The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all
Re: 2 young lives lost

Who's fault is not important. Management should take responsible and knowing the 2 boys are OJT, senior staff should accompany them for guidance?
Old 13-04-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
Who's fault is not important. Management should take responsible and knowing the 2 boys are OJT, senior staff should accompany them for guidance?
Management already got take responsibility.
Theyre holding inquiry.
What more you want? What more you want!
Old 27-04-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Probe into SMRT deaths: Vital safety protection measures not in place

ASIAONE
Monday, Apr 25, 2016

An investigation into the deaths of two SMRT trainee staff members on March 22 has found that the incident could have been avoided if safety measures had been put in place.

In a statement, the rail operator said that before a work team is allowed onto the track, a speed limit must be set to ensure that no train enters the track and watchmen must be deployed to look out for approaching trains and provide early warning to the work team.

SMRT said that an accident review panel formed determined that this "vital safety protection measure was not applied and that the effectiveness of such protection before entry into the work site was no ensure as required under existing procedure".

This directly caused the accident which led to the deaths of Nasrulhudin Najumudin, 22, and Muhammad Asyraf Ahmad Buhari, 24, who were part of a 15-man team who went down to the track to investigate a reported alarm from a conditioning monitoring device for signalling equipment.

The incident, which took place near Pasir Ris MRT station led to the suspension of trains services on the East-West Line between Tanah Merah and Pasir Ris stations for more than two hours.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo....l86oBukm.dpuf

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 12-05-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Lightning strikes MRT train, causes 40-minute disruption

ASIAONE
Wednesday, May 11, 2016

SINGAPORE - An SMRT train was struck by lightning during a thunderstorm today afternoon (May 11), causing train service from Yishun to Yio Chu Kang stations on the North-South Line to be disrupted for over 40 minutes.

SMRT said in its initial tweets, starting at about 4pm, that the train service was disrupted due to "train fault".

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo....0IyryMCP.dpuf

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 13-05-2016, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post

ASIAONE
Wednesday, May 11, 2016

SINGAPORE - An SMRT train was struck by lightning during a thunderstorm today afternoon (May 11), causing train service from Yishun to Yio Chu Kang stations on the North-South Line to be disrupted for over 40 minutes.

SMRT said in its initial tweets, starting at about 4pm, that the train service was disrupted due to "train fault".

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo....0IyryMCP.dpuf

hey mr "kuasimi", use your old nick lah

why use a clone nick, you lost your balls in cyberspace is it

this shows how credible you and your opposition parties are
Old 13-05-2016, 02:46 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:

ASIAONE
Wednesday, May 11, 2016

- See more rl]
Mrt really xiasuay.
Lightning also can strike.
Think its really cursed.

And the article fcuked up. Strike liao n then???
Cannot move n train towed back cos lightning?
Or door open n passengers walk in the rain?

God is saying fcuk you to the garbagement.
Everyday only know how to boast.
God shows you who's really the boss.
Old 13-05-2016, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Why lighting never strike ERP gantry? I think it is the most reliable piece of machine ever build in singapore.

Can get the same vendor to manage mrt?
Old 13-05-2016, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
firefox1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

idk why i cant post at the private section
Old 13-05-2016, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Why lighting never strike ERP gantry? I think it is the most reliable piece of machine ever build in singapore.

Can get the same vendor to manage mrt?
Please la. Since 80s till now, so many thousands of mrt trips n spore high lightning risk, how come last time never strike? And wad precautions taken?
Old 13-05-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Please la. Since 80s till now, so many thousands of mrt trips n spore high lightning risk, how come last time never strike? And wad precautions taken?

the clones are here to destroy our country, 24/7 365 days lurking at all internet platform criticizing our govt, brain washing the young and poison the mind of S'porean by disseminate false info to confuse the public !

these clones are from the media industry and the opposition camps, Singaporean please beware !!!
Old 13-05-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

Lightning strikes 'won't hurt commuters'

Adrian LimTHE STRAITS TIMES
Friday, May 13, 2016

The steel frame of an MRT train keeps commuters inside safe from lightning strikes, and is like the protection offered when one is inside a car or an aeroplane, said experts.

Hence, a lightning strike, which was suspected to have crippled an SMRT train during a heavy thunderstorm on Wednesday afternoon, would not be dangerous to passengers inside the train.

SMRT did not confirm if the train was hit and said only that lightning struck in a location between Yio Chu Kang and Khatib stations along the North-South Line. The affected train had to be pushed to a station by another, and no one was hurt.

Professor Liew Ah Choy from the National University of Singapore's electrical and computer engineering department said there is no significant voltage difference - which causes electrocution - in a metallic enclosure such as a train cabin when lightning strikes.

Prof Liew said the steel frame of the train rises in voltage during a strike, and the current would flow around the metallic walls of the train car. "In the process of doing so, because the wall is electrically conducting, there is very little voltage difference generated," he explained.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo....gIvFAiBW.dpuf

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 14-05-2016, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lightning strikes 'won't hurt commuters'

Adrian LimTHE STRAITS TIMES
Friday, May 13, 2016

The steel frame of an MRT train keeps commuters inside safe from lightning strikes, and is like the protection offered when one is inside a car or an aeroplane, said experts.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo....gIvFAiBW.dpuf

hello Mr "kuasimi", why aren't you using your real nick to post, what is the reason behind ???
Old 31-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Khaw: MRT to emulate Taipei's metro reliability

Photo: The Straits Times

Adrian LimMY PAPER
Tuesday, May 31, 2016

SINGAPORE'S rail system has lost its "mojo" but it is working hard to regain its earlier standing, said Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan yesterday.

Lauding the Taipei metro system for its reliability, Mr Khaw urged rail operators SBS Transit and SMRT to emulate its example.

He noted that rail staff from the Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation (TRTC) - which was formed in 1996 - had in its early years visited Singapore to study the MRT, which began operations in 1987.

"We were then an exemplary MRT player and a subject of study," he said in a speech at a forum on rail infrastructure maintenance.

"Unfortunately, maybe due to complacency or distracted management attention, we lost our earlier standing. I prefer to use the word, we lost our mojo. Let's work hard to regain our mojo."

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/transpo....nozizg9R.dpuf

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 04-06-2016, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Khaw: MRT to emulate Taipei's metro reliability

SINGAPORE'S rail system has lost its "mojo" but it is working hard to regain its earlier standing, said Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan yesterday.

Hey kuasimi, i think it must be the govt's fault again arh ???
Old 04-06-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Redlordjr is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedlordjr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What makes you think that he is kuasimi ? You are also a clone and a troll .

Will reward points for good contributions to the forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1