The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2010, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
[COLOR="Blue"]

Injuries are part and parcel of the game. Hence, we need a healthy size squad. The other thing is that the medical team at WHL must also work hard in getting the players fit before putting them into training and games, with proper planning and routine as this will ensure that players are fit for the season instead of getting injuries every now and then.
oh yes bro, aaron lennon hasnt played a beatle song for us in a while too...

good old pavy caught more than a bit of action against spurs' victim wigan, so now all 4 strikers scored against them!
wait da minute... has robbie scorched their net this season already?

Roman Pavlyuchenko welcomes praise from his team-mates
Old 25-02-2010, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Below is the report from ESPNSoccernet regarding the FA Cup replay tie with Bolton:
Report: Tottenham Hotspur vs Bolton Wanderers - English FA Cup - ESPN Soccernet

Pavy has done it again. 4 goals in two games proved what a striker he is. Besides Pavy, the team deserved credit for not giving up although Bolton looks like coming back after the score was 3-0.

Eidur Gudjohnsen played magnificently even though he was only given the second half to show his stuff. He touches were marvelous. Gudjohnsen actually played very well with Pavy and Pavy was given lots of room when opposing players try to crowd Gudjohnsen out of the game. However, Gudjohnsen, with his experience, created lots of playing space for other players like Bale, Huddlestone, Modric, Krancjar, Bentley and of course Pavy.

Gomes also showed how good he is at shot stopping. Huddlestone, Bale, Bentley, Dawson and Bassong simply worked their socks out this morning. This is the type of spirit that players should show. This is the type of teamwork which the team has not been consistent.

Let's hope that we have found our momentum and march on for the remaining matches to achieve the best ever result for so many years awaiting.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends

Last edited by Spurslover; 25-02-2010 at 10:11 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 25-02-2010, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice to know that there is a Spurs thread here. Been a fan since 1972.

Yes, time for Glory.
Old 25-02-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Below is the FA Cup Quarterfinal Fixture:
Portsmouth v Birmingham
Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur
Reading v Aston Villa
Chelsea v Stoke City

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 25-02-2010, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Below is the FA Cup Quarterfinal Fixture:
Portsmouth v Birmingham
Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur
Reading v Aston Villa
Chelsea v Stoke City

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
=> Hey BRO,was there are Live telecast tis early of the replay ?...Woke up early & was happy that SPURS won !!!...

So what U guys think of our Semis Vs FULHAM away ???...Probably tis may a tough Away Game....Do we play Home & Away for Semis ???...

Glad that PAVY is playing well at last !!!...Sad that LENNON will be out for awhile...so good opportunity for BENTLEY to play & improve with every game liked BALE !!!...Was good that COUCHIE took a rest to avoid any burnout !!!...

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 25-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Question Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Hey BRO,was there are Live telecast tis early of the replay ?...Woke up early & was happy that SPURS won !!!...

So what U guys think of our Semis Vs FULHAM away ???...Probably tis may a tough Away Game....Do we play Home & Away for Semis ???...

Glad that PAVY is playing well at last !!!...Sad that LENNON will be out for awhile...so good opportunity for BENTLEY to play & improve with every game liked BALE !!!...Was good that COUCHIE took a rest to avoid any burnout !!!...

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
=> Not sure is tis the delayed telecast of the Replay later on STAR SPORTS CH.24 @ 730pm ???...
Old 26-02-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
Nice to know that there is a Spurs thread here. Been a fan since 1972.

Yes, time for Glory.
1972... you have been a spurs fan for nearly 40 years!

robbie salutes you!

Old 26-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster

lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heheheh....very nice salute.

Yep, didn't realise it's nearly 40 years. Got hooked since the days at Ang Moh school in HK.

Those were the days...Steve Perry, Martin Chivers, Pat Jennings (my favourite of all time), Ray Clemence, Steve Archibald, Garth Crooks, Ricardo Villa (best goal ever scored in a league Cup final against Man City), Osvaldo Ardiles. Many excellent memories of Spurs Glory.

Probably the most creative team in UK.

Cheers all.
Old 26-02-2010, 06:38 AM
Samster

Arrow Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
Heheheh....very nice salute.

Yep, didn't realise it's nearly 40 years. Got hooked since the days at Ang Moh school in HK.

Those were the days...Steve Perry, Martin Chivers, Pat Jennings (my favourite of all time), Ray Clemence, Steve Archibald, Garth Crooks, Ricardo Villa (best goal ever scored in a league Cup final against Man City), Osvaldo Ardiles. Many excellent memories of Spurs Glory.

Probably the most creative team in UK.

Cheers all.
=> Yeah,Bro...same here...i have been a SPURS supporter ever since then !....I even wrote to them for autographs...and then thrilled when they actually reply me...with it !!!....so that i can show off to my classmates !!!...

Hopefully one day i can actually be at WHL enjoying & experiencing a game there !!!...Any BROs here already done that before ???

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 26-02-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

This may not be good news for us this weekend:
Report: Sporting Lisbon vs Everton - UEFA Europa League - ESPN Soccernet

A high morale Everton team brought down to earth in Europa League may spell difficult time as it is the worst time to face a team with something to prove after this lost. Moreover, no more cup commitment with only Premier League to play for. They will definitely go all out to prove themselves and get into position for europe glory again.

Hopefully, we can do well.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;

Last edited by Spurslover; 26-02-2010 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 26-02-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Hi Bro Spurslover,

Yr team r on Fire recently.....& yr player with the long very long name that start with letter P r on fire too......
Old 26-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Samster

Pavy guy is alter ego of Aaron Lennon. And AL is much more consistent and level-headed guy.

Just wonder if the Pavy guy will remain with Spurs or get snapped away to Manu like it happened with Berbitov. If so, then any Russian names playing for Spurs are for real short time.

And Spurs STILL Survived the worst. What's the FA Cup final like? Spurs vs. Chelsea?
Old 01-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

Below is the report of the Everton game at WHL:
Report: Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton - English Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

That's our third win in the last 3 matches. We will face Fulham next for the FA Cup at Craven Cottage, a very difficult place to play in, which Man U can verify for.

Just hope that Huddlestone is fine and our players show the fighting spirit that dominated Everton during the first half of yesterday's game. Everyone played well except for Gomes, who is a bit shaky handling high ball. Hopefully, everyone concentrate on the task ahead.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 02-03-2010, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Fantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Watched the game against Everton. Spurs' play was fantastic in the first half. The way they passed the ball around with their counter attack....excellent. However, it was a different story in the second half. The 6 minutes injury time was real nerve recking. Fortunately, Spurs prevailed.....YESSSSSS....
Old 02-03-2010, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
scrub3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Historically, spurs is an inconsistent side.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1