The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Has anyone here been sucked off by someone who shouldn't have?

Couple years ago, received a BJ from an SYT insurance agent selling me a big travel insurance policy.

BJ and some roaming took place in her car while I signed the papers. Still remember gently tugging her nipples in the car.

But it got awkward because she was my friend's colleague and he referred me, and I would often see her when I met my friend at his office.
Old 16-07-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
cockwaffle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beruehen View Post
Very interesting encounters!
And exciting too
Old 16-07-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x9447z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing n
Old 16-07-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
expatChinese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have one to share too. Before I got married, was in an emotional relationship with a lady (Indian, I'm Chinese, thus my nickname). She's the most beautiful girl that I have ever met as she was mixed blood. Petite sized with B cup boobs. It was emotional as her dad didn't like Chinese (some bad experience with chinese before).

It was an emotional roller coaster. One day I invited her to my room (my parents was in that time) as we were getting close so just wanted to spend time with her. She pushed me on to my bed and came very near to my lips (emotional relationship, we are not bf/gf). My heart was pounding like wanna kena heart attack. Suddenly she grab my hand and put on her boobs. Can feel it but there's a few layers of clothes and bra. So without further ado, I decided to plant a kiss on her, and little did I know it developed into french kissing.

As we were kissing, the heavy petting starts. She started rubbing my manhood and not long after that, my first every blowjob. Gosh... got me hooked to it. Didn't know I can resist cumming for at least 10 mins +. After that I CIM, she didn't swallow of course. Once she finished spitting it out, she took off her jeans and that was also my first time seeing a real pussy in front of me. Gave it a good lick and made her cum.

After that encounter, she blow me a few more times before I decided to part our ways as the emotional relationship was taking a toll on my mental health.

She's married now. Still beautiful as ever. Met her one time during some old uni mates gathering and it was arkward.
Old 20-07-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 12
Jt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to behold

My friend from work. She was sad one day, so I invited her to my place for drinks. She requested to see my tool after a few drinks - because I've always been joking about me having a huge dick - and I showed it to her. Started whipping it in front of her face. She started with a lick, then a few more licks, like a little puppy as she looked up at me. Slowly, I inched forward and my tool started going deeper and deeper into her mouth. Then she started moving her head forward and backwards and the blow began. Continued sucking even after I cummed. She swallowed the protein and thanked me because the encounter made her slightly happy. She wanted to have sex but I didn't want to, because honestly wasnt that turned on by her.
Old 20-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

i got sucked by a ang moh gal since i was in pri school
Old 21-07-2018, 05:31 AM
Samster

SexCity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=JOGK;17594525]i got sucked by a ang moh gal since i was in pri school
[/QUO
Primary school? That Ang mo gal can jailed for that
Old 22-07-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mane10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Primary school your dick can stand already ?
Old 22-07-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
Hawke is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHawke is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently with a colleague at work. Shes a receptionist. When she first join the company few years back, she was always wearing low cut and very short skirt. Fair white skin, have a CFM syt look, petite and cute, my cup of tea. She is married w a kid and I am married too. Recent year her tops no longer as low cut as before but still attractive short tight skirt.

All started from a comment of her instagram story, led to praising of her. we started chatting a little and once I came into office quite down due to personal reason, she noticed and txt me to cheer me up. Ever since our conversation went deeper and more open and eventually into sexual. Realise we both had our fair share of experience in cybersex and phone sex in the past and she felt arouse from our convo.

Long story short, we finally met for lunch discreetly, ended up me giving her a massage in the back seat of my car, and eventually kissing and light touching. Time was tight hence did not go further. Started to woo her and cooked for her on our second lunch date in my car, this time we proceed further with me fingering her till she was dazed.. manage to suck her beautiful b cup tits... and did I mention her normal voice is already those super Tenh kind? imagine her moaning... we met 1 last time and I finally got a BJ and CIM from her while I was fingering her wet wet pussy... really turn on and super wet. Really felt like fucking her but no caps. ever since that time, she said she is too lazy to proceed further into an affair and we havent talk much since. This is something Ive never expect to happen to myself in a workplace and to be honest, have been fantasizing about her for years.

Well, something to share
Old 22-07-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
bleustone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mane10 View Post
Primary school your dick can stand already ?
Yours cannot ?
Old 22-07-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
InControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawke View Post
Recently with a colleague at work. Shes a receptionist. When she first join the company few years back, she was always wearing low cut and very short skirt. Fair white skin, have a CFM syt look, petite and cute, my cup of tea. She is married w a kid and I am married too. Recent year her tops no longer as low cut as before but still attractive short tight skirt.

All started from a comment of her instagram story, led to praising of her. we started chatting a little and once I came into office quite down due to personal reason, she noticed and txt me to cheer me up. Ever since our conversation went deeper and more open and eventually into sexual. Realise we both had our fair share of experience in cybersex and phone sex in the past and she felt arouse from our convo.

Long story short, we finally met for lunch discreetly, ended up me giving her a massage in the back seat of my car, and eventually kissing and light touching. Time was tight hence did not go further. Started to woo her and cooked for her on our second lunch date in my car, this time we proceed further with me fingering her till she was dazed.. manage to suck her beautiful b cup tits... and did I mention her normal voice is already those super Tenh kind? imagine her moaning... we met 1 last time and I finally got a BJ and CIM from her while I was fingering her wet wet pussy... really turn on and super wet. Really felt like fucking her but no caps. ever since that time, she said she is too lazy to proceed further into an affair and we havent talk much since. This is something Ive never expect to happen to myself in a workplace and to be honest, have been fantasizing about her for years.

Well, something to share
Nice share bro, wish you had gone further
Old 23-07-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My best friend’s Wife gave me a superb blowjob
Old 23-07-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
Unitrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
My best friend’s Wife gave me a superb blowjob
Woah...maybe u might wanna elaborate? Share the story bro hehehe
Old 23-07-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unitrix View Post
Woah...maybe u might wanna elaborate? Share the story bro hehehe
Haahah I joined his Wife and himself for drinks at his house to celebrate his bday. However he drank too too much and passed out leaving only her and me. She was a petite local sg Chinese woman with a really nice ass and she was wearing a tight short shorts and spaghetti strap top. We were both quite tipsy and start jokingly flirting with each other, one thing led to another and soon she said “how about I give u his bday present since his fault he drink too much” With that she placed her hand on my pants and pulled out my cock and began sucking till I finished in her mouth and she swallowed my load. All this while he was fast sleep in the room. Eventually I would begin to regularly fuck her. Still friends with that fat bastard.
Old 23-07-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
Unitrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Haahah I joined his Wife and himself for drinks at his house to celebrate his bday. However he drank too too much and passed out leaving only her and me. She was a petite local sg Chinese woman with a really nice ass and she was wearing a tight short shorts and spaghetti strap top. We were both quite tipsy and start jokingly flirting with each other, one thing led to another and soon she said “how about I give u his bday present since his fault he drink too much” With that she placed her hand on my pants and pulled out my cock and began sucking till I finished in her mouth and she swallowed my load. All this while he was fast sleep in the room. Eventually I would begin to regularly fuck her. Still friends with that fat bastard.
Moral of the story...bday don't drink till ko. Hahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1