The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Visited SLG Ge Ge.

Location same as coke so ample parking and good for public transport users. She keeps the place clean and tidy.

Overall she really reminded me of kembangan Xiao Xiao - mannerism, looks, body and even the session. She is really polite, almost too polite to the point I think she's frighten. Her face/face shape looks similar to XX and think she didn't put on make up so can see complexion not really that good - with freckles etc. Figure wise not the petite type, not tall and average built. Young body with nice big Bs that looked quite proportional though be much better if she's taller. Massage was normal and coverage was good as she continued with the massage after the shot. Sensual I think catbath lovers should like with licking of the earlobe. I like the sucking on the back and butt with water in the mouth, only experienced these from 3 MLs before. Lube for BBBJ used as she did a slow round of helicopter.

I would say she's a worthy backup for yu-er within the same area, if you are okay with the price tag.
So what do you think her main selling point is at $120? Or do you feel she should perhaps start off at $110?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 17
eXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have never RTM any ML or FL before but Xiao Yu is exceptional.

Try luck to book a slot yesterday and managed to get in the evening.
I am normally a 1 shot guy but Xiao Yu is always hardworking to make me cum 2 times even i told her i cannot already.

She looks like 1 of the malaysian youtuber. Very syt and nice to talk with. Definately rtm again, worth every cent
Old 08-01-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegameh8h8h8 View Post
Any commando fr?
I think previously known as Nicole?
Old 08-01-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So what do you think her main selling point is at $120? Or do you feel she should perhaps start off at $110?
I think it depends on what you are looking for.

For myself if compare to yu-er in this case, even if both $110 I will choose yu-er over her. But then that maybe because I visited yu-er many times and bonded whereas first visit to ge ge. So it is up to individual to think whether wanna spend $110/$120 to build up a new bond or just play safe to continue to someone familiar.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooSiJin View Post
I think previously known as Nicole?
If you referring to Mongolian Nicole she's not.
Old 08-01-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

I have no luck with phone numbers. Jessie responded and I went for a session. But Sm Coco, yi yi and others just don’t respond except I get the spam from Huat Huat Huat sometimes. Tried to message from two different numbers and no luck. XH, BaoEr and Adele all worked out ok I guess because got their wechat. YLYL MLs!
Old 08-01-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If you referring to Mongolian Nicole she's not.
Mongolia got? Who? Where?
Old 08-01-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Nicole from mongolia have in sg last year ad on animal and slg site too. Now no more, dunno where maybe go back already cos i didn't try her when she was here.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Very soon. Be a bit more patient. Coke is after 春节.
Who is coming back?
Old 08-01-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

At 120, the girls need to have "skin in the game" and offer their bodies. And I don't mean just massage or bbbj.

Massage shld be capped at 100 max.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Visited SLG Ge Ge.

Location same as coke so ample parking and good for public transport users. She keeps the place clean and tidy.

Overall she really reminded me of kembangan Xiao Xiao - mannerism, looks, body and even the session. She is really polite, almost too polite to the point I think she's frighten. Her face/face shape looks similar to XX and think she didn't put on make up so can see complexion not really that good - with freckles etc. Figure wise not the petite type, not tall and average built. Young body with nice big Bs that looked quite proportional though be much better if she's taller. Massage was normal and coverage was good as she continued with the massage after the shot. Sensual I think catbath lovers should like with licking of the earlobe. I like the sucking on the back and butt with water in the mouth, only experienced these from 3 MLs before. Lube for BBBJ used as she did a slow round of helicopter.

I would say she's a worthy backup for yu-er within the same area, if you are okay with the price tag.
The xiao xiao u quoted is the cutey syt with nice boobs and offer bbbj+Cim ? If is her, definitely 1 of my top fav.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

any good tarma to recommend.

Last edited by uglydoll00; 09-01-2019 at 01:20 AM.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks for the info. Saw from the huat huat huat site that she seems to be here for a while, at least since Nov. The reviews there mentioned she a bit meaty especially at the hips. Looks wise how? 7/10 is mainly for the figure right?

From her listed services seem to suggest playability low so I decided to visit ge ge instead.
Yes 7/10 for figure. Looks wise i would give 7.5/10.

Despite good massage, her v low playability really puts people off.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have no luck with phone numbers. Jessie responded and I went for a session. But Sm Coco, yi yi and others just don’t respond except I get the spam from Huat Huat Huat sometimes. Tried to message from two different numbers and no luck. XH, BaoEr and Adele all worked out ok I guess because got their wechat. YLYL MLs!
Oh I'm surprised abt YY. When I contacted her in her first stint, she actually called me and said, how come I don't have your number? Which made me laugh, but she still took me. Maybe now she is more popular.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
She is listed as qi qi ge under SLG. No rtm despite having a promising first visit (minus the lousy location) when she first converted to ML. Maybe reduced price and menu items so subsequent visits became more boring than the previous. Still friendly etc. If now first time visit may still feel okay and not feel shortchanged.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1