The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
They are in rented apartments lah.

But u dare to go?!
Not all stables operate out of rented apartments. Those that operate out of hotels... Dk how they gonna fly under radar since with no new occupants for hotels it will be damn obvious if many different guys go in and out of their property in a day.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SG Lockdown for 1mth

Yesterday afternoon, one day before CB, was with a friend at Waterpoint Shopping Centre, saw quite a number of young milfs mid to late 30s dressed in shorts and one in a one piece dress with buttoned up front all the way down from top to knee level shopping there in the Best Denki Outlet, some wearing masks, some not. Still many people walking around to do their last minute buys i think. We also saw one quite young lady, very pretty and slim petite body and with long flowing hair wearing a one piece dress almost like those tight fitting cheongsam type walking alone ahead of us, it was so tight that we could see her visible panty line quite clearly from behind.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 07-04-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
The time is now. This lock down around the world is not to make sicked people stay at home and suffered. Neither do the hospital I worked, converted two wards into ICU for Wuhan virus patients, showing off we are the best. Neither do I walked into these two wards since last mth, to send medicines tell u I am hero. I am not.

My job I do it. 10 yrs. Please tell every one who are sick seek medical treatments. We try our best even this virus is deathly. More then HIV SARS MERS.

I cannot defeat Gods. I ask for mercy. Hold on every body!
stop ranting here. you're the only useless one whom a imaginary god can defeat here.. the budget is to tide u over this period. not your fucking retirement payout. if you do work in the hospital, try not to be such a pessimist. people are already depressed enough to be warded.
Old 07-04-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Lifeguard70 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pppp0 View Post
The Sunday Times dated today 5 Apr 2020, page A5 - all hotels shall not accept nee guests, except SHN and Quarantines'.

Got link to share the news...?
Old 07-04-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
stop ranting here. you're the only useless one whom a imaginary god can defeat here.. the budget is to tide u over this period. not your fucking retirement payout. if you do work in the hospital, try not to be such a pessimist. people are already depressed enough to be warded.
Chill bro.... many of us are aware that Jacky43 is a patient of IMH.... tats why we tolerate his nonsense posts.

He says he works in a hospital because its embarassing to admit he has been seeking treatment at IMH for the past 10 yrs.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
SINGAPOREANS........

🇸🇬 Ask you don't wear mask, you kpkb
🇸🇬 Give you mask, you also kpkb
🇸🇬 No lock down, you say pandemic liao still mai lock down
🇸🇬 Now half lock down, you wah lau one month inconvenience
🇸🇬 School no close, you worry for the kids
🇸🇬 School close, you ask exams how?
🇸🇬 Govt decides BAU, you say Govt inefficient and slow in making decision
🇸🇬 Govt decides to stop non essential businesses, you ask childcare centres, tuition centres blah blah blah for refund.
🇸🇬 Give u 4 masks, you say your family got 5 people
🇸🇬 Give u 1 reusable mask per person per household, you say wah lau still need to queue.
🇸🇬 Ask you visit local attractions cos cannot travel, you say expensive
🇸🇬 Ask you stay at home now whenever possible, you wan to visit local attractions
🇸🇬 Ask you don't need to panic buy, you cheong to supermarket forming huge crowds
🇸🇬 Ask you go collect masks, you kpkb about the crowd
🇸🇬 Keep wanting shut school shut business cos pandemic now
🇸🇬 Realise you got to work from home, you ask who pays for the electricity
🇸🇬 Worry public transport too packed
🇸🇬 Chiong first wherever there is promotion. Cross reference USS - Buy one day ticket half six months entrance

Instead of whining, do your part.
Settle whatever needs to be settled this weekend and STAY AT HOME thereafter whenever possible.

🤘Stay safe, my friends.
👍👍👍 Well said brother!!
Old 08-04-2020, 01:39 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

No GL , No outside hotel, I foresee a very difficult 1 mth or more
Old 08-04-2020, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 9
koobee is a name known to allkoobee is a name known to allkoobee is a name known to allkoobee is a name known to allkoobee is a name known to allkoobee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
SINGAPOREANS........

🇸🇬 Ask you don't wear mask, you kpkb

great say. 100% agree with you
Old 08-04-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Been through this lockdown for some time now in Malaysia. Well, it is quite an experience.
Was quite happy that his wife and kids moved to his in-laws to stay during this lock down period and he would move in with me in another state at his apartment near his workplace. Yeah!! no more fear, no more rush, no more stress le, can happily be with him for this 28 days, and be his 'wife' ya. But.. well, just to put it this way, maybe really I am not the wife material which I thought I can be.
Initially, was nice and sweet. Of course, the sex was good, we were so loving, but men, I really don't understand, do they get bored so easily or is it just me asking too much? I really don't know. First week, all was so sweet, we watch TV together, cook together at home, even have sex in the kitchen etc.. It was nice, but into the second week, he starts to get busy with his work from home things, all the business enquiry, stress about paying workers salary things like that. As his 'wife' I can just give my full support to him I suppose. Just yearning night time to come sooner, so that we can have some intimate times together. BUT... at night he was also furiously pounding on his laptop. I don't want to sound as if I am a sex crazed bitch or what, but just hope to have him totally for me during this short period of time. Just keep wondering why he can't treasure this short period of time for us. Sad...well, that's why I have time to post on SBF le, lol. Today is 8th of April already, the lockdown would end on 14th April here in Malaysia. How I wish it could be longer ya, I know it is a silly thought. Well, I am scared to feedback and tell him my feelings now, don't want to stress him further. I am especially scared to try anything kinky to him especially when he is stressed out. Just want to know how you guys will feel, when stressed out..example I thinking that if I give him a blowjob early in the morning to wake him up, would he get angry or what. Don't know, just want him to be happy now. This lockdown does drive one crazy ya. .
Old 08-04-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Chill bro.... many of us are aware that Jacky43 is a patient of IMH.... tats why we tolerate his nonsense posts.

He says he works in a hospital because its embarassing to admit he has been seeking treatment at IMH for the past 10 yrs.
That's true..... probably that's why the police did not pursue the matter further when the PT WLs complained about him posting their photos and personal details in SBF. They referred him back to IMH and case closed. NFA..... lol
Old 08-04-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Been through this lockdown for some time now in Malaysia. Well, it is quite an experience.
Was quite happy that his wife and kids moved to his in-laws to stay during this lock down period and he would move in with me in another state at his apartment near his workplace. Yeah!! no more fear, no more rush, no more stress le, can happily be with him for this 28 days, and be his 'wife' ya. But.. well, just to put it this way, maybe really I am not the wife material which I thought I can be.

Just want to know how you guys will feel, when stressed out..example I thinking that if I give him a blowjob early in the morning to wake him up, would he get angry or what. Don't know, just want him to be happy now. This lockdown does drive one crazy ya. .
Sister, nice to see you are one of the very few sis who log-in here to post during this quiet lockdown period. Not sure where are the others have gone to at a time when there is so much time available for us to spend locked in at home without friends or relatives to visit or spend time with

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 08-04-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Men want variety. If you do the same thing everyday is very boring. So you can try fucking at different spots in the apartment. You done it in the kitchen. Can do it at living room or balcony next. And also do as many different positions as possible. Let us know after you do it
Old 08-04-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Lockdown no hoon kee to buy? how come every place also dun have?
Old 08-04-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Seems like ppl are willing to risk infection just to get a good fuck. Kind of rather irresponsible? Sigh.....just endure this 1 month. You will save a lot of $$$
Yeah u shld see those asking for hotels which dont check. Imagine later found out the FL got covid and ppl cannot even contact u so that can warn u to stay away and not spread to own family.

Stay safe then ater this one month can use the money saved to party like a sex deprived monster, if get covid then too late for regrets
Old 10-04-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: SG Lockdown for 1mth

I dont like animals. Still I pity them during this CB. Foods ctrs and hdb void decks and, parks everywhere. No foods for cats and birds. Animal lovers cannot even take care of themselves how to feed this animals?

This is one good thing. Normal times authority failed even enforce fines still public dont care. Now no need for fines and notices.

Only a mth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1