The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Have you screwed your co worker before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Yes me. Why are you asking?
Can share your story?

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 31-03-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Tuas reclaimation project is it.
Jurong Island?
Old 31-03-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Mine not really co-worker but my clients...... 2 of them to be exact.

1st - Client G was a nice, demure, quiet lady 25 then...... she is attached but we spend alot of time chatting online and she will ask me some questions on the products I see as she need to buy from me..... From that, ask her out for lunch (ke siao to answer some of her questions and also, to buy her lunch lah cos she is client after all) and we continue to chat online. Sometimes me will tease her, say she dress very nice today and oh, why have 2 buttons never buttoned up etc.....

Then, one day, i also teased her, i anyhow say, hey, today u no wear bra?? (i anyhow only) but she replied, have lah.....why no have..... then from time to time, i will tease and ask her....today got wear bra? finally one day, she admit to me that there are a few occasion that she came work without bra and I ask her why, she simply say becos the blouse she wearing, she cannot find a matching bra......

Then, 1 day, I jio her for dinner and movie after work lah...... and i tease her again, today got wear bra or not?? Then she reply, today blouse, can wear or not wear also ok...... (i think she mean the material is thick, cannot see her nip lah)...... then i say, ok lah, tonight u come without bra, I bring you to eat posh dinner.....then she say, ok lor......

So, when we reach the restaurant (mid class only), on the pretext to pull her chair out for her, while she trying to sit down, i ke ke hands go touch her back (checking whether she wear bra or not).....and WOW, she really no wear.........

The rest, is history..... the night, we end up in hotel for 3 rounds of good fuk.......this relationship lasted 2 years (and she is attached all these while)........

And there if a bonus, I do not need used condom as she is on Femaledom (those inserted condom in female) and she allows me to shoot inside or shoot in her mouth........ Honestly, while typing this, I do missed her........ one of my best fuk so far as she is very accommodating to my request.......

One of my memories.......
Old 31-03-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

What happened ? How come suddenly ended ? That's very sad. Then what about the second one ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 01-04-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

My humble contribution for the bros.

I screwed a co worker some years back. J applied for a job I advertised. She came dressed ordinarily for the interview. J is pretty 8/10, petite with B cups boobs and has a well toned body; the result of her athletics days in school. It was J's long hair and sweet smile that caught my attention. During the interview, J was fluent in English. She impressed. My customers can do with such a syt, I thought to myself. I hired J.

Unbeknownst to me, I had hired a nymphomaniac.

On J's first day, she wore a jacket, mini skirt and high heels. Her skirt has a deep slit.

****J's skirt was shorter than this. With a similar deep slit. Took me some effort to find on the internet bec no one dresses like that****

Totally inappropriate for office. J wowed all our colleagues. This is not the frumpy young girl I hired during interview.

J's job required us to work closely, and often late. She understood instructions easily and performed well. I conducted my liaisons with J professionally. Apart from work, J quickly developed a reputation for wearing micro skirts. She has a large collection. Her short skirts soon became fodder for office gossips

****another example of the skirt J wears****

A month passed without incident. J settled into her job and got along fine with me.

One day, J and me had to go offsite to do a project. At the client's place, J kept smiling and giggling at me throughout. I found it odd. On the way back to our office, I plucked up courage to ask J why.

J stuck out her tongue at me without replying. It was then that I realize that J was treating me more than a colleague. I had always found J to be very attractive. That night, I asked J out for drinks since the project ended early. J made a call to her husband. Then agreed.

We knocked off early and I drove J to east coast park. In the car, I asked J again why she giggled at me the whole day. J then told me she liked me. I was quite taken aback. J is newly married with no kids. I was just married too with no kids.

J's words hit me like a rock.

"Teenage infatuations?", i thought to myself.

I made a slight detour at ECP. Headed to a carpark instead. Told J let's talk instead.

I had prepared a speech in my mind to lecture J how colleagues have to be professional and to behave appropriately. J was after all, my direct subordinate and 7 years younger than me.

Once out of the car, J reached out to hold my hand. I was surprised. All the speech I had prepared vapourized. I responded by holding on to J's hand.

We both smiled at each other. J giggled at me again. Something inside me stirred.

"I am married. You are married. We shouldn't be doing this", I told J. She merely smiled at me. We chatted a bit on ourselves and our backgrounds.

5 mins passed. Our hands clutched.

"So what do we do now?", I asked J

"I want to have sex", J replied.

If the rock did not hit my face earlier, this one sure did!

I was flabbergasted at how direct J was.

"Now, here?!", I asked in shock.

"Why not?" J retorted with a cheeky smile.

There is no place in ECP to have sex!

J pointed to the nearby canoe shop. Back in those days, there was a stack of canoes inside a shack. Dont know if they private or for hire.

There were a few coconuts trees outside the shack. I sat under a coconut tree.

"So open? This is not covered. People can see!", I told J

"Never mind", J whispered into my ears. Having said that, she sat on me.

I was too shocked to react. My little bro reacted faster. Stood to attention.

J felt my erection. Unzipped my pants. Allowed my little bro to see the world.

In one swift move, J pulled aside her mini skirt and G string and plonked herself on top of my little bro. Then sank her bums on to me.

I was inside J.

J proceeded to ride me rhythmically. Reverse cowboy style.

"That's it?!", I wondered. No smooching, no kissing, no foreplay, no talk? So fast?! Wow.

Its one thing to screw a normal lady. Quite another to screw an athlete. J's thighs were strong. Her pussy tight. Her strokes were intense. Her pussy lips gripped my dick hard as she moved up and down my dick with purpose, taking every millimetre of my dick inside her.

I had nothing to so. Just sat there to be fucked by J. I turned to look around. There were people walking, jogging and cycling.

I could see them clearly and I am sure they could see what J and I were doing. J made no pretense she was riding me ferociously. We both had our clothes on. J was unashamed. This girl is brazen!

10 minutes of riding, J stopped.

She reached for her hand phone. Called her husband. Put her finger to her mouth to tell me to ssshhhhhh.

I looked at J puzzled.

"Hi dear, I will be a little later. Got more work to do ...", J told her husband over the phone.

I was gobsmacked. My dick was still inside J. And she was speaking to her husband?!

J continued her powerful strokes moving up and down my dick.

"How was your day dear", J continued talking to her husband. "No no, I told him that. He will understand....Oh did he. That's funny. I thought he should have known better. Maybe we should have push it further...haha...", J joked with her husband as she continued to pound me.

J was not only informing her hubby she will be late. This naughty girl was actually chit chatting with him now!

OMG. What a maniac!

"....ok. Bye baby. See you later...", J hung up. She rode me as she bade her hubby goodbye on the phone.

It then hit me. I was fucking my subordinate while she is chatting with her husband only minutes after she told me she liked me?!

Geez.

It felt kinky. I could hold it no more. Came immediately. Pulled my dick out of J to ejaculate.

"Not inside me?", J smiled at me as she got off.

"Er...can cum inside one meh?", I asked J

J replied, "Next time then ...heehee".

Wow

We got dressed. Then we kissed. It was weird. Usually, the kisses came before, and in some cases after kissing still no sex. J's lips were thick and soft. She was a good kisser. Her lips were custom built for yet another important sexual function which I was to discover later.

And this is how my 6 months affair with a sex crazed nymphomaniac co-worker started. J was wild and daring. She wanted sex 5 days a week. Each occasion was 3 shot. She accepted 1-2 shots. Anything less, J got frustrated. We fucked in her car. Then my car. Then hotel rooms. J got bored easily. She sought thrills. So we fucked in public parks. Then fucked in public without the parks. After each thrill, J craved for the next level. We fucked in our office without people around. Then fucked in office with people around. J has an insatiable appetite for sex and thrills.

I can share a few exciting episodes with J if there is interest. Cheers.

Last edited by MoJoe313; 01-04-2020 at 12:39 PM.
Old 01-04-2020, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
My humble contribution for the bros.

I screwed a co worker some years back. J applied for a job I advertised. She came dressed ordinarily for the interview. J is pretty 8/10, petite with B cups boobs and has a well toned body; the result of her athletics days in school. It was J's long hair and sweet smile that caught my attention. During the interview, J was fluent in English. She impressed. My customers can do with such a syt, I thought to myself. I hired J.

I can share a few exciting episodes with J if there is interest. Cheers
You lucky bro, please continue to share your exciting stories, cheers!
Old 01-04-2020, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Want!.. want!.. pls carry on.. wow, dinno u could do such sexy things with this young notti gal behind her husband's back .... always tot u were the no-nonsence upright type of guy reading all yr previous posts n a champion of non-cheating marriages...still water runs deep.. .. sorry bro no offense intended.. this is so far the longest n exciting post by u with pics some more...keep it up!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-04-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Arizabalaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro MoJoe313, please continue sharing your encounters with J
How I wish I had this type of colleagues!
Old 01-04-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, dun forget to up some pts to encourage my sharing leh......

Thanks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Mine not really co-worker but my clients...... 2 of them to be exact.

1st - Client G was a nice, demure, quiet lady 25 then...... she is attached but we spend alot of time chatting online and she will ask me some questions on the products I see as she need to buy from me..... From that, ask her out for lunch (ke siao to answer some of her questions and also, to buy her lunch lah cos she is client after all) and we continue to chat online. Sometimes me will tease her, say she dress very nice today and oh, why have 2 buttons never buttoned up etc.....

Then, one day, i also teased her, i anyhow say, hey, today u no wear bra?? (i anyhow only) but she replied, have lah.....why no have..... then from time to time, i will tease and ask her....today got wear bra? finally one day, she admit to me that there are a few occasion that she came work without bra and I ask her why, she simply say becos the blouse she wearing, she cannot find a matching bra......

Then, 1 day, I jio her for dinner and movie after work lah...... and i tease her again, today got wear bra or not?? Then she reply, today blouse, can wear or not wear also ok...... (i think she mean the material is thick, cannot see her nip lah)...... then i say, ok lah, tonight u come without bra, I bring you to eat posh dinner.....then she say, ok lor......

So, when we reach the restaurant (mid class only), on the pretext to pull her chair out for her, while she trying to sit down, i ke ke hands go touch her back (checking whether she wear bra or not).....and WOW, she really no wear.........

The rest, is history..... the night, we end up in hotel for 3 rounds of good fuk.......this relationship lasted 2 years (and she is attached all these while)........

And there if a bonus, I do not need used condom as she is on Femaledom (those inserted condom in female) and she allows me to shoot inside or shoot in her mouth........ Honestly, while typing this, I do missed her........ one of my best fuk so far as she is very accommodating to my request.......

One of my memories.......
Old 01-04-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
What happened ? How come suddenly ended ? That's very sad. Then what about the second one ?
Bro, 2 years enuff lah...... not looking to marry each other also.....

She is attached and getting married mah...... Now she is married and have a baby girl already...... Am happy for her and our "past" remains sweet memories.......
Old 01-04-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
I can share a few exciting episodes with J if there is interest. Cheers.
Yes please!
Old 01-04-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Bro, 2 years enuff lah...... not looking to marry each other also.....

She is attached and getting married mah...... Now she is married and have a baby girl already...... Am happy for her and our "past" remains sweet memories.......
No, what i mean is you have not shared with us about what happened with your second client ? Can you share with us now ? I have just upped your points to 1753 as encouragement with my humble 5 points

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 02-04-2020, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
No, what i mean is you have not shared with us about what happened with your second client ? Can you share with us now ? I have just upped your points to 1753 as encouragement with my humble 5 points
Ok thanks bro..... Will write the 2nd encounter....... specially for you. Hope it is a good write...... enjoy.....
Old 02-04-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

2nd encounter...... My client office staff......Miss A

So, as usual, during my work encounter.... got to know this Boss from USA, he is aiming to start a sales office in SG.

So, the usual meet up, get to know each other, spoke to him about my product etc..... the usual sales stuff..... He did not commit to my sales and he left for USA......

Time flies and we are in contact over e-mail then. Along the way, he introduce his new hired staff in Singapore, Miss C who is a malaysian lady. Not those head turning lady but i would say.... presentable with Cup C..... well, as we are new to each other, of cos, do the normal sales talk etc..... nothing sexual.

As it would, managed to close the sales and Da-da, I am servicing this account under my sales. In fact, I was busy helping Miss C looking for a rental office to start their operations and a few occasions, I keep going to meet her and accompany her to view some office space (was trying to aim for some extra comms from the rental agreement actually).

Saw a few locations and after some weeks, one day, Miss C rang me up and said that she has found another office unit that she is fond of and would be taking up the offer. I was sad as this unit was not recommended by me (which means I do not get any comms for that).

Miss C asked whether I would like to accompany her to go view the office and also she will be signing off for the lease agreement.........Anyway, I was sales and since I have no appointment for the day, why not..... So, I agreed to go meet her at the new office unit later that afternoon........

Will continue if there are more keen bros here that like this story.........
Old 02-04-2020, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Any FUCKING story u can be sure, we will like it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1