The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngKeKiang View Post
Naughty wives are hard to find .
Only in a fantasy bro.
Old 22-07-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hotel Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Only in a fantasy bro.
Can bro...but not many & they r discreet...TS' wife is 1 good example

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-08-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold
Hi bros. After a long talk with my wife, she finally agreed for me to share our experience for her birthday trip. It was a trip where we once again bought the level of sex to a new high.

Shortly after I put up the notice for some fun for my wife's birthday day trip, I received many recommendation, and many bros expressed interest to join us. In the end, one of the bros got our attention and interest. W, as what he introduced himself as, offered to book ourselves a room in MBS and be our 'game master'. There was so much mystery in W that got us attracted. We met up with W. He was a good looking guy who carried himself well - dressing and language. We later learned that he was a doctor who has his own clinic. He didn't share much, and we respected him. My wife and I clicked well with W and we proceeded to the room. W had certain status at the hotel and hence booking a room wasn't an issue at all.

W was a sweet guy. He knew that it was my wife's birthday and he specially arranged for flowers and cake to be delivered to the room. My wife was totally touched by this stranger. W let us settled in the room while he took leave to prepare some stuff. My wife and I looked down at the city under our feet, the night scene of Singapore was so beautiful. I showered with my wife and I could feel that she was extremely nervous. I was probably as nervous as her because we didn't know what W was up to.

We were making ourselves comfortable when our game master returned to the room. He was carrying a box on his hand. At first I thought he bought my wife another birthday gift. He took a quick shower and returned to the bedroom in his bathrobe.

W joined us in the living area. He confessed to us that he always wanted to roleplay raping a woman. My wife was taken aback at his fetish. He asked for our consensus to play out his fantasy. He said upfront that he would be rough and hardcore, and that if my wife was uncomfortable, we could simply do normal sex. I left the decision to my wife. She agreed to W's request.

With that, I left my wife with W and went to the sofa to watch the show. W started off very gentleman. He touched my wife lightly and kiss her gently. W was really good. My wife was into the mood real soon. She closed her eyes and react to every touches. W slowly stripped my wife. She wasn't shy in revealing her breasts to W. She grab W's hand and cupped her breasts. W responded by placing my wife's hand on his cock. They petted each other forever, until W stood up.

W went to the table and took the box he bought to the room. When he opened the box, I was stunned. It was full of bondage tools. He tied my wife's hands and legs. Not sure how he did it but he did it so smoothly that I couldn't follow. I saw W's facial expression changed and I could feel my wife getting nervous. W was rough in manhandling my wife who couldn't move freely. He pushed and pulled my wife around. He slapped my wife's ass and breasts. It all felt painful. But my wife enjoyed it all. She was a good roleplayer, pleading to W to stop to get him more excited.

My wife's ass and breasts were red from all the slapping and smacking. W released all the ropes and cuffed my wife. He ball-gagged my wife at the same time. W pushed my wife to the window and forced himself into my wife. My wife was unprepared for his cock and screamed in pain. W didn't care and didn't stop. He kept pumping himself from behind and my wife kept moaning non-stop through the ball-gag. Her saliva was dripping all over the place. W pulled my wife's hair backward roughly and she leaned forward, pressing her breasts onto the window. The scene was very erotic. I couldn't hide my erection.

My tossed my wife to the bed. He took out a bottle of gel and poured them onto my wife. My wife was covered with so much gel that the gel overflowed onto the bed. W touched my wife all over her slippery body. He fingered her violently and my wife cummed quickly and many times. He then pulled my wife to the edge of the bed. He turned her around and cuffed her to the standing lamp. He applied more gel on my wife's back and ass. He then pushed his cock into my wife ass. For the first time, my wife was anal fucked. She was shaking his head profusely. She turned and looked at me. She knew that if she signalled to me, I would stop the whole thing. My wife didn't signalled to me to stop. She was loving the cock in her ass.

W was sick. He fantasied about raping and fucking anal. He doggied my wife while playing with her breasts, and occasionally smacking my wife's ass. W pulled out his condom and continued fucking my wife missionary. Both my wife's holes were wide opened. W pulled out just before he cummed and released everything in my wife's mouth.

Once W was done, I immediately jumped onto the bed and fucked my wife. It didn't take long before I released everything in my wife. M showered and took his leave. He told us that we can have the room for the next two days. He had also thrown in a couple of massage and dinning treats. It was his birthday gift to my wife.

I felt relief that my wife wasn't hurt during the anal sex. And I felt happy that she enjoyed the entire session. The roleplay, violence, and anal sex were very exciting ideas. I told her that if I had known that she felt good during the anal sex, I would have jumped onto the bed and gave her a double penetration. To my surprise, she told me we could try that the next time.

This is addictive. Once you tried it, you will want it again. We are already starting to plan for our next adventure. Let me know if you have ideas and are interested. We don't mind local or overseas, and if you are a couple or single. We are planning to do one in Aug, so do pm me =)
Old 03-08-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Nice experience, I’m sure ur Wife was not hurt as W being a doctor knows more about human body and tolerance better than most ppl. And of coz how to turn her on.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

omg this sounds insane and so fun. where do i find W 🙈
Old 04-08-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Nice experience, I’m sure ur Wife was not hurt as W being a doctor knows more about human body and tolerance better than most ppl. And of coz how to turn her on.
Indeed. From his touches, we knew that he know his medical professional stuff. Who knows he was doing medical checkup on my wife all the while =p
Old 04-08-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
omg this sounds insane and so fun. where do i find W 🙈

You interested in W?
Old 04-08-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 04-08-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
puffball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really exciting and happy endings.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
staffnurse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story! Camp here for more.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, so good, hit 2 birds with 1 stone, so to speak ! ...TS is so lucky guy, got free birthday presents n a gynaecological check up for his wife ....dinno there's a kinky professional doc in our forum here who can give our wives or gfs free sexual check up ..good if TS can share his contact wif bros n sis here who r interested by PM

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 04-08-2018 at 11:29 AM.
Old 04-08-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
WorldCup2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, ahman, nice story and pls continue.
Old 04-08-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
piccolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Clap clap clap - round of applause for TS.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
transpa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing nice story TS, pls continue.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
decrody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks and please please continue more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1