The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Toto2009 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
If you dun see any WL in that shop especially 54A, it is usually the WLs were busy at work which is definitely a good sign.

Angel is a super hot resident ang pai of this shop, she has b2b business, for sure you would not have much opportunity to chance upon her.
Yes - tried her; great GFE and very pretty
Wonder if any bro took her out for gai gai - saw her branded designer ear ring lol
Old 25-05-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto2009 View Post
Yes - tried her; great GFE and very pretty
Wonder if any bro took her out for gai gai - saw her branded designer ear ring lol
Next u will see her luxurious watch and handbag via wechat ... you could try to date her if u have deep pocket.

Enjoy bro!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 25-05-2019 at 06:06 PM.
Old 25-05-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Next u will see her luxurious watch and handbag via wechat ... you could try to date her if have deep pocket.

Enjoy bro!
tried but got rejected
May be pocket not deep deep

Guess I m not inner circle- that y can’t see luxurious items on wechat ley
Old 25-05-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto2009 View Post
tried but got rejected
May be pocket not deep deep

Guess I m not inner circle- that y can’t see luxurious items on wechat ley
Dun fret, try your luck on Toto and/or 4D ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-05-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Just curious what they do when go out with WL. Shopping and then have free fuck?
Old 25-05-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Just curious what they do when go out with WL. Shopping and then have free fuck?
In my conversations with both PRC and M'sian WLs about going out with customers, the PRC have no problems nor feel restrained. On the other hand, the Malaysian WLs appeared to be more careful, citing that it is against AV rule. Anybody know why the PRC WLs are so "daring"? Is it because they know their maximum stay is 2 years whereas, on the other hand, the M'sian WLs have a long runway. Hence, if they are sent back, the M'sian WLs have more to lose. Possible?
Old 25-05-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
In my conversations with both PRC and M'sian WLs about going out with customers, the PRC have no problems nor feel restrained. On the other hand, the Malaysian WLs appeared to be more careful, citing that it is against AV rule. Anybody know why the PRC WLs are so "daring"? Is it because they know their maximum stay is 2 years whereas, on the other hand, the M'sian WLs have a long runway. Hence, if they are sent back, the M'sian WLs have more to lose. Possible?
I think as long as they don't get into trouble when go out,AV won't bother to check or impossible for them to check. Personally unless I seriously fall in love with a WL otherwise I won't date at all. Cheers.
Old 25-05-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think as long as they don't get into trouble when go out,AV won't bother to check or impossible for them to check. Personally unless I seriously fall in love with a WL otherwise I won't date at all. Cheers.
Yes, agree with you - so I guess its a case of "self-fear". But sometimes a date for a meal can be what its for - just a meal - to chit chat, get to know each other better and treat a WL as a friend. But one must know when to stop.
Old 25-05-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, agree with you - so I guess its a case of "self-fear". But sometimes a date for a meal can be what its for - just a meal - to chit chat, get to know each other better and treat a WL as a friend. But one must know when to stop.
Ya. If they treat me as friend and want to go out chit chat, drink coffee and go for some good food and outing is ok. But no way shopping for luxurious goods as I only buy for someone I love. Some not so expensive gifts still OK. Cheers.
Old 25-05-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya. If they treat me as friend and want to go out chit chat, drink coffee and go for some good food and outing is ok. But no way shopping for luxurious goods as I only buy for someone I love. Some not so expensive gifts still OK. Cheers.
Very wise. But, unfortunately, from what I read here, some were taken for a ride.....
Old 25-05-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Very wise. But, unfortunately, from what I read here, some were taken for a ride.....
Ya. May be some bros very rich they don't mind. Just a loose change for them.
Old 25-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Go make out at the movies ? Haha
Old 25-05-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

If you need to ask, you're not in the mkt. Pay your $150 and f off. I believe there is a thread for noobs. The ans to all your questions is in the mirror. If you're young, yandao and rich...anything can happen on a date. If you're a poor Ah Pek fantasising about having a 6 pack and spends his time online talking about Tongkat Ali...chances are she will blacklist you even before she goes back to China

It has been REPEATED many times. Service differs from one punter to the next. No point asking other people get what or can do what. You try yourself see what you get. Morons can't understand something so simple and like to ask the same stupid questions again and again. Some punters can walk into any f shop and are welcomed. Some punters pay $150 also kena f by OKT and kicked out. There is a great disparity. No 2 punters get the same treatment from WLs or OKTs. Some punters are such sad fucks they pay $150 also must apologise to WL.

If I told you that every few days, a particular WL comes to my house after she knocks off so we can fuck for a few hrs, so what? Are you me?

People with great principles who only spend money on who they love should stick to their principles and f only those they love. No need to give anyone here lame excuses on why you got no money to spend on WLs. You only spend money on who you love then you spend $150 to f WL for?? Because you only got $150 la. Anything above that, you suddenly become a man of principles, like those don't tip. A matter of principles...apparently. LOL. It's as stupid as a WL telling you she cannot french because of principles.

Last edited by gogeylang; 25-05-2019 at 11:26 PM.
Old 26-05-2019, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was recommended by KT about 1606 tong tong. She had a pretty face but man she was overly bothered by her mobile phone. The worst distraction of hers. When I flipped to my back, she was massaging me. Then came in a message. She stopped massaging and replied her text for a short while. Then she started cat bath on the bed. Then came in another message and she stopped licking and starting massaging even longer. Then she said the customer messaging her is very annoying, keep asking to marry her. I was already quite piss I told her nicely, the more you reply the more the person is going to make you annoyed. After she kept her phone aside and back to CAT bathing, then a video call came in. she rejected the call and took a long while to message the caller. I was pissed already. I told her off in a nice way again, stop playing with your phone. She then throw her phone aside quite forcefully. FJ her and left. Couldn’t take her nonsense. Man! OKT gotta do some shit about WL using their phones during service. Once of the worst service I had for years of chionging GL.

Looks, 7/10. Quickly marry that customer and get the customer to buy 100 phones for her.
Service 1/10. How I wish her phone will break by the force she throws her phone
Distraction 101/10. Bad attitude.

Last edited by lextheman; 26-05-2019 at 05:15 AM.
Old 26-05-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post
If you need to ask, you're not in the mkt. Pay your $150 and f off. I believe there is a thread for noobs. The ans to all your questions is in the mirror. If you're young, yandao and rich...anything can happen on a date. If you're a poor Ah Pek fantasising about having a 6 pack and spends his time online talking about Tongkat Ali...chances are she will blacklist you even before she goes back to China

It has been REPEATED many times. Service differs from one punter to the next. No point asking other people get what or can do what. You try yourself see what you get. Morons can't understand something so simple and like to ask the same stupid questions again and again. Some punters can walk into any f shop and are welcomed. Some punters pay $150 also kena f by OKT and kicked out. There is a great disparity. No 2 punters get the same treatment from WLs or OKTs. Some punters are such sad fucks they pay $150 also must apologise to WL.

If I told you that every few days, a particular WL comes to my house after she knocks off so we can fuck for a few hrs, so what? Are you me?

People with great principles who only spend money on who they love should stick to their principles and f only those they love. No need to give anyone here lame excuses on why you got no money to spend on WLs. You only spend money on who you love then you spend $150 to f WL for?? Because you only got $150 la. Anything above that, you suddenly become a man of principles, like those don't tip. A matter of principles...apparently. LOL. It's as stupid as a WL telling you she cannot french because of principles.
Hi, Bro, stay cool and don't get any over this type of matters......have a good weekend. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1