The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Thanks bro. Spoken to 2 bros privately and they encouraged me to continue my "REAL" encounters. I have decided to do so since there are readers to enjoy my encounters....... Sharing is caring

Dun worry about the points, that is just a bonus...... and thank you.
Good decision, in life there is bound to have distractor.
Kindly proceed, cheers!
Old 07-04-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you screwed your co worker before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokanoodle View Post

Shall post part 2 if you all are up for it!
Please proceed your juicy part2, cheers!
Old 08-04-2020, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You're most welcome for my points bro MoJoe313 ...pls dun stop or give up ..there may be silent readers or lurkers who are secretly enjoying n fapping to yr story, u don't know...continue here if u can, at least u still hv my support if no one else is interested ..if not don't mind PM me to share more can ?? ...i will be very happy to read n share with u my views and comments ...Thank u
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
MoJoe, please continue your story. We all love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaKris View Post
Please continue with J bro!
Thanks bro Rickey, jazzyhunk and TinaKris for your support. Ok, I will continue to write since we are in a lockdown and I got more time. I am inspired too by bro Xes2013. Like bro Xes2013, my stories are true too. Just that it happened years ago and I didnt want to share about them out of guilt. Maybe now is the time to get it off my chest.

There are a few more episodes with J worth mentioning. There are now 2 other bros sharing their stories here. The intermingling of our stories may confuse readers. I start a new thread on my own?
Old 08-04-2020, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Just checked my CP. Two other bros gave me points. Thanks for it. You know who you are. Ok, inspired to write now. Just advice me where to post when done. Here or new thread. Thanks.
Old 08-04-2020, 05:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Just checked my CP. Two other bros gave me points. Thanks for it. You know who you are. Ok, inspired to write now. Just advice me where to post when done. Here or new thread. Thanks.
Yes pls Bro Mojoe...start a new thread of yr own is better......looking fwd to read ...now everybody got more time at home to write their stories thanks to covid 19 SHOs...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-04-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro Rickey, jazzyhunk and TinaKris for your support. Ok, I will continue to write since we are in a lockdown and I got more time. I am inspired too by bro Xes2013. Like bro Xes2013, my stories are true too. Just that it happened years ago and I didnt want to share about them out of guilt. Maybe now is the time to get it off my chest.

There are a few more episodes with J worth mentioning. There are now 2 other bros sharing their stories here. The intermingling of our stories may confuse readers. I start a new thread on my own?

Bro, glad that you are inspired by me. Happy to know that and certainly looking forward to your story as well.

Have up you some glory points in view of your effort to share...... Stay safe and clean.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dun worry bro, I have up you some glory points...... stay positive (in thoughts, not covid......LOL)
Old 08-04-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Keep it going bro! Camping here!

(QUOTE=Kokanoodle;19945489]Hi bros and sis, I've been a passive reader for quite a while. Since it's lock down now and I'm bored, guess it's time to share my story..

In my previous company, I once took on an assignment that needs me to travel to Norway in December (winter!). Due to the nature of the job, I had to bring along 1 of my colleague (let's call her G).

G is a slim and fair 26yo girl, pretty average looking but she keeps herself in shape which is very obvious from her perky ass whenever she wears jeans. When I told her we are heading to Norway for work, she lighted up.

G: hey since we are there do you want to extend the trip? There are so many places I want to go! Also we can try to catch northern lights!

Me: wa you sure anot? You are attached leh, later your bf angry you go travel 1 on 1 with another guy. Some more catch northern lights together?

G: aiya I think he don't mind one la. Anyway we have to go there for work. But let me ask him first k..

A while later:
G: yay he says OK! He say just don't do anything stupid can already

Me: haha really ah? OK lor I mean I'm single anyway nothing to lose. Let's just go. Let me check out the accom and all..

Me: wa eh if we stay hotel it's super ex leh! How?

G: hmm how about airbnb? Then we just get 2 bedroom or something.

Me: OK sounds good. Let me go book.

In my mind I'm already thinking of alot of things that could happen during this trip. But when they really did happen, man it was a trip to remember..

Shall post part 2 if you all are up for it![/QUOTE]
Old 08-04-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufuslife View Post
Keep it going bro! Camping here!

(QUOTE=Kokanoodle;19945489]Hi bros and sis, I've been a passive reader for quite a while. Since it's lock down now and I'm bored, guess it's time to share my story..

In my previous company, I once took on an assignment that needs me to travel to Norway in December (winter!). Due to the nature of the job, I had to bring along 1 of my colleague (let's call her G).

G is a slim and fair 26yo girl, pretty average looking but she keeps herself in shape which is very obvious from her perky ass whenever she wears jeans. When I told her we are heading to Norway for work, she lighted up.

G: hey since we are there do you want to extend the trip? There are so many places I want to go! Also we can try to catch northern lights!

Me: wa you sure anot? You are attached leh, later your bf angry you go travel 1 on 1 with another guy. Some more catch northern lights together?

G: aiya I think he don't mind one la. Anyway we have to go there for work. But let me ask him first k..

A while later:
G: yay he says OK! He say just don't do anything stupid can already

Me: haha really ah? OK lor I mean I'm single anyway nothing to lose. Let's just go. Let me check out the accom and all..

Me: wa eh if we stay hotel it's super ex leh! How?

G: hmm how about airbnb? Then we just get 2 bedroom or something.

Me: OK sounds good. Let me go book.

In my mind I'm already thinking of alot of things that could happen during this trip. But when they really did happen, man it was a trip to remember..

Shall post part 2 if you all are up for it!
[/QUOTE]

just continue to share, no permission is needed
Old 08-04-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

I also had my share of screwing a co-worker before.

We were in different dept but had to work closely many times.
When she 1st came, I was caught off-guard by her looks.

So I started chatting as you would chat a new person.

Then, I decided to try my luck with her, a separated woman, on the verge of divorce.

She was real slim, petite boobs and a foreigner.

And it started with me asking to eat with her after work
Old 08-04-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Kokanoodle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks all for the support! Was posting part 2 last night but somehow it didn't go through. So have to rewrite the entire thing again.. Anyway here you go!

Part 2:
So fast forward to when both G and me reach Norway cuz nothing much happened in between. We booked an airbnb apartment that had 2 bedroom, 1 living room with kitchen, and a common bathroom. Since we reached at around dinner time, I was hungry so I decided to cook.

Me: hey I'm gonna cook some Maggie I brought from sg, do you want any?

G: yes! But can wait? I want to go shower first. Will take a while.

Me: yep sure I'll just see what else the apartment has first.

G went ahead to shower while I looked around for cooking utensils and what else the apartment has. While exploring, I noticed that G's room door was opened and her clothes were all on her bed. Being curious, I decided to go in and have a look. And i had a shock.

G's bras and panties are all the sexy lacey type! To think that such a decent looking girl next door type would have such sexy underwear. I was instantly turned on and thought about how she would look in these underwear. Oh how I would love to see her wearing these babies!

In the meantime, I heard the shower running in the common bathroom outside, so I walked over. And I noticed that, the bathroom door has a big keyhole (the same type as those keyhole on the gate outside hdb flats). In my mind I was thinking if i should take a peep as I was scared that she would notice. But since I was already turned on, I decided to do it. And boy what a treat it was.

Just 3 to 4 steps in front of me, fully naked was G showering. I could see every inch of her body, from her B cup breasts to her pussy. And I was right, her body was so in shape, slim but not skinny to the bone, with the right curves. I was in ecstasy, in front of me is my colleague fully naked and showering! It was like a wild fantasy come true.

Suddenly, she turned around to face the door while washing her hair, and gave a smile. Initially I thought it was my imagination, so I hid away from the keyhole. 10s or so later, I peeped in again. And she was really smiling in my direction!

Part 3 will be up soon!
Old 08-04-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
qunian188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahahaha shiok, she's enjoying your peeping!
Old 10-04-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokanoodle View Post
Thanks all for the support! Was posting part 2 last night but somehow it didn't go through. So have to rewrite the entire thing again.. Anyway here you go!

Part 2:
So fast forward to when both G and me reach Norway cuz nothing much happened in between. We booked an airbnb apartment that had 2 bedroom, 1 living room with kitchen, and a common bathroom. Since we reached at around dinner time, I was hungry so I decided to cook.

Me: hey I'm gonna cook some Maggie I brought from sg, do you want any?

G: yes! But can wait? I want to go shower first. Will take a while.

Me: yep sure I'll just see what else the apartment has first.

G went ahead to shower while I looked around for cooking utensils and what else the apartment has. While exploring, I noticed that G's room door was opened and her clothes were all on her bed. Being curious, I decided to go in and have a look. And i had a shock.

G's bras and panties are all the sexy lacey type! To think that such a decent looking girl next door type would have such sexy underwear. I was instantly turned on and thought about how she would look in these underwear. Oh how I would love to see her wearing these babies!

In the meantime, I heard the shower running in the common bathroom outside, so I walked over. And I noticed that, the bathroom door has a big keyhole (the same type as those keyhole on the gate outside hdb flats). In my mind I was thinking if i should take a peep as I was scared that she would notice. But since I was already turned on, I decided to do it. And boy what a treat it was.

Just 3 to 4 steps in front of me, fully naked was G showering. I could see every inch of her body, from her B cup breasts to her pussy. And I was right, her body was so in shape, slim but not skinny to the bone, with the right curves. I was in ecstasy, in front of me is my colleague fully naked and showering! It was like a wild fantasy come true.

Suddenly, she turned around to face the door while washing her hair, and gave a smile. Initially I thought it was my imagination, so I hid away from the keyhole. 10s or so later, I peeped in again. And she was really smiling in my direction!

Part 3 will be up soon!
nice encounter!!! waiting for p3
Old 10-04-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
IndianPresident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
nice encounter!!! waiting for p3
Same, waiting too
Old 10-04-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Camping here for the exciting part 3.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1