The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Tutor and I

As my dick entered her mouth, her tongue instinctively twirled around my dick head, sending tingles down my back "ahhhhhhhh naughty mouth"
My dick glided in and out easily in her warm wet mouth and I started humping her mouth slowly
"ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh" I moaned, holding her bed frame as support, as her mouth served my dick
As my mind drifted, totally engrossed in the pleasure, she suddenly stopped and I was wondering why, then she said "please fuck me hard again"

Of course! I moved over and spread open her slim legs and was greeted by her hairy pussy.
I pointed my dick at her pussy, and got ready to enter her. However, this hungry lady did not give me the chance, she moved her body forward and engulfed my dick with her pussy. "ahhhhhhh" both of us moaned
piak piak piak, the sounds filled her room. With every thrust, she moaned, making me pound her harder and harder

I could feel her wet pussy as my dick glided in and out easily with every pound.
I signaled her to be on top as I want to enjoy the view. She climbed on quickly to continue enjoying my dick
She swayed her hips back and forth like a motor pump and she had her eyes closed, totally enjoying the sex.
I love watching that view, her face of enjoyment, her breasts bouncing and most importantly that hairy pussy which my dick is in.

The excitement was too much for me and I had to release. "i'm cumming i'm cummingggg, suck my dick for me, eat my cummmmmm"
She quickly hopped off and her mouth aimed for my dick and took it all in.
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" i shot out my cum and she sucked my dick hard, vacuuming up all the cum
"haaaaa omggg yesss yessss" I moaned, totally enjoyed that ejaculation and orgasm

Both of us collapsed on our backs and looked at the ceiling panting. What an afternoon it was.......
Old 26-07-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Bro 💪💪💪💪 waiting anxiously for your next up date
Old 26-07-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Bro 💪💪💪💪 waiting anxiously for your next up date
Old 26-07-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please don't scare lonely house wife or even if you approach her, be nice to her and let her know that its okay for her to do what she is doing.

Unbelievable lust. Inconceivable cock. LUSCIOUS cum.

Keep your story.... cumming.
Old 26-07-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

My new found experiences with the neighbour brought me new desires and cravings.
The next day, I was back at tuition class again. As usual, I admired Ms Tan throughout the class, oogling at her sexy figure underneath the body hugging dress.
How I wish I could get underneath that dress and stick my dick into her.

As I was the last student to leave for the day, I decided to be brave and asked Ms Tan if I could ask her a sincere question.
"What is it, my dear boy?" she asked. "You said I could ask you anything, can I ask you how is it like to have sex?"
She grinned and replied "Hmmmmm you finally asked..... I think you are ready for it. Come follow me"
I followed her to the room and she started undressing me. I was standing with my dick fully erected, looking at her in her tight dress, wondering what's next.

She too, undressed slowly, pulling down her dress, revealing her matching light blue lingerie, with her beautiful breasts spilling out of the bra.
She pulled down her g-string and sat down at the side of the bed, spreading her legs, "Come, give me a good lick and fingering first, like I have taught you"
I couldn't wait, and started right away. Ah I have missed the smell of her clean shaven pussy.
I started licking, kicking start her moans "ahhhh yessss ahhhhhhh" My fingers slipped into her pussy and started fingering her, guided by her moans.

As she got high, her hands reached out to the bedside and took a bottle of lubricant. "Use this, finger my ass"
It was a shock to me, but nevertheless, I squeezed a blob onto my finger and started fingering her in both holes, continuing my licking on her clit.
"omg omggg omgggg ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh" she moaned as the ecstasy built up in her.

"Ahhhhhh ahhhhh yessss, now fuck meeeeeee" She got up after saying that and reached for a condom. She tore open the condom and unrolled it over my dick. "Always use a condom"
Then she squeezed a blob of lube onto the condom and spread it all over.
"Come, fuck me in the ass, will you?" she laid down again and spread her legs.
Wow, in the ass?

I went forward and slowly inserted my dick into her ass. It was really really tight and I watched her butthole slowly engulf my whole dick.
I was finally inside my goddess tutor. I pulled my dick out slowly and inserted in again slowly.
"ahhhhhh omg" I moaned, loving the tightness as my dick slid in and out of her butthole.
"yessss oooooo oooooo oooooo" Ms Tan was moaning as well, enjoying my dick in her.

We stopped to add more lube and Ms Tan wanted to ride me on top. She slowly inserted my dick into her ass and started riding me hard.
It was my favourite sight, her breasts bouncing even though her bra was still on.
I pulled down her bra, unleashing her breasts for me to grab.
"Ahhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhh" we moaned in sync, soaking in each other's pleasure

Ms Tan then got off, and went on her fours. She wanted from behind. I slapped on more lube and inserted into her again.
This time, I wanted to turn up the heat and started ramming her hard from behind like I did the neighbour.
"ahh ahhhh ahhh ahhh ahhh omggg omggg so hardddddd" she moaned, as I rammed her from behind
piak piak piak sounds echoed round the room, plus her moans. It was full on stimulation for me.
I reached forward to grab her tender breasts and squeezed them and continued to ram her.

Soon, the pleasure was too intense and I was going to explode. "I'm cumminggg Ms Tannnnn ahhhhhhhhhh"
As I came, I could feel Ms Tan clench her ass as it squeezed my dick tightly while I came. "ahhhhhhhhhhh" It made the climax even more intense.
I shot out all my cum into the condom and pulled out slowly.....

Ms Tan turned around and laid on her back "ahhhhh did you enjoy that"
Old 26-07-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro

keep it CUMMING
Old 27-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A beautiful, sensual narrative of anal pleasure. I felt this was a vicarious experience; perhaps even from Ms.Tan's perspective of anal penetration. Thank you for sharing.

Great story about an experience I'd love to have. I haven't found a lady who would let me yet.
Old 27-07-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
HddASA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, hoping for more
Old 29-07-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
luckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: My Tutor and I

Wow!! I pheew pheeeeew like no body business reading your great story bro!!

Camping here !! Mai tu liao!! Quick leg quick hand continue your super duper steamed story!!

Will UPZZZ you when I see you online bro!!

Million Kumisah for your story!!

Luckyyeti

To all bros who Upped my points, Million Kumsiah!! Please leave down your nick so I can repay back also!!

人生最可怜的事,不是生死离别,而是当拥有时,不好好珍惜。。
Old 30-07-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

You are such an erotic person and it cums through loud and clear in your excellent writing. Truly wonderful story.
Old 30-07-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x9447z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bery erotic. Keep it cumming!
Old 03-08-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Max92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No updates??
Old 04-08-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

I laid down beside Ms Tan and admired her beautiful body. My dick had gone limp after the orgasm.
Ms Tan turned over and circled my circle with her fingers. She leaned forward and starting licking my nipple.
Ahhhhh, what a tease it was. Her tongue then slowly moved south down to my groin and started licking my limp dick.
"mmmmmmm Ms Tan" I moaned

Almost like magic, my dick started rising again, in her mouth. Her tongue twirled around my dick head in her mouth and it was stimulating me, sending pleasure from my dick to my brain.
"ahhhhhhhhhh" I moaned even louder as she started to lick my balls while jerking me.

Suddenly, she stopped and I opened my eyes. She crawled to the side table and took out a condom again.
As she tore it open, she said "Hard again so soon, can't waste this chance"
She unrolled the condom over my dick and she straddled over my dick, slowly inserting it into her pussy.

OMG, my goddess tutor is fucking me with her pussy. I watched as my dick slowly entered her wet pussy.
My dick felt the warmth and wetness of her pussy as it slowly slid inside.
I watched as Ms Tan's eyes rolled as my dick hit her cervix. "ahhhhhh yesssss" she moaned

She slowly moved her hips, riding me slowly, seemingly enjoying the slow sensual fuck.
I reached out my hands and cupped her soft tender breasts, squeezing and massaging them slowly, in sync with her riding motion.
My fingers teased her nipples occasionally and pinched them lightly. "mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm" we moaned softly, enjoying the sensual sex.

Then she got off me and signaled to change position. She laid on her back and got me to insert into her again.
She opened her legs and I got to admire her bald and pretty pussy. I pointed my hard dick at her pussy and entered her again.
I loved the sight of my dick going in and out of her pretty pussy, something I always dreamed of.
I thrusted her slowly, enjoying the moment of me inside my favourite pussy.

Our soft moans filled the room, it was a slow and sensual moment for us, different from the hard pounding anal sex just now.
Paired with the slow bouncing of her breasts, it was a sight to behold.
Soon, I had to cum, the sensual levels were off the charts.
"Ms tannn I'm cumming I'm cumming...." I moaned softly.
She cupped her hands on my face and said "cummm cummmmm"

"Ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh" I moaned as I shot off my cum into the condom inside her. She stared at me as I came, making sure I had enjoyed myself.
I collapsed beside her, panting, thoroughly enjoyed the sensual love we made......
Old 04-08-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Anakbelle93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an awesome story, more please!
Old 04-08-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster