The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD) C

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
zhijustin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink First time for newbies

In some point in time, every man loses his virginity. It’s defined as sexual act with a woman. Unless you’re celibate. Every man has his story. This is mine. It’s not old, nor new. But it’s mine and mine alone.

One day I got $50 and a really long boring day. I decided to roam around this forum for a brothel’s address. After 2 hours of confusing directions, I found it. There’s like a thousand brothels. The one I went was house #70 along Lorong 6.

I was reasonably shy. The uncle at the door directed me to a podium where available girls sat with a number on their dress. I said “#20”. Paid him $50 and followed what I presume is a Thai working girl. She told me to strip with a little difficulty. When she stripped, she had perky tits. But her pussy seemed damage.
Regardless, I paid for her, so I did what I was told. She told me to clean up quickly. Then the fun began.

Unfortunately, she forced me to wear a condom. I didn’t mind. But it was 2 sizes bigger than my moneymaker. It was also as thick as a surgical glove. After all the struggle, it began. First, a blowjob. Words couldn’t describe what I felt at that moment. Then, she tried intercourse. It was slightly disappointing, her vagina was really stretched. After 20 minutes of trying hard, I finally climaxed. It felt awkward inside the condom.

Then I took a shower, took a bus, went straight home and that’s about it. That’s it. My first time. It was surprising though. Though I’ll never go to that brothel again, I have to respect it’s secrecy. No ID needed, not even a record of customers. Just pay and do your business. So ends my story on how I lost my virginity. I enjoyed the tingly sensation of orgasm. I plan to try again in another spot. After all, there are more flavor of girls than ice cream in the world. I’d be happy to post more. But first, the money and the moderation time period.

I’d like to encourage other newbies to share their first time doing it. Devil’s in the details !
Old 20-07-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 14
oldslyfox is one of the Best!oldslyfox is one of the Best!oldslyfox is one of the Best!
Re: First time for newbies

First time sex is usually a bit uncomfortable. But once both of you click you will enjoy your session even more . Always practise safe sex. I always bring my own condom .
Old 20-07-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

If, at first you dont succeed, try and try again.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers
Old 20-07-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcum to the group.
Old 20-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
siokanis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS .
Old 21-07-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
NabyKeitaNo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more nice story.
Old 21-07-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldslyfox View Post
First time sex is usually a bit uncomfortable. But once both of you click you will enjoy your session even more . Always practise safe sex. I always bring my own condom .
up u bro
Old 21-07-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
ganlaobubu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more encounters.
Old 22-07-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

I would suggest you should try china and etc. The cheapest china will be $60.

petain road milf malaysia $30.

Have a good sexual experience from your first time, then all your following sex sessions will be enjoyable. Of course, don't expect good sex coming from paid sex and cheap paid sex will not be something high class.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1