hands searching each otherÂ’s back. It felt like 5 mins?! But IÂ’m sure itÂ’s less than that, we had to stop before someone saw us.

Den we go about doing our own thing, keeping a distance while stealing glances at each other through out the night. As itÂ’s getting late, most of the ppl whose having morning shift left. Jus a handful of us stayed to check out the next morning. I remembered sneaking into his room as his gay roommate Went to the girls room to chat and continue drinking. Such luck we had!

Well.. the rest was just hot fucking, sucking his hard dick and a satisfying knock out. We continued as FB for 1/2 more times before I quit the job. There wasnÂ’t any gossip that we spent the night together the next day. Or at least I heard nothing, guessed like everyone else, no one would thought it was possible we actually hooked up.. haha

Those were the good old days of youth
so exciting!
Old 27-03-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriyati02 View Post
wow. hard question to answer. cos you used the word "tried".

The brothers here very power one. they don't try. they just do it.

hahaha. Joking. Don't angry.

Who don't have la. Younger days sure itchy one la.

4 jobs, 4 companies, 6 colleagues.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1